Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom (2259 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Use Bb Plan To Browse On Android Using Simpleserver / Help I Can't Configure My Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom by oneda(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
As my reward, am not going to post all the tutorial here. Reason? Generate traffic to my young blog.
This is currently working as I type this. Am using it too

In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to get free Internet access anywhere you. You do not need to pay huge amount for data anymore.
These steps works now anywhere you are. The speed is dependent on Internet speed in your area and your device ce speed. Let's start!

STEP 1: To begin, download Your-freedom Vpn client from Google Play store

After installing Your Freedom vpn client app, open it and you'll see something as in this picture

STEP 2: select configure to get to the next screen [img]http://2.bp..com/-RESWSJaFPew/VEu9Ih1GIBI/AAAAAAAAAIc/r29ePz_YKtM/s1600/Screenshot_2014-10-24-11-51-59.png[/img]

STEP 3: Select Server Connection, [img]http://4.bp..com/-FlbPzUZeiKA/VEu9kaizp6I/AAAAAAAAAIk/ufVRt5pZxjg/s1600/Screenshot_2014-10-24-11-53-15.png[/img]

STEP 4: continue at [url]onedaful..com[/url]
Re: How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom by oneda(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
If it works for you, tell others here
Re: How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Let us know YF work for here bro.
Re: How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom by fr3do(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mtchhew dns

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Scamed, Sme I Gb Data Plan For N1,200 / Airtel Android Data Bonus / Differences And Similarities Between Samsung Galaxy S9 And Samsung Galaxy S9+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.