Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,490 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (62957 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sauron
of course i know, i just love the way u put it
Im so hapi we got Carrick. hes proven hes a better footballer than the self-servicer!!

Smurf
Good to know ure a fan. nice one
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf(f): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2008
Thanks, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

Go manchester!!!!!!!!!!! kiss Great fan kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are a red devil?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thatz refreshing!!!

tkb417:

Sauron
of course i know, i just love the way u put it
I'm so hapi we got Carrick. hes proven hes a better footballer than the self-servicer!!

Carrick has proven a better footballer than Michael Ballack.
I wouldn't even trade Mikel Obi for ANDERSON or Possebon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hey Hanni, yes I sure am!!!!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

Hey Hanni, yes I sure am!!!!!!!!!!! kiss

U need to come here more often then.
Champions of England, Champions of Europe.
It doesn't get better than this.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf(f): 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
Ammo be cheering y'all to victory, ain't no stopping us now, even have some sexy friends that will be willing to stop by as cheer leaders, what do ya think? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 8:21pm On Nov 17, 2008

dont let the haterz read this. . .i dont want the world class wahala today grin grin
of course is a better baller. he plays for Brasil!!!! grin grin

Smurf
u need to start identifying with us
we are the best in europe!!
we'll soon be crowned the world champions!! grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf(f): 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2008
Baby boy I here you, we posting up at the top spot already, like Hanni said, what could be better. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
Can any club ever be like the great Manchester United? Its not just a club, its a movement, an Institution.

So good to be a fan of the indisputable European kings and the world kings by December
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
smurf:

Ammo be cheering y'all to victory, ain't no stopping us now, even have some sexy friends that will be willing to stop by as cheer leaders, what do ya think? kiss kiss kiss

Sexy friends as cheerleaders?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Please send em IN.
Have u got pics you can show us??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by smurf(f): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Sexy friends as cheerleaders?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Please send em IN.
Have u got pics you can show us??

I sure do, I'll keep you posted baby. kiss
ndumart:

Can any club ever be like the great Manchester United? Its not just a club, its a movement, an Institution.

So good to be a fan of the indisputable European kings and the world kings by December

Truer words have never been spoken dear. kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mbola(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
Have y'all seen Chamotex lately? i 've missed him. cheesy

I love United also. Best team in England cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
mbola:

Have y'all seen Chamotex lately? i 've missed him. cheesy

I love United also. Best team in England cheesy

Chamotex is canoodling with his babe as we speak.
Check back around 10pm.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
*rolling my eyes*
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Chamotex is canoodling with his babe as we speak.
Check back around 10pm.

And you're doing your honorable duty as the gateman to the LovePeddler house grin grin grin

I didn't know this is what Anderson's poor form in the Arsenal match will do to you, I hope he plays well in his next game, maybe he'll re-introduce your tuition loan grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

And you're doing your honorable duty as the gateman to the LovePeddler house grin grin grin

Negative!!!!
We are taking turns guarding the gate cos our house-wifeys would be back @ anytime.
Trust me to be the first to get down. . . . Chamo is crinking now(hopefully he would get caught).

I didn't know this is what Anderson's poor form in the Arsenal match will do to you, I hope he plays well in his next game, maybe he'll re-introduce your tuition loan grin grin grin

Anderson has been better than Cesc this season(without a doubt).
He played better than Cesc on the day but our strikers didn't make his contribution count like Nasri did for the GAYnners.
I remember Anderson turning Cesc 360 degrees before supplying the pass of the game to Berbatov.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Negative!!!!
We are taking turns guarding the gate because our house-wifeys would be back @ anytime.
Trust me to be the first to get down. . . . Chamo is crinking now(hopefully he would get caught).[/b]Anderson has been better than Cesc this season(without a doubt).
He played better than Cesc on the day but our strikers didn't make his contribution count like Nasri did for the GAYnners.
I remember Anderson turning Cesc 360 degrees before supplying the pass of the game to Berbatov.
Oh my word!!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
una no go serve me laughter as dinner tonight
I hope mbalo won't have a heart attack hearing this grin

Criz Dearie!
Where you been at?
I have been waiting. . . you promised me a great time out tonight.
How about the Kuramo Water front or Jade Palace and some Suchi to go with cool cool

[b]Waiting. . . . . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Negative!!!!
We are taking turns guarding the gate because our house-wifeys would be back @ anytime.
Trust me to be the first to get down. . . . Chamo is crinking now(hopefully he would get caught).

