Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What Next After Xampp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Next After Xampp (1283 Views)

Help, My Xampp Is Not Showing My Projects On Localhost / Start Mysql In Xampp / XAMPP Or WAMPSERVER, Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next After Xampp by Nmeri17: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
sup guys?? following the advice of a friend I installed xampp after finishing my HTML text but ion know the next step from here cos I kind of lost contact with the guy. So what next?? is it to download php texts?? please help urgently
Re: What Next After Xampp by CreativeWeb2: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Have you finished learning html? What of css? If u ar through with both, then design a full-fledged static website.

Then jump into php tutorials. And use ur xampp to practice.
Re: What Next After Xampp by bedfordng(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
the next step is to configure it base on what you want to do.if is to run php,cms etc.you can easily do a search online and get what you are looking for
Re: What Next After Xampp by Nmeri17: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2014
oga dhtml18 didn't u see the post I mentioned u in?? I eventually created a thread and continued with CSS. can't make any headway cus the books I downloaded from tutorialspoint and other sites etc are confusing. they didn't even tell me how to link the external CSS file to my HTML file. had to Google that on my own. Do I also have to Google everything else please reply
Re: What Next After Xampp by maekhel(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Are you currently learning PHP?
Re: What Next After Xampp by Nmeri17: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
spikesC:

Lol..thanks man cool
I can give you ebooks, but then, it's all about practice makes perfect.
You should also follow some design blogs to get inspiration

I wouldn't advice you delve into PHP till you master front end

For assignments, i would say try replicating image designs, especially custom ones.
If you see a design you like, try redesigning it

I said let's come here so we don't derail the other guys thread. 95% of the time I browse on mobile because of data costs so I don't see UI's clear enough to implement or reproduce. maybe u can save some sites as htm and send for me on BBM or somn.

Biko ion need more ebooks o!! I've downloaded and finished two + the CSS on w3schools. na the one on YouTube remain Lol cheesy

So PHP has nothing to do with front end shocked As in, from this point I can only get better on ui with practice. that's why I asked for assignments sha. I attempted to practice on codecademy but a site as big as that is not compatible on mobile cry
Re: What Next After Xampp by spikesC(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nmeri17:

I said let's come here so we don't derail the other guys thread. 95% of the time I browse on mobile because of data costs so I don't see UI's clear enough to implement or reproduce. maybe u can save some sites as htm and send for me on BBM or somn.

Biko ion need more ebooks o!! I've downloaded and finished two + the CSS on w3schools. na the one on YouTube remain Lol cheesy

So PHP has nothing to do with front end shocked As in, from this point I can only get better on ui with practice. that's why I asked for assignments sha. I attempted to practice on codecademy but a site as big as that is not compatible on mobile cry

You don't have to replicate life pages. Just download images of designs not live hosted websites. You can search on google for web design inspiration and save the images u found. Then replicate them.

Ok, i'll send you one very good ebook on beautiful designing. But then, most css ebooks are the same, they only teach you how to code. The ebooks am going to send to you, there would be no code on it at all cool
Send me an email here: support {at} spikesinteractive.com

Yeah, nothing at all to do with front end. Even if codeacademy is compatible on mobile, it still wouldn't give you that much functionality as it would on a desktop
Re: What Next After Xampp by Nmeri17: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
spikesc abeg goan reply yo email. I saw adult adult designs on Google. very very strange even more than that yo own. with no explanation to how it was achieved. As in it's for peeps like u to meet up with current trends so I'll need that yo own forst
Re: What Next After Xampp by spikesC(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nmeri17:
spikesc abeg goan reply yo email. I saw adult adult designs on Google. very very strange even more than that yo own. with no explanation to how it was achieved. As in it's for peeps like u to meet up with current trends so I'll need that yo own forst

lol...i replied the mail. I think the first one went through but the second one kept bouncing back. Check and notify me
Re: What Next After Xampp by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
spikesC:

lol...i replied the mail. I think the first one went through but the second one kept bouncing back. Check and notify me
Soooo you are still alive and kicking?
Re: What Next After Xampp by spikesC(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
dhtml18:

Soooo you are still alive and kicking?

Na you want kill me?...lol
I am oo. Just haven't seen any worthwhile thread on this section to comment on cool
Re: What Next After Xampp by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hehehe, the entire board need mouth to mouth resuscitation!
Re: What Next After Xampp by spikesC(m): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2014
dhtml18:
Hehehe, the entire board need mouth to mouth resuscitation!

Lol...the bloggers don take over na grin
Every topic now ends with 3 posts

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Vs Ghanaweb Vs Lindaikeji's Blog..which Is Most Addicting? / Increase In Dollar & Domain Biz / Have You Seen The Nigerian Version Of Giyf.com, Ask-ifa.com ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.