Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Niger Bridge Is Shaking. - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Niger Bridge Is Shaking. (53102 Views)

Bus Nearly Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge (Pictures) / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Demdem(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
shizzleStar:
ok.

Curse son.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Okeikpu(m): 9:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Lmao! Does berem know the road to her village?
Berem ws born & brotup in Ajagunl....so don't expect her to knw her way home (´・_・`) I hate dat bit©h ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by juman(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Shaking shaking bọbọ. grin

The next president will complete the project. This government is a messed up.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Okeikpu(m): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Abagworo:

Lol! Nnamdi Azikiwe was a ceremonial President but the Prime Minister was Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. I only wrote that as a response to the tribalist who wanted to blame Northerners. Amaechi the other day listed what Northerners did in Rivers State and it cannot be disputed. My take is that y'all should stop creating North/South dichotomy and face the real issue.

I want Igbos to build that bridge without being ridiculed by Jonathan or whoever is in charge. I will personally donate 10million and I expect other Igbos to do alike according to their capability. We can raise the money in one month.
I thought there's little sense in dat ur coconut head (҂⌣̀_⌣́)
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
That bridge is posing a danger to commuters. The earlier the people realize that the better. If not we are going to see people losing their lives to that bridge before the needful is done to close it. angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by ijemomo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
My dear ur right! I experienced it in August. We need urgent help before the unthinkable happens! May God not allow it to ever happen! Govt pls speed up action and save us!
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by gidzy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Knowledge is power.
To Boost your intelligence on ICT click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com And stay updated with BRIANboost for daily free computer tutorials.

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Godwin978(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

If I no carry load I for trek my brother. I no get choice than to sitdon de look.
I will be glad if you fit com join me stay for here...Titanic things....
Are you happy now?
help me ask this idiot question oooooooo. what he want us to do now
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Please STFU!
Rubbish which Gej? Who told you I'm anti-Gej?
So anybody that asks questions now wants to rubbish Gej and his developmental bullshit. I am telling you the pain I am passing through now and you are talking GEJ, South East and rubbish, abeg swerve!!!!

O na asim Gej...

O na asim developmental....

O na asi kwa m bullshit......
mumu girl, Shebi Na GEJ block the road for Asaba.... Miss shaking bridge. Use your phone and google "tension and vibrations in a hollow pathway"
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
leofab:
mumu girl, Shebi Na GEJ block the road for Asaba.... Miss shaking bridge. Use your phone and google "tension and vibrations in a hollow pathway"
Idiota....akpamu..ezi bida....where in my post did you see me blaming GEJ?
If you have ordinary five naira sense you would've known the post was meant for the guy that quoted me, ewu Gambia.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 12:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Idiota....akpamu..ezi bida....where in my post did you see me blaming GEJ?
If you have ordinary five naira sense you would've known the post was meant for the guy that quoted me, ewu Gambia.
ngbeke feeling funky.... You want everybody to know tha you are traveling with a bus. Complaining ober nothing... Unresponsive ingrate...
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:58am On Oct 30, 2014
leofab:
ngbeke feeling funky.... You want everybody to know tha you are traveling with a bus. Complaining ober nothing... Unresponsive ingrate...
Ozu nwuru anwu. Is it now a crime to travel by road or where you the one that paid my t-fare for me? kitikpa na enweghi mwanne kpagbukwa gi na umunna gi ebeaghu.
No I would've complained about my flight ticket msteeew.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Ozu nwuru anwu. Is it now a crime to travel by road or where you the one that paid my t-fare for me? kitikpa na enweghi mwanne kpagbukwa gi na umunna gi ebeaghu.
No I would've complained about my flight ticket msteeew.
useless girl, so much love for Nigeria, always looking for a way to rubbish the government, can your father rule Nigeria?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
leofab:
useless girl, so much love for Nigeria, always looking for a way to rubbish the government, can your father rule Nigeria?
Aunty bleaching cream why did you forget to bleach your knuckle. Who is stopping your father from ruling Nigeria? There is no point in exchanging words with you cos I checked your dp and you look like a rejected sacrifice umu agbala.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Aunty bleaching cream why did you forget to bleach your knuckle. Who is stopping your father from ruling Nigeria? There is no point in exchanging words with you cos I checked your dp and you look like a rejected sacrifice umu agbala.
isthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry grin
Ilovenigeria:

isthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
leofab:
isthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry ;Disthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry
Anuofia!! when you attack me and my father first where you drunk. Now you are screaming and begging for constructive criticism kitikpa lachakwa gi anya.
Imgine me getting intimidated by nwanyi onye ara seven colours.
You put up picture of your bleaching black ass yet you don't want to accept a well constructed criticism. Nwokem stop kwa bleaching maka ndu gi. Rejected sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
leofab:
isthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry ;Disthat all you could do, you ran to check me out and got intimidated. Now you came out with the bleaching ish.... Shame on you and be appreciative. Our leaders are not spirits so be appreciative and criticize constructively not destructively.....sorry forsaking reference to your old and worn out dad. Am sorry
don't mind the OP she s so pained. APC gave her a bag of rice and tomatoes that's why she s here ranting. Fresh air till 2023
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Deepfreezer(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Okeikpu:
Berem ws born & brotup in Ajagunl....so don't expect her to knw her way home (´・_・`) I hate dat bit©h ヽ( ´¬`)ノ
hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deepfreezer:
don't mind the OP she s so pained. APC gave her a bag of rice and tomatoes that's why she s here ranting. Fresh air till 2023
See your mentality, so anybody that ask question is Apc? The more reason why Nigeria will never be a better place. Go through all my post and show me where I accused Jonathan. I stated my experience, why the road was blocked, why there was traffic and the effect of the traffic on the bridge.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

See your mentality, so anybody that ask question is Apc? The more reason why Nigeria will never be a better place. Go through all my post and show me where I accused Jonathan. I stated my experience, why the road was blocked, why there was traffic and the effect of the traffic on the bridge.
indirectly you did. knowIng that the APC bigots will pounce on it. you asked of second Niger bridge was GEJ the first president to promise SE second bridge.?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Deepfreezer:
indirectly you did. knowIng that the APC bigots will pounce on it. you asked of second Niger bridge was GEJ the first president to promise SE second bridge.?
I am a pro-PDP and it's not a crime to ask about what he promised. Who doesn't like progress and development. I am the one passing through that bridge every week and not the Apc. If that bridge is the only thing he will do for the eastern part especially Anambra state, do you know that Anambra state has no Airport and should anything happen to that bridge (God forbid) we will have to go all the way to Enugu or Owerri to board flight.
Should he build the bridge in his tenure, people will sing his name and praises not mine or the APCShit.
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by tabletman1: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

OMG... This aunty carry venom for mouth oh,
I will be careful the way I meddle into your affair to avoid the deadly venom oh gringrin
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2014
tabletman1:
OMG... This aunty carry venom for mouth oh,
I will be careful the way I meddle into your affair to avoid the deadly venom oh gringrin
Honestly I don't insult people but it's silly when people tag you as opposition party simply because you asked valid questions ooo. She quoted and called me names first
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by tabletman1: 1:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Honestly I don't insult people but it's silly when people tag you as opposition party simply because you asked valid questions ooo. She quoted and called me names first
No be every post u suppose reply nah.
According to you, maybe she don even bleach her upstairs gringrin

1 Like

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by 1025: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2014
what about the second political bridge jonathan promised u ppl?
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:39am On Nov 01, 2014
tabletman1:
No be every post u suppose reply nah.
According to you, maybe she don even bleach her upstairs gringrin
Na your own mouth worse pass.hahahahahahah grin
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Anuofia!! when you attack me and my father first where you drunk. Now you are screaming and begging for constructive criticism kitikpa lachakwa gi anya.
Imgine me getting intimidated by nwanyi onye ara seven colours.
You put up picture of your bleaching black ass yet you don't want to accept a well constructed criticism. Nwokem stop kwa bleaching maka ndu gi. Rejected sacrifice.
you are so pained!!!!

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
leofab:
you are so pained!!!!
Said a pained bleaching rejected sacrifice of umuagbala.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Said a pained bleaching rejected sacrifice of umuagbala.
lol, you are still jealous about my skin and it's color? You are quick to condemn GEJ, do you know the name of tie LG council chairman or your councilor? Charity begins at home...
Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2014
leofab:
lol, you are still jealous about my skin and it's color? You are quick to condemn GEJ, do you know the name of tie LG council chairman or your councilor? Charity begins at home...
Mgbeke, did the local government chairman campaigned with the second niger bridge? I can see you are still brainless even after using that heavy cloth to tie your brain together.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Bridge Is Shaking. by leofab(f): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Mgbeke, did the local government chairman campaigned with the second niger bridge? I can see you are still brainless even after using that heavy cloth to tie your brain together.
has your father fulfilled all he promised your mother and has your boyfriend fulfilled all he promised you? And you too, have you fulfilled all you have promised your siblings? Get a life and stop fooling around!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / Reviving The Travel Section With A Destination Story - My Visit To South Korea! / Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.