Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) (1414 Views)

Common JAMB Myths - JAMB Success Secrets / POST-UTME And Admission Secrets And Past Questions- All Universities(vnti) / Free Waec,jamb Success Ebook For Instant Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Are you tired of writing JAMB over and over again?
Do you want to know the secrets of JAMB success, the secrets of outstanding performers in JAMB?
Maybe this is your first time of writing JAMB, especially with the recent development of the Computer-Based Type and you want to avoid experiencing the same pitfalls others have experienced in the past.
THEN THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU. Dream Naija announces the release of the 2014 Edition of 'JAMB SUCCESS SECRETS'.

Introduction Excerpt

I am delighted to be sharing with you these rare ideas, tips and secrets that helped me and so many others in our pursuit for admission into the university. As we must be well aware, getting admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria has proven to be quite a menace to so many school leavers in recent years. The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has for so many years been the Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions and the examinations being administered have usually been available for most students who choose to apply for admission into Nigerian public and private colleges of education, polytechnics, and universities.
Scaling through this examination administered by JAMB has been the major challenge for students who have found themselves in this menace. On the 17th of April, 2014, the board released her 2013/2014 UTME results for those that registered for her Pencil and Paper Examination Type (PPT). The statistics showed that about a million candidates registered for this type and out of that number, only 24 candidates scored 250 and above out of a possible 400. What an alarming situation!
The candidates that registered for the Computer Based Test (CBT) which took place on the 17th of May, 2014 to the 31st of May, 2014 added to the number that sat for the PPT resulted in a massive total of 1.8 million candidates that sat for the 2013/2014 JAMB-UTME. Again, out of this number, not more than 450,000 students were admitted into universities. Do the math and you will discover that with the over 1.2 million students leaving our secondary schools each year, it is very likely that more than 2 million candidates will participate in the 2014/2015 JAMB-UTME.

Why and How You Will Not Regret Getting This Book

Since I did not experience any difficulty such as waiting another year to rewrite JAMB, having to shop for another course or even having to wait for a second or supplementary list – having entered with my name in the primary merit list – some of you may think that I have no idea what it’s like to suffer for the sake of getting admission into the university. But, I must tell you that even though I may not understand experientially, I do have an idea having watched close relatives and friends spend so many years – ranging from three to yes, ten years – in pursuit of admission into the university. Trust me, as you may well know, it’s not in any wise funny to wait that much time to further your education.

I have gone through a number of books and articles on this same subject and it’s so shocking that very few of them present practical steps that can help you plan and prepare for outstanding success in JAMB. The majority of them are merely motivational barely practicable. Even though motivation is very important, I do believe that before a person can be motivated, he or she must have something he plans to do. Motivation is meant to spur an individual to action – to do something – and when that person has the slightest idea on what to do, then motivation becomes mere noise and utterly useless.
In this book, I will share with you my heart and the heart of many others that have applied these time-tested principles of academic success and have not regretted it. I strongly believe from experience that JAMB can be overcome and yes by you. I also do believe that if you will apply with discipline, diligence, determination and perseverance these things we will discuss here together, you will be the one sharing your own success story with others in the future.

Grab your copy NOW because IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.

See more at: http://www.nigerianscholars.com/2014/10/jamb-success-secrets-e-book-admission.html
Re: FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) by davskioppy: 4:48am On Oct 26, 2014
See dis barawo,y can't you give it out for free
Re: FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) by Ammy200: 8:40am On Oct 26, 2014
davskioppy:
See dis barawo,y can't you give it out for free
no mind the akpa amu