Anderson has been better than Cesc this season(without a doubt).

Pass of the game? Did it lead to a goal - NO

Cesc on the other hand delivered the killer pass which decided the game - on that basis, Cesc was MILES ahead of Anderson on the day. (All this defending will not get your scholarship reinstated grin)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
debosky:

Pass of the game? Did it lead to a goal - NO

It doesn't have to lead to a goal BUT it was certainly the best move of the game.
Anderson turned Cesc 360 degrees. . . . .Fed the ball to Berbatov who also found Ronaldo on the right with the goal gaping.
Clever Ronaldo decided to be selfless instead of shooting across and he cut back for Wazza. Unfortunately, Wazza blasted the ball over the bar.

Cesc on the other hand delivered the killer pass which decided the game - on that basis, Cesc was MILES ahead of Anderson on the day. (All this defending will not get your scholarship reinstated grin)

Cesc is wack. . . . . . . He has lost interest playing for Arsenal.
The responsibility he shoulders in that wack team is starting to take it's toll on him.
He was the worst player against Villa. He was rated 3. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2008
Emperoh:

Criz Dearie!
Where you been at?
I have been waiting. . . you promised me a great time out tonight.
How about the Kuramo Water front or Jade Palace and some Suchi to go with cool cool

Waiting. . . . . . .

undecided grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2008
Hehehe

so Criz you like 'Suchi'? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
The international games are around again and we've got 15players going to represent their countries. I only pray none comes back injured.

We cant afford to record any casualties with Brown, Rio and Rooney already injured. Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani are off to Brazil and they may not be back until friday which is 24 hours before the Aston Villa match away.Evra, Carrick, Tevez, Vidic, Berbatov, Park, Manucho, Evans, Oshea, Welbeck are all making some sorts of journey for relatively inconsequential friendly matches.

FIFA should revisit the idea of fixing the internationals at the middle of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2008
ndumart:

The international games are around again and we've got 15players going to represent their countries. I only pray none comes back injured.

We can't afford to record any casualties with Brown, Rio and Rooney already injured. Ronaldo, Anderson and Nani are off to Brazil and they may not be back until friday which is 24 hours before the Aston Villa match away.Evra, Carrick, Tevez, Vidic, Berbatov, Park, Manucho, Evans, Oshea, Welbeck are all making some sorts of journey for relatively inconsequential friendly matches.

FIFA should revisit the idea of fixing the internationals at the middle of the season.

We are not alone. . . . .
It's a global phenomenom. . . . .We would decimate VILLA.
Villa Park is United's favourite ground. . . . .We have copped more victories there than Fort Knox(Old Trafford).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2008
Sauron
AV shouldnt pose much of a threat to us. am just looking at the fact that we have 15 players going on internationals while they may not even have up to 5.

Agbonlahor, Young, Laursen, Davies and majority of their first team players won't see action for their respective countries, so they have more time to prepare than we do. Plus the fact that Ronny, Ando and Nani will return earliest by friday. I hope they don't et to play the full 90 mins for their countries.

What i want now is for us to annihilate any opponent that comes our way. We have started with stoke, AV should be next on line, followed by Villareal, Man city etc.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2008
Carrick has made an impact since returning from his injury.
We are playing ever so well and there's power and precision when we penetrate.
Although, i think Fergie should permanently station Ronaldo on the left with EVRA behind him.
The combo of those 2 players is one of our greatest weapon(their interchange is world class). cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
Debo sharrap grin

Its the naija specie. Only me and Emp know about it tongue grin grin

@ndumart

Rio and Roon are still injured? Didn't think twaz that serious.

