Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State (27908 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by priscaoge(f): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=14pt] Public awareness is very important, they should educate the public and let them know the causes and prevention! We shall overcome,Nigeria handled Ebola. The government should apply the Same measure here as well. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by marvelousabah(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
samuelfemo:
Hope dis lassa is not Ebola junior brother
it seems lyk brd.since senior bros no succed,e come send junior bros but em own na play.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by priscaoge(f): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
AJOT99:

What is Nairaland?

Space Bookers Association of Nairaland wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Lordseyad(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

IT ISN'T GOING TO REACH IB.IT IS LIMITED TO THE RURAL AND SMALL TOWNS IN OYOsmiley IB IS STILL SAFEwink

BACK TO THE TOPIC: I HOPE THIS IS CURTAILED SOONsmiley
I dunno you are this cilly--- honestly.

1 Like

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
clemz88:
meye sa ka zage ci
ba ka iya karatu ne? undecided read from up
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by zuma4k(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
AJOT99:

What is Nairaland?
SPACE BOOKERS ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND...
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

THANKSsmiley

Can I meet with you?
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
ATOB:

Can I meet with you?
SORRY BUT NOsmiley
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by kobonaire(m): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
I wonder if @GenBuhari of NL also thinks that Lassa fever is a hoax just like he keeps posting about Ebola being a hoax.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

SORRY BUT NOsmiley

Ofcourse not a problem.
How did your day go?
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
ATOB:

Ofcourse not a problem.
How did your day go?
IT WAS OK.AND URS
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
just hope tis not another ebola case they branded Lassa Fever
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

IT WAS OK.AND URS

Boring day actually.
I pray the state government will stop this virus before it spreads.
I also pray for the safety of those exposed to it.
You have a lovely night girl.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by samuelfemo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Lero15(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

IT ISN'T GOING TO REACH IB.IT IS LIMITED TO THE RURAL AND SMALL TOWNS IN OYOsmiley IB IS STILL SAFEwink

BACK TO THE TOPIC: I HOPE THIS IS CURTAILED SOONsmiley
IBADAN BABE cheesy cool
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
ATOB:

Boring day actually.
I pray the state government will stop this virus before it spreads.
I also pray for the safety of those exposed to it.
You have a lovely night girl.
I HOPE SO TOO.GOODNIGHT TO Usmiley
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lero15:
IBADAN BABE cheesy cool
LERO I SEE U OH cheesy ANY THREAD ON OYO\IB,I MUST SHOW FACE tongue
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
samuelfemo:

Hmm. After ebola every disease appears a walk in the park.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by lastmessenger: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Laser fever and ebola has similar.therefore they need to be careful before it turned that ebola has come back to naija
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Lero15(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

LERO I SEE U OH cheesy ANY THREAD ON OYO\IB,I MUST SHOW FACE tongue
DHAMMY, I SEE YOU ON MOST OYO/IB THREADS TOO. tongue tongue STAY SAFE, DEAR.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by gebest: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
I FEAR O WHEN I 1ST SEE OUTBREAK U KN THINKIN IS EBO THANK GOD IS NT AND I PRAY 4 A FAST SOLUTION TO D LASSA FEVER.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lero15:
DHAMMY, I SEE YOU ON MOST OYO/IB THREADS TOO. tongue tongue STAY SAFE, DEAR.
THANKS,U TOO STAY SAFEwink
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lassa fever was discovered in Nigeria. Borno State: home to Lassa fever, and Poko Taram.

1 Like

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by emirp: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
I hope this is not a Lagos state new government agency branch in Oyo state cos it sounds like lasma, lawma, lassa hmmmm God dey.***same name sound like a bustop in Lagos, Ilassa bustop**
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omexonomy:
Had it been our govt have been fighting lassa feves the way they fought ebola lassa fever would have been a bygon things. Yoruba people nawa for una and lassa fever

What has this got to do with Yoruba? Nigerians are irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
First Ebola now lassa angry maybe its Marburg virus or the west Nile virus next ...smh
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Lero15(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
dhammyg:

THANKS,U TOO STAY SAFEwink
uwc, dear.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by xtervaganza(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omexonomy:
Had it been our govt have been fighting lassa feves the way they fought ebola lassa fever would have been a bygon things. Yoruba people nawa for una and lassa fever
oloriburuku omo eranko ni e
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collynzo29:
South West and diseases sha..
Mor0n, the same disease has been ravaging the east. Ebonyi have always suffered recurring cases of the disease angry

1 Like

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Adesiji77: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
The ongoing campaign for good physical hygiene such as frequent washing of hands, use of hand sanitizers, etc, should be sustained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Shows Her Flexibility In Maternity Shoot / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.