Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription (46858 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mrjamestech(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2014
When i say Airtel is the best network in nigeria for cheap browsing some people still dont believe,now see this Airtel offer Below In the quest to alleviate the
high cost of browsing
in the country, Airtel Nigeria has played an important role in accomplishing this mission. Notwithstanding that Airtel Nigeria recently
released their cheap BBM
subscription for android/smartphone users,they have gone further to reveal a cheap and affordable Operamini data plan for mobile users.
These are the Subscription codes
1.WEEKLY PLAN
2. BY-WEEKLY PLAN (i.e Two weeks)
*.Subscription code: *885*2#
*.Data Bundle: 100mb
*.Amount: #200.
3. MONTHLY PLAN *.Subscription code: *885*1#
*.Data Bundle: 250mb
*.Amount: #300
To check the Data bundle, dial
*885*0#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by ramdris(m): 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
My problem with dem is d speed of browsing. Mikel Obi fast pass airtel internet browsing speed shocked . So let dem work in improving speed and den we all can shout hurray!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mrjamestech(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2014
ramdris:
My problem with dem is d speed of browsing. Mikel Obi fast pass airtel internet browsing speed shocked . So let dem work in improving speed and den we all can shout hurray!
u should try it and see, their browsing speed is more faster than ronaldo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by seankafor(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2014
God bless airtel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by STEKENT: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2014
they will still deduct your money despite subscription to their yeye plan
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Donsammi(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2014
th0se saying airtel is sl0w i blv lives in rural areas...nawaaa .. Fast here in abj.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by asudan: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2014
STEKENT:
Why your money is being deducted is because They're other applications that run on your phone without you knowing. The opera mini, bbm or whatsapp. bundle allows access to the following applications :
Facebook, Whatsapp, BBM and Opera mini plan. So even if you have airtime, your background app consumes it. possible solutions include
1.Root your android device and download droid wall or afri wall from playstore or apk from google
2.Download mobiwol for non rooted phones. .
3.Subscribe for any of their data plan or the Airtel always on data plan
please note that (1) and (2) applications restrict background data from consuming your data. or airtime and saves battery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by asudan: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2014
Donsammi:
th0se saying airtel is sl0w i blv lives in rural areas...nawaaa .. Fast here in abj.
No you're wrong here because rural areas have less network usuage. What of those in cities where it's show like that of a snail.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by STEKENT: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2014
asudan:

Why your money is being deducted is because They're other applications that run on your phone without you knowing. The opera mini, bbm or whatsapp. bundle allows access to the following applications :
Facebook, Whatsapp, BBM and Opera mini plan. So even if you have airtime, your background app consumes it. possible solutions include
1.Root your android device and download droid wall or afri wall from playstore or apk from google
please note that (1) and (2) applications restrict background data from consuming your data. or airtime and saves battery.

I used it on Java phone
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mcbussy(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2014
[
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mcbussy(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2014
asudan:

No you're wrong here because rural areas have less network usuage. What of those in cities where it's show like that of a snail.

lolz...don't mind them.some of these airtel fanatics are so used to slow network that their whole perception of d word "fast" is absurd.

I believe their definition of fast is to send a ping and see it deliver immediately when they're on 3G grin . little do they know that a bbm message is just mere bytes or at most few kilobytes.

the real meaning of fast is downloading at speeds of up to 2mb-3mb per second on 3G network,and etisalat is d only gsm operator that steadily achieves that feat. the best I've ever gotten while using airtel in lagos,akure and ibadan is about 180kb per second...well maybe the cities I mentioned are rural grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Frankenstein: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Donsammi:
AIRTEL is the slowest network in the world. Even with 4G on, the network is still slower than Etisalat's EDGE.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mucokey(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
STEKENT:
You ve actually tested it n confirmed bro...this networks keep on keeping on secret terms n conditions only beneficial to them .
This plan has so zapped my credit in spite of me having upto 200mb. The network remains poor until u load a recharge card that they so reap u off bfore u can spell nairaland. Again , u re restricted from downloading more than 20mb at a go....rubbish plan
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Donsammi(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
asudan:

Mcbussy:

lolz...don't mind them.some of these airtel fanatics are so used to slow network that their whole perception of d word "fast" is absurd.
I believe their definition of fast is to send a ping and see it deliver immediately when they're on 3G grin . little do they know that a bbm message is just mere bytes or at most few kilobytes.
the real meaning of fast is downloading at speeds of up to 2mb-3mb per second on 3G network,and etisalat is d only gsm operator that steadily achieves that feat. the best I've ever gotten while using airtel in lagos,akure and ibadan is about 180kb per second...well maybe the cities I mentioned are rural grin
asudan:

funny dude...! .... ... am using mtn bis 0n pc #100 to d0wnl0ad fifa 15 7.7gbs.. X0 wh0 ar d airtel fanatics??
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
pls quote and tell me if i can download with the said plan on opera mini.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Mrjamestech(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
pls quote and tell me if i can download with the said plan on opera mini.

yea you can download with it, so far you are using the operamini to download
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by asudan: 2:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
STEKENT:

I used it on Java phone
The best solution I can give is for you not recharge the phone. Recharge only when you want to subscribe and please off your data when doing that.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by asudan: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Frankenstein:
AIRTEL is the slowest network in the world. Even with 4G on, the network is still slower than Etisalat's EDGE.
You're 100% wrong here. The fact that Airtel is slow in some areas doesn't mean it's the slowest network in the world. It just like saying dstv is the best pay tv in the world while in actual facts, there are other pay tv that are far better. Airtel should increase their network speed By carrying Out upgrade and expansion of it's network. They should borrow a leave from Etisalat (even though their network would congest some day ) as the demand for their services arising.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Superstar007(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Stupid network.
I did the weekly plan but instead the validity period is only a day.
They are mad
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Superstar007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
asudan:

That's a fat lie. I rarely recharge my airtel line for calls unless I want to buy a data bundle because even when the bundle is on. Because it's either they deduct your credit until it has been exhausted before they start charging from you data account or they deduct both simultaneously.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by mysticdollar(f): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Exactly I tire for dem oooooo
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by lcoral(f): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tnx for d info. I have been seeking for this.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Shegz4god(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2014
Donsammi:
funny dude...! .... ... am using mtn bis 0n pc #100 to d0wnl0ad fifa 15 7.7gbs.. X0 wh0 ar d airtel fanatics??
bro pls send the link to download fifa 15 thanks.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Ibiblaze(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Mrjamestech:
When i say Airtel is the best network in nigeria for cheap browsing some people still dont believe,now see this Airtel offer Below In the quest to alleviate the
high cost of browsing
in the country, Airtel Nigeria has played an important role in accomplishing this mission. Notwithstanding that Airtel Nigeria recently
released their cheap BBM
subscription for android/smartphone users,they have gone further to reveal a cheap and affordable Operamini data plan for mobile users.
These are the Subscription codes
1.WEEKLY PLAN
2. BY-WEEKLY PLAN (i.e Two weeks)
*.Subscription code: *885*2#
*.Data Bundle: 100mb
*.Amount: #200.
3. MONTHLY PLAN *.Subscription code: *885*1#
*.Data Bundle: 250mb
*.Amount: #300
To check the Data bundle, dial
*885*0#
am using a blackberry bold 6, wil it work with my bbm,can I ping with it?
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Donsammi(m): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
Shegz4god:
bro pls send the link to download fifa 15 thanks.
angelsworld4u.net/2014/09/26/fifa15-ultimate-team-edition-pc-game-direct-links/

1 Like

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Badosqi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
Donsammi:
Please is mtn bbcday plan still rocking like b4. Tried it like twice d tin stopped on 100mb. Are u using #100 sub or #120 sub.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Donsammi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Badosqi:

Please is mtn bbcday plan still rocking like b4. Tried it like twice d tin stopped on 100mb. Are u using #100 sub or #120 sub.
#100.. Itz n0w sl0w on pc by daytym sha....
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Badosqi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Donsammi:
#100.. Itz n0w sl0w on pc by daytym sha....
thanks, my only problem with it is dat it always stop once I reach 100mb.... Please how did you configure it to work on pc.
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Tweetums(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
We r no more a kids.....
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by winzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tweetums:
We r no more a kids.....
really?! which school did u attend? pls

1 Like

Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Shegz4god(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Donsammi:
angelsworld4u.net/2014/09/26/fifa15-ultimate-team-edition-pc-game-direct-links/
thanks but is it for android or pc cos I want the one for android
Re: Airtel Releases Cheap Opera Mini, Whatsapp, Bbm Data Subscription by Nostradamus: 12:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Shegz4god:
thanks but is it for android or pc cos I want the one for android
me too bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.