Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Bridge Is Shaking. (53085 Views)

Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by anonimi: 10:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Acidosis:
Don't we have Senators and House of Rep members in that state?

Very valid point that you raised there.
We need to task these Abuja people who claim to represent us more instead of simply feeding fat on our behalf and sharing N20,000 empowerment to some random market women every now & then angry

Guys shouting here are very funny. I'm currently in Ogun state (APC state) and the road here is the worst I've ever seen in my life.
Infact, I don vex. I'll dedicate a thread for that purpose. I WILL RUIN APC IN OGUN STATE.

WATCH OUT GUYS!

Abeg we dey wait oh, make you snap the pictures plenty wella with enough landmarks to show where it was taken. smiley
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by touchmeder: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2014
More dan anytin else, I'm just worried about d fact dt d bridge is shaking! lipsrsealed y wld u guys want 2 politicize this?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Eve62(f): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I have been in traffic now for over 4 hours.its not even moving at all. I heard the road was blocked because of Asaba election. The bridge is shaking and it seems it's going to rain. I am scared ooo.

Where is our second Niger bridge?

wait o. I thot u said ''shaking'', hw com wot i see here is ''traffic'' or u dont u knw d diff? jst asking (no offence)
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
UjSizzle:
How many times will that bridge 'shake'? undecided

Uju shey you de come back Christmas?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2014
Eve62:

wait o. I thot u said ''shaking'', hw com wot i see here is ''traffic'' or u dont u knw d diff? jst asking (no offence)
As a result of of the Asaba road block, there was heavy traffic on the bridge so there was no vehicular movement hence the vibration.

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by tonynickson(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Please STFU!
Rubbish which Gej? Who told you I'm anti-Gej?
So anybody that asks questions now wants to rubbish Gej and his developmental bullshit. I am telling you the pain I am passing through now and you are talking GEJ, South East and rubbish, abeg swerve!!!!

O na asim Gej...

O na asim developmental....

O na asi kwa m bullshit......
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Acidosis(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2014
anonimi:

Very valid point that you raised there.
We need to task these Abuja people who claim to represent us more instead of simply feeding fat on our behalf and sharing N20,000 empowerment to some random market women every now & then angry

Abeg we dey wait oh, make you snap the pictures plenty wella with enough landmarks to show where it was taken. smiley

ahah! My brother, the roads here na pure joke.. I will upload 'more than enough' photos

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by anonimi: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2014
Acidosis:

ahah! My brother, the roads here na pure joke.. I will upload 'more than enough' photos

I go jejely dey wait your thread....make you remember to Cc me oh.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
Acidosis:

Most roads in Ogun were left in bad state under OGD but things have been steadily getting better, but we await your pictures, don't disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Malawian(m): 11:09am On Oct 28, 2014
Abagworo:

Lol! Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial President but the Prime Minister was Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. I only wrote that as a response to the tribalist who wanted to blame Northerners. Amaechi the other day listed what Northerners did in Rivers State and it cannot be disputed. My take is that y'all should stop creating North/South dichotomy and face the real issue.

I want Igbos to build that bridge without being ridiculed by Jonathan or whoever is in charge. I will personally donate 10million and I expect other Igbos to do alike according to their capability. We can raise the money in one month.

ab0ki nama, a cermonial president cannot be commander in chief of the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Pain(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2014
I remember that old poem..Niger Bridge is falling down..falling down..falling down..Niger Bridge is falling down my Fair Opeke !
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by blunderass01: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2014
OgologoDimkpa:
The 2nd Niger Bridge is currently in progress and will be completed in no distance time.

As for the Niger bridge shaking, not at all but rather it vibrates due to loads. You and i knows that the bridge is old
hence the need for a replacement. Kudos to GEJ for deeming it feat to commence the building of 2nd Niger bridge..

If your aim is to rubbish GEJ and his developmental project in the South East,
you have failed!
Look for another lies embarassed

Opori, didinrin din robo, be like say you be one of the disciples of the devil. O ma to ka loju yin
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Jfrezzy(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2014
GEL pls go and do U work xmas is coming and most of us,would be using that route,so pls fix it ,U promise Us so many things ,but bruh u failed Us.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Tex42(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2014
Toktee:
God said i put b4 you life and death,it is ur duty to chose from any of the two.
What did you people chosed?
So if we vote for an APC candidate the bridge will stop shaking? Abeg...!

we chosed life

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by BOAR: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2014
To call a spade it name and not a farm implement, the bridge is meant to allow Ibos to escape into the West, a place they so loathe it people.

The bridge should collapse or be nuked! cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by ONYEBALL: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Anam achi ihe mu yi bu versace,givenchy ya na carvahli,imazikwa na anyi na agu thou thou na milli milli, nwanne oburu na imaro ibu ewu akpukpa nti.8-)
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:
To call a spade it name and not a farm implement, the bridge is meant to allow Ibos to escape into the West, a place they so loathe it people.

The bridge should collapse or be nuked! cool cool
Did you notice that almost all those who are against the OP are fellow ibos?

They rarely use the bridge except when they are on their way back home for christmas. Many of them actually are over here in the West.

I also pray that the 2nd Niger Bridge collapse so that the ibos can just stay put in their cursed land

4 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by BOAR: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

They rarely use the bridge except when they are on their way back home for christmas. Many of them actually are over here in the West.

I also pray that the 2nd Niger Bridge collapse so that the ibos can just stay put in their cursed land

2nd Niger bridge is only available in rendition stage. grin
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by shizzleStar: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Hahhahaahahahhaah.
Did you actually make that comment about igbo followership? Please desist from making such annoyong comments next time, pass your opinion by speaking for yourself only and stop making silly sweeping statements
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by UjSizzle(f): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Uju shey you de come back Christmas?
That's the plan.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
Did you actually make that comment about igbo followership? Please desist from making such annoyong comments next time, pass your opinion by speaking for yourself only and stop making silly sweeping statements
Abeg park for corner. You no see say I edited it or you want to resurrect it so that I will be bashed. msteeew.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by shizzleStar: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
Demdem:
Yet, foolish ibos will continue to shout Jonathan till their early grave.
Demdemmoron was/is your father not foolish?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

I wonder why my own brothers should attack me because of what I witnessed firsthand.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by winniz: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:
[s][/s]To call a spade it name and not a farm implement, the bridge is meant to allow Ibos to escape into the West, a place they so loathe it people.

The bridge should collapse or be nuked! cool cool[s][/s]
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by winniz: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
[s][/s]Did you notice that almost all those who are against the OP are fellow ibos?

I also pray that the 2nd Niger Bridge collapse so that the ibos can just stay put in their cursed land[s][/s]
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by olojaoke1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Cutehector4u:
my desr, u see, Nigeria wil always continue to be nigeria..the name will not change to united states of america or south africa... When it comes to changin our way of thinkin, its a personal decision and u cant force the next person beside u to do dat.... In politics, its a whole different perspective different from the common layman... U have forces who want to get u down by all means, u also hav forces who u dnt hav any option dan to please and be loyal to dem, u also hav forces who u just csnt predict thr next line of action ... Now all what am tryn to point out is this, politicians will always be politicians...thr is no change in that... We as humans cant change the situation, but we can change ourselves to change the situation by first not becomin hypocrites.....scondly, by takin the lead at all times so dat we will feel the itch wen we put on the shoes of the other person who is in power... I, myself , i hav been a leader in one certain point in my life and i wont lie to u that i hav in one way or the other be led by the spirit of politics in takin decisions... I thought to myself, was it not me who used to say i cnt do dis, or used to judge , but as soon as i was in d shoes, i acted like how evry normal politician would do... Now bak to nigeria, i am not votin buhari cuz its buhari, no , i am voting buhari fashola because of the man behind buhari which is fashola... I beleive dat fashola if he declares his interest of bein president, the whole country will vote him in..... These two figures if u watch dem closely hav made a significant inpact in nigeria dirin thr reign in power.... Buhari is no no nonsense takin person...fashola is also...ds is the kind of combination we need now come 2015....
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by BOAR: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I wonder why my own brothers should attack me because of what I witnessed firsthand.

These Ibos on NL hate hearing the truth. They act in mob fashion to attack anyone they perceived as acting against GEJ's interest, even against their own personal well being and good.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
BOAR:

These Ibos on NL hate hearing the truth. They act in mob fashion to attack anyone they perceived as acting against GEJ's interest, even against their own personal well being and good.

Pathetic!
A clear case of cutting one's nose to spite one's own face

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by tutaboi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
It was a terrible experience to, I supposed to enter ibadan by by 4:30 or 5pm but due to road block I spent extra 4hrs. Just cos of local government election
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by pchax: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dear OP,
I do not know if anyone mentioned this, but all bridges shake if a heavy load is stationary on it. That is why you are advised to keep moving on bridges and in some countries, it is a crime to drive below a certain speed limit on bridges.
During the Christmas period, the FRSC guys usually block both ends of the bridge any time there is heavy traffic to make sure there is constant movement on the bridge. I guess they were MIA today. Ndo!

BTW, the 2nd Niger bridge is imaginary and it exists in the spiritual. You just have to open the eyes of your understanding. smiley
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Bertbert: 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
@ op, that's the normal thing,whenever ur on a bridge steady and another car passes you will always feel the vibration. I think its as a result of resonance so don't fear so much.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Please STFU!
Rubbish which Gej? Who told you I'm anti-Gej?
So anybody that asks questions now wants to rubbish Gej and his developmental bullshit. I am telling you the pain I am passing through now and you are talking GEJ, South East and rubbish, abeg swerve!!!!

O na asim Gej...

O na asim developmental....

O na asi kwa m bullshit......
I am just in love with you. Only someone who has experienced what you are going through will understand... I was there 2012 december and it wasn't funny at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abuja Vs Accra / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.