Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Lie Detector - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lie Detector (842 Views)

Lie Detector Robot. / Lie Detector Robot / Lie Detector Robot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lie Detector by dreday(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2008
Sam Milla was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. His wife Ade Miiler had long ago given up trying to get him to change.

One day Sam came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was about 5:30 that afternoon when dani1luv, their 11 year old son, returned home from school.

Dani was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked Sam.
"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project,"said Dani.

The robot then walked around the table and slapped Dani, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son," said Sam, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Dani.

"What did you watch?" asked Ademiller.

"The Ten Commandments." answered Dani.

The robot went around to Dani and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair once more.

With his lip quivering, Dani got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said Sam. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot then walked around to Sam and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Ademiller doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with Dani. After all, he

is your son!"

With that the robot immediately walked around to Ademiller and knocked her

out of her chair.
Re: Lie Detector by Magnate021(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2008
funny one!
Re: Lie Detector by Raysima(f): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2008
rof.lmao. . . lloll cheesy
if i were dat woman. . i wont wait 4 dat robot to hit mi. . i'll have dismantled it wit a hammer

(1) (Reply)

Chat Between God And A Journalist. / Questions And Answers(in South Africa) / Internet Chatting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.