Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State (27917 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / First Case Of Lassa Fever Confirmed In Lagos / Doctor Dies Of Lassa Fever In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nelson1235: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
keyzid:
sad Haa...... God, why all these? We almost incapacitated BH, last I heard, they are still numerous in number. EBOLA came, we lost innocent lives to it. Last I heard, we overcame it which I'm hoping it's the absolute truth. Now God, what's LASSA fever all about now? Why? Why? Why? Why? lipsrsealed embarassed
my dear, u ve no right to question God. He knows the reason.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2014
dhammyg:

I HOPE SO TOO.GOODNIGHT TO Usmiley

Morning.
I remember you from yesterday.
I trust your night was fine. Hope you are preparing for church?
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by haryomikun(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
please is lassa fever a name of a cinema in abuja?undecided

I don't know this because i schooled in franceundecided
Who is this one?
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by schendy(f): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Omexonomy:
Had it been our govt have been fighting lassa feves the way they fought ebola lassa fever would have been a bygon things. Yoruba people nawa for una and lassa fever

If only you would just stop writing rubbish & instead do ur research. Lassa fever is not in any way attributed to Yoruba people, its a disease related to ebola n some other diseases of the same family n its prominent in the northern part of d country( which incidentally has many tribes resident there). Its not a tribal disease ok,Mthceewww.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by biggmusty(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omexonomy:
Had it been our govt have been fighting lassa feves the way they fought ebola lassa fever would have been a bygon things. Yoruba people nawa for una and lassa fever

Olori buruku ni omo yi sha
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Omexonomy: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
schendy:

If only you would just stop writing rubbish & instead do ur research. Lassa fever is not in any way attributed to Yoruba people, its a disease related to ebola n some other diseases of the same family n its prominent in the northern part of d country( which incidentally has many tribes resident there). Its not a tribal disease ok,Mthceewww.
my love why are you angry with me? Come back home i am waiting for you.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
ATOB:

Morning.
I remember you from yesterday.
I trust your night was fine. Hope you are preparing for church?
GUD MORNING.BUT I DON'T GO TO CHURCH.TEAM #NORELIGIONwink
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
dhammyg:

GUD MORNING.BUT I DON'T GO TO CHURCH.TEAM #NORELIGIONwink

Wow.
Seriously.
Kindly text me on 08155044192.
I have something to tell you.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
ATOB:

Wow.
Seriously.
Kindly text me on 08155044192.
I have something to tell you.
ARE U ON WHATSAPP,WE COULD CHAT THERE
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
dhammyg:

ARE U ON WHATSAPP,WE COULD CHAT THERE

Yes I am. I dont want to drop my main line here. Flash that line and will add you on whatsapp.
Thanks.
Im excited about this.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by knowledge4(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
That is another very deadly and incurable fever caused by rats
And there are rats in almost every home!
Ensure that rats in your premises are eliminated.
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by timi0103(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2014
Omexonomy:

do you have any brain at all? illiterate of the 21st century. lassa fever is from the north. did j not read the part that said...it was brought to the state? idiot you are. clanish mofo
Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by mccoy677: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2014
ilasa fever? ilasa fever?

Re: New Outbreak Of Lassa Fever In Oyo State by Rizin: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
how can on get this ribavirin. what are its trade names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Heal Cracked Feet Quickly / Lady From Anambra Roaming The Streets In Ondo (Photos) / Lagos Mobile Blood Bank Vehicle (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.