Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Pls Help: What Is The Current Import Duties On These Food And Beverage Products? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help: What Is The Current Import Duties On These Food And Beverage Products? (630 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Great Business Opportunity In The Food And Beverage Industry / Food And Beverage Factory Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: What Is The Current Import Duties On These Food And Beverage Products? by feelme3(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hello House,
Please, if you know, kindly assist me with the current import duties on the following items:
1. Tin Tomatoes
2.Wine and Spirits
Thank you.
Re: Pls Help: What Is The Current Import Duties On These Food And Beverage Products? by BlackSwede(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2014
feelme3:
Hello House,
Please, if you know, kindly assist me with the current import duties on the following items:
1. Tin Tomatoes
2.Wine and Spirits
Thank you.

1. 35% (increased from 20% at the end of last year)
2. 20%
Re: Pls Help: What Is The Current Import Duties On These Food And Beverage Products? by Akins02324(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2014
Wine and spirit pays levy of 30% and 20% duty.I do clear wine every month for a company here in Lagos.Very popular brand.You can reach me on 08186116315 for proper advise.

(1) (Reply)

Question: How Does Currency Affect The Economy? / y / 5 Questions Away From Earning Residual Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.