I wouldn't mind if we play AV without those two 'cause if Rio waz around last weekend I doubt Evans woulda played,and he was brilliant. I want to see more of Rafael too.
Also we saw Manucho and Welbeck. Fergie should go on with that method. . .gradually introduce these younger boiz into the first team. The energy and freshness they bring to the team is oh so delightful.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2008
Criz
The introduction of those young lads is heartwarming but methinks they should be contented with their cameo appearance for now. SAF can only use them against teams like Stoke, and the only reason they were introduced was because we had wrapped up the game. Even at that, those lads were jittery, their passes weren't coordinated, Manucho missed a sitter, Gibson wasnt too confident and Welbeck's runs were not well timed.

May be, it was due to their age, stage fright or cos it was their debut, save for Gibson.

Rio, Roon, Gary, Brown are injured. Giggs tweaked his ankle on friday. They should be back soon, though i hope Gary stays a little bit longer may be till May.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2008

Even Carrick is better than Kaka and Pirlo put together.

After your session in the LovePeddler pad I really think you are very light headed. For you to say that

This Carrick has less than 15 national caps and he is 27 years old. Failure has no better definiton!!!
This guy is a feather weight, gets bullied off the pack so easily. I would rather have Reo-Coker.
In English team he is far behing regular wankers like Gareth Barry, Jermaine Jenas, Steven gerrard, Owen hargreaves and Frank Lampard.
Ballack is head above shoulder better than all of them combined together
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2008
The young lads will get better with more exposure. If they are left with just once-in-a-while appearances, how will they blossom? Those guys are very good. Welbeck got a goal, remember. We shouldn't let all that class lie fallow.

Besides, our regular boiz have messed up before, so its not like anybody's perfect. Personally I feel Fergie should go on gradually giving them first team action. Rafael, Welbeck, Manucho and the rest of 'em are serious canon balls.

The sooner we get 'em all pimped up, the sooner we'll stop running around looking for emergency buys grin (nuthin' personal,Berba)

@DK

Your interview. . .I'm waiting for it o
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
@ Criz,
What happened to yours?

Sauron is just trying to stir up an argument to get Man Utd's fan page to 700 plus.

Carrick is no better than Sidwell, Scott Parker, Higginbottam(Criztals Hubby) grin grin grin, and those Sunday sunday footballers
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
dayokanu:

Even Carrick is better than Kaka and Pirlo put together.

After your session in the LovePeddler pad I really think you are very light headed. For you to say that

This Carrick has less than 15 national caps and he is 27 years old. Failure has no better definiton!!!
This guy is a feather weight, gets bullied off the pack so easily. I would rather have Reo-Coker.
In English team he is far behing regular wankers like Gareth Barry, Jermaine Jenas, Steven gerrard, Owen hargreaves and Frank Lampard.
Ballack is head above shoulder better than all of them combined together

National caps means shyte. . . . . He has won trophies Michael Ballack can never win in his miserable career.
Besides that, Carrick is more intelligent than Ballack. . . . .The two were pitted together in Moscow and we all saw how Carrick outplayed Ballack.
Chelsea midfield couldn't cope with him.

Football has gone well beyond having a pit-bullish type of midfielder snapping at people's heels.
If u are good at your game, u make nice interceptions thus cutting off opponent's assault on your team.
That is what Carrick brings to the team. . . . .A defensive midfielder who rarely cops yellow cards(ignore red).
He's got vision and can thread penetrative passes more than any midfielder in England's BIG FOUR.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2008
DK

Have you had dinner??

Carrick is way better than all of 'em put together,and then some.

And Higginbottom is not my hubby grin I just find his name terribly amusing grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (98)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Manchester United Fan Thread / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.