Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (74916 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene be fired if Arsenal does not win anything this season?

Yes: 37% (56 votes)
No: 53% (79 votes)
Undecided: 9% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaydkay(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2008
Nine Points off the pace, a Defence Leaking Goals, Strikers Firing Blank, Paperweight Midfielders, never to sure Goalkeeper and a Coach that's still Blind to reality on ground (stubborn in foolishness)!!

Hey I wonder where u Arsenal fans getting ur optimism frm. Just pray u get a place in the top four this season (tho its luking more and more unlikely and even Hull City might pip u to d fifth position).

Get Ready to Play the InterTOTO Cup to get into Europe next season.

Am sure u all wish u are supporting ds TEAM : 32 pts, +28 Goals Difference and still counting!! Guess Who?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
I'd rather be castrated and hung upside down in a barrel of pig's shyte for 10 years than support a team that Fat Frank Lampard and Cashley Cuntley Cole play for. tongue

Even if Arsenal were relegated, I wouldn't change my mind. cool

Keep counting points, when Liverpool or the scumtwats overtake you then the cries of sack Scolari will emerge. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by ndumart: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
@debosky
debosky:

Keep counting points, when Liverpool or the[b] scumtwats[/b] overtake you then the cries of sack Scolari will emerge. grin

Only Man U can overtake them from the look of things.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
I wonder why some people have a terrible memory
Well we'll all see these.
The cash crunch will also play its role
By then we'll see what reason's to be given. tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by balash(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
am short of words, arsenal till i die
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
eldee:

These same oldies were posting when Arsenal lost 11 matches and crashed out of four competitions in two weeks . . . the reason for them being missing is most def not these one or two losses
Let's see . . . could it just be that some fans are really, really busy?? Nah, according to you and Cristalz they're hiding from sum Arsenal jinx on NL

See me see wahala o grin

Of all the Mancs, Chavs and Lord knows who else that teased y'all that night, you singled out just Coded and me? grin Why na? Wetin we do? sad

Dude, take a chill pill. You should know everything's just some good-natured teasing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
Gunnerz para siempre!

Regardless of what happens man and whatever shape things take in weeks and months to come,will still be a gooner cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Gunnerz para siempre!

Regardless of what happens man and whatever shape things take in weeks and months to come,will still be a gooner cool
Yep, 08/09 season may come and go but the predilection for anything ARSENAL will never cease!!!!!
A Gunner I will 4ever remain!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Gunnerz para siempre!

One in a million.
Most GAYnners have changed their usernames because of the Villaic syndrome y'all suffered during the weekend.
2 home losses already in 13 league games??
Y'all are def'ly title contenders.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by nomanicole(f): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
gunners till the end of time! please why are we fans?for God's sake its supposed to be for better,for worse.c'mon even when its not rosy we should not turn our backs on our heroes,and for the busybodies that are not arsenal fans ,that came here to post should carry their wahala and go forward abeg,i guess there are threads for other clubs,so go and suck ur thumbs there.i dont want to call names
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2008
I hope y'all liked my little poll and from the looks of things most people still have faith in Arsene and i am impressed i won't tell you what i voted for though but seriously why are we so damn inconsistent?
Lets back our team all the way its not over yet even though i don't see us winning the league but with luck on our side one of the cup,competitions may come our way

nomanicole:

gunners till the end of time! please why are we fans?for God's sake its supposed to be for better,for worse.c'mon even when its not rosy we should not turn our backs on our heroes,and for the busybodies that are not arsenal fans ,that came here to post should carry their wahala and go forward abeg,i guess there are threads for other clubs,so go and suck ur thumbs there.i don't want to call names
I like your spirit please keep it up.Arsenal is not for the masses
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2008
Even in the toughest of times, beautiful fans like nomanicole appear! grin

Muki be careful oh, you might have a rival for the Queen of the Gunners wink

Nothing like such a beauty to make me temporarily forget about AW's madness. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2008
I like your spirit please keep it up.Arsenal is not for the masses

Have you discovered the favourite club of Conductors and Danfo drivers?

Arsenal and Chelski are competing for the razzest fans in Nigeria tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 12:47am On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Even in the toughest of times, beautiful fans like nomanicole appear! grin

Muki be careful oh, you might have a rival for the Queen of the Gunners wink

Nothing like such a beauty to make me temporarily forget about AW's madness. tongue

trust you grin i see you have [i]welcomed [/i]her grin

No one takes my crown cool its stuck to my head for ever

Nomanicole
welcome dearie kiss

Dayo
sharap tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2008
dayokanu:

Have you discovered the favourite club of Conductors and Danfo drivers?

Arsenal and Chelski are competing for the razzest fans in Nigeria tongue tongue
Arsenal and razz should not be mentioned in the same sentence please we have some of the classiest fans and prettiest girls around go do your research and get back to me
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Nov 18, 2008
Why do most Molues and Danfo's have "Up Gunners" on them? or Pasuma and co that organise Arsenal parties

On Sanusi Fafunwa street in VI, One mad man wear Arsenal jersey No be lie go check am. I for take the guy picture

Muki. Na me you dey follow talk? Shege!! dan bura ubanki!!!! if I can you!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 1:29am On Nov 18, 2008
i fear you before? tongue tongue

go create ur own bayern thread!! tongue leave our thread for us
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 7:21am On Nov 18, 2008
Why do most Molues and Danfo's have "Up Gunners" on them? or Pasuma and co that organise Arsenal parties

On Sanusi Fafunwa street in VI, One mad man wear Arsenal jersey No be lie go check am. I for take the guy picture

Muki. Na me you dey follow talk? Shege!! dan bura ubanki!!!! if I can you!!
no mind dem!!!
i saw one idiot that had a big pic of Cesc on his car this morning. i was like this people don dey kolo

A-40
You sure know u guys are the 'razzest'. im sure u know
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cesc04: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

no mind them!!!
i saw one idiot that had a big pic of Cesc on his car this morning. i was like this people don dey kolo

And whats so wrong with that If one is a fan of a player/club what's wrong with having a pic of such a player or club.there's absolutely no need for you to come on here and display your shocking lack of knowledge for current trends nor lack of passion either.afterall only a gunner knows what it feels like to be a gunner.

For the sake of enlightenment so you dont go make a fool of yourself in more subtle gatherings, peeps have been known to do far worse than hang up pics of idols/stars.A boca junior's fan once refused to take a bath for weeks just 'cause the great maradona shook his hands.thats what you can consider weird, not a gunner with a simple pic.

My friend its you who is an idiot for being so painfully ignorant. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2008
And whats so wrong with that If one is a fan of a player/club what's wrong with having a pic of such a player or club.there's absolutely no need for you to come on here and display your shocking lack of knowledge for current trends nor lack of passion either.afterall only a gunner knows what it feels like to be a gunner.

For the sake of enlightenment so you don't go make a fool of yourself in more subtle gatherings, peeps have been known to do far worse than hang up pics of idols/stars.A boca junior's fan once refused to take a bath for weeks just 'cause the great maradona shook his hands.thats what you can consider weird, not a gunner with a simple pic.

My friend its you who is an idiot for being so painfully ignorant

i know ur type.  .  .stupid by birth
a volks wagen bettle (old model) with cesc pic covering the doors is what u call ish
who do you roll with mr ancient of days?

start rolling with the real n smooth ones around. gimme a call imme hook u up with some grin grin grin

Cristalz
this guy'll need the numbers of some of those guys calling the shotz in ur org
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cesc04: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

i know ur type. . .stupid by birth
a volks wagen bettle (old model) with cesc pic covering the doors is what u call ish
who do you roll with mr ancient of days?

start rolling with the real n smooth ones around. gimme a call imme hook u up with some grin grin ;

I do not give a flying f**k if its a bettle or a H2.the guy reserves the right to show were his allegiance lies.its a free world mon amie so you hav no justification to call a true gunner an idiot.am sure a tout like you will prefer the face of your local govt.chairman or some naked girl adorn his car door instead.well I honestly wont xpect you to know any better seeing how prosaic and dumb your regular drivel here appear.

Its only a yeti who fails to appreciate the 'du jour' trend in fan/star adulation. Anyway who can blame you,a slowpoke who started rooting for the scummies the other day just cause majority of your ilks do.pathetically deprived scumtwat. grin grin.

And how wont you know about 'being born stupid' when your entire ancestral lineage suffers from the acute numbness of the reasoning faculty. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by AmakaOne(f): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2008
[size=14pt]GUNNERS RULE[/size]

tongue tongue  tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2008
shocked shocked cesc please na grin

TBK please na tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Tgirl4real(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2008
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cesc04: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
@muki

Is that really your pic? so why in the name of all that's beautiful hasnt anyone seen you strutting your stuff in the miss world beauty pagent then grin.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
tgirl you reach here too embarassed tongue next time i wont tongue

Cesc
erm i didnt hear you grin speak up please grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Finally we got someone else interviewed that wasn't in love with Cristalz and loves 'suchi' cheesy grin grin

Back to gooner matters

I read this off the internet today:

Opinion on our team continues to swing like a pendulum, only coming to rest at the furthest extremes and least stable spots. Whilst we head through a period where it looks like we will have to readjust our ambitions in the short term, I would ask everyone to remain calm put things in their proper perspective. Whatever else, as a club we should insulate ourselves from the haters and doom-mongers.

Ignore the doomsayers and the muppets who want to run us down. Yes these aren't the best of times at Arsenal FC, BUT this is still OUR club and we support it without pre-conditions like some others do.

Victoria Concordia Crescit
- Victory grows out of harmony - that is the gunners' creed, lets get behind the boys against Man City at the weekend and beyond! cool

Gunner 1915 cool grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by accospace: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2008
Maybe it's about time we had a change of guard at the Emirates?
There's something not just quite right about the Arsenal team for the past few seasons,
The stuff we put on display at the moment is not Champions stuff at all, no team with character gives away games easily the way Arsenal does it, Fulham, Hull, Stoke, Spurs, Villa, and-only-God-knows-who's-doing-it-next, Something like this ain't gonna happen at Stamford or at the other half of Manchester (the real one, i mean), or at Anfield. You don't win trophies with such inconsistencies. Maybe, i'm wrong, maybe AW has other reasons for being in the EPL or CL other than winning.
Methinks the mentality has got to change, the current philosophy has yet to yield much in terms of results. Mind you, I'm all for style a la Arsene Wenger, (and i don't mind seeing 16 passes strung together to get a goal) but this is got to be balanced with some steel in the team. Maybe it's high time AW did something differently; it's high time Arsenal bounced back, and i don't care who gets that done - AW or someone else as long as the job gets done.
Who wants to be a fan when you can be a winning fan?
I rest my case.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2008
I do not give a flying f**k if its a bettle or a H2.the guy reserves the right to show were his allegiance lies.its a free world mon amie so you hav no justification to call a true gunner an idiot.am sure a tout like you will prefer the face of your local govt.chairman or some naked girl adorn his car door instead.well I honestly wont xpect you to know any better seeing how prosaic and dumb your regular drivel here appear.

Its only a yeti who fails to appreciate the 'du jour' trend in fan/star adulation. Anyway who can blame you,a slowpoke who started rooting for the scummies the other day just cause majority of your ilks do.pathetically deprived scumtwat.  .

And how wont you know about 'being born stupid' when your entire ancestral lineage suffers from the acute numbness of the reasoning faculty.

Imme reiterate this again
Get a life booster and stop rolling with the down trodden

and can u explain that stuff in bold? rooted for scummies?  grin grin Just like Ritchy will say
u and ur household are fighting a lost battle.   grin

Basically what you need is a Surgical incision into ur fcking frontal lobe of the brain to sever one or more  of ur defected nerve tracts. This should at least cure u of ur mental disorders.
Kapish? grin grin grin
now be a good boi and run home to ask ur mama y u are this stupid. ok?
goodboi cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cesc04: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
tkb417:

Imme reiterate this again
Get a life booster and stop rolling with the down trodden

and can u explain that stuff in bold? rooted for scummies?  grin grin Just like Ritchy will say
u and ur household are fighting a lost battle.   grin

Basically what you need is a Surgical incision into ur fcking frontal lobe of the brain to sever one or more  of ur defected nerve tracts. This should at least cure u of ur mental disorders.
Kapish? grin grin grin
now be a good boi and run home to ask ur mama y u are this stupid. ok?
goodboi cheesy cheesy

So you're not a scummie? gush! your drivels on this thread must be terribly insignificant and worthless for me not to even bother recalling who the bloody f**K your demented mind routes for.apologies to the scumtwats but then seeing that meaningless,quixotic reasoning has alwaz been their stock in trade I couldnt help but tag on the afore mentioned slowpoke to their cluster. grin grin.

Its clear from your idiosyncratic,pretentious responses that you must lie in that bracket of those the rest of us rightly describe as leeches.those who though so painfully deprived socially,physically nd intellectually continue to deride themselves in believing in their self worth when infact even your mother refuses to accept your existence as nothing more than a biological mistake.'stop rolling with the down trodden' my foot.

The way you go on hyping about your aristocratic stature simply marks you out as a facadist.Its you who needs to get a life as fronting what your low life prevents you from attaining even if you were to live for a dozen centuries will do you no good my friend.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Sauron1: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2008
debosky:

Finally we got someone else interviewed that wasn't in love with Cristalz and loves 'suchi'  cheesy grin grin

Back to gooner matters

I read this off the internet today:

Opinion on our team continues to swing like a pendulum, only coming to rest at the furthest extremes and least stable spots. Whilst we head through a period where it looks like we will have to readjust our ambitions in the short term, I would ask everyone to remain calm put things in their proper perspective. Whatever else, as a club we should insulate ourselves from the haters and doom-mongers.

Ignore the doomsayers and the muppets who want to run us down. Yes these aren't the best of times at Arsenal FC, BUT this is still OUR club and we support it without pre-conditions like some others do.

Intransigence. Irrationality. Inconsistent. Immaturity. Incivility. Imperfection.

Wenger, Gallas, The players, The Fans(GAYnners).

These are the respective characteristics that hamper Arsenal and will continue to do so until they are comprehensively addressed.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
TBK and Cesc

e don do na angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (99)

Manchester United Fan Thread / FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.