Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? (1043 Views)

Can Freewill Exist Alongside An Omnipresent God? / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by GetOvaMe: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
I was conversing with some preachers at my house today, and they kept going on and on 'bout how Satan is responsible for alotta misdeeds in the world today.

Many people believe God is everywhere at the same time.
'Omnipresence' is how God can listen to billions of prayers, observe everything that happens and eavesdrop on billions of thoughts all at the same time.

Often these same believers blame Satan when things go wrong. And they blame him for their own bad behaviour and the bad behaviour of others.
I wonder if they realise that Satan too would have to be
omnipresent to accomplish all these heinous deeds simultaneously?

Isn't that giving Satan just a bit too much credit?

Or, what do y'all say?
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by finofaya: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2014
The only person that you can verifiably say is present when bad behaviour takes place is a human being. I don't know about God or his twin.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 26, 2014
I believe most of the deeds are caused by his agents,an agent is someone acting on behalf of his principal..
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2014
I pity the devil a lot cos every negative is tied to the dude!

But come to think of it are we not the devil ourselves?
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2014
All spirits are omnipresent.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2014
sunnyshayne:
I pity the devil a lot cos every negative is tied to the dude!

But come to think of it are we not the devil ourselves?
Lucifer's wisdom is upon you. All humans have an inner Satan, that instinct to rebel againist authority, curiosity, intellect. A lot of human problems are caused because we fight against our very selves.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Open your heart to light. Open your heart to knowledge. Open your heart to empowerment. Embrace your carnality. Embrace your inner satan. Lust and love. Feed and be drunk. Break free from the chains of holy books. They do nothing but spread ignorance. God is the gateway to ignorance and darkness. Let the light of Lucifer open your eyes. See the world as it is, for man was appointed to understand not fear. Man was appointed to discover. Pursue knowledge wherever it may be. Let all blasphemers be blessed for nothing is holy. Spit on the filthy sepulchres of the dead Jesus. Spit on the filthy pages of the worthless books. Be free in mind and spirit. That is your only purpose.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Mamaflex(f): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Satan/Devil is not and can not be an omnipresent." NEVER!" But, he has demons and agents working for him everywhere, just like the one(s) on this thread.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Lucifer's wisdom is upon you. All humans have an inner Satan, that instinct to rebel againist authority, curiosity, intellect. A lot of human problems are caused because we fight against our very selves.

Count me out of your mad.ness, please.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by 4C2215131: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
All spirits are omnipresent.

Nope. I beg to differ. An exercise in Evocation will make you understand better.
Re: SATAN'S POWERS; Is The Devil Omnipresent? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
SATAN ISNT OMNIPRESENT HE'S GOT AGENTS WHO ACT ON HIS BEHALF (DEMONS) WE ARE ALL BORN AS SLAVES TO SIN NOT "INNER SATAN' WHEN JESUS COMES INTO YOUR LIFE IS WHENYOU BECOME FREE ..... SO PLEASE SATAN ISNT OMNIPRESENT HIS POWERS HASNT GOTTEN UP TO THAT ATLEAST FOR NOW HE MAY BE GIVEN SUCH POWERS AT THE LATTER TIME I MEAN THE ENDS Of END TIME NOT NOw

(1) (Reply)

Did Athiest Believe The Existence Of Satan? / A Sample Of What Happens When God Rends The Heavens! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/10/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.