Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi (847 Views)

Why I Refused To Honour Efcc’s Invitation – Tompolo / Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by kosovo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
The duel between Governor Amaechi and Dame Patience Jonathan is one that isn't ending anytime soon.

The controversial Governor of Rivers state recently dropped another bombshell when he accused Mrs Jonathan of causing a war between him, because he simply refused to share Rivers state money with her.

The governor made the remark yesterday, October 24th, during the gradation ceremony of the Pioneer grandaunts of Ignatus Ajuru University of Education.

"Remember, when I became governor, I fought militancy. Right there where you built a new house used to be a hole where they pass into the river nd escape. The security report reached me and I came here and chased the militants away. I asked them to fence the school premises and block the hole. I have to protect you because it is my responsibility. Some of the militants went to Lagos, Ivory Coast, Ghana etc. Today, they are back because the wife of the President bought them back to protest against me," said Governor Amaechi.

"I refused to give them money in Abuja because if I do that, I won't be able to carry out any developmental projects or finish the road from Rumuolumeni to Rumuepirikom. The quarel between me and the wife of the President is because she said I should bring your money, Rivers people’s money and share with her" Governor Amaechi said.

The governor also took time to ridicule President Jonathan's administration, saying his re-election would completely disintegrate Rivers state's economy.
Source: http://www.plug.ng/refused-share-rivers-state-money-first-lady-gov-amaechi/
Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by kestolove95(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
dix man keeps winning my hrt everidae..
Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by kingphilip(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
pix of Dame Patience Jonathan asking for money or he's spewing thrash
Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by kobikwelu(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nonsense beer parlour talk....

Why would Dame be "dragging" money on a state level while she has the whole country's account in her pocket??...

Its simply a case of power grab in the state and not money

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by kennyjubris: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amechi why do you wash your dirty pant outside. You talk 2much. How much did you give to APC and what and what have you done in Rivers. Talkless. Odili made you what you are today and what did you pay him with. Talkless. Great men dont talk any how. Learn from Orji's mistake. Do more and talk less pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
kennyjubris:
Amechi why do you wash your dirty pant outside. You talk 2much. How much did you give to APC and what and what have you done in Rivers. Talkless. Odili made you what you are today and what did you pay him with. Talkless. Great men dont talk any how. Learn from Orji's mistake. Do more and talk less pls.
So because Odili helped him to be elevated to his governorship position so therefore his loyalty should forever be to a crook instead of to the masses which he should be serving?... This is one warped reasoning too many Nigerians have.
Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
but when ebola came calling, you quickly "gave him" more than N1B. Of Rivers Peoples Money?

Chai! Amaechi, Chai!

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Share Rivers State Money With The First Lady - Gov Amaechi by Prince081: 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
Odili supported Celestine Omehia. The court installed Amaechi

(1) (Reply)

Hometown Of Nigeria’s Defense Boss, Overrun By Boko Haram; Humanitarian Tragedy / Comparing Buhari With Jonathan: Iroko Versus Rotten Wood / Sheik Gumi: Cleric Who Wants Boko Haram Crushed & Buhari Out Of Presidential Rac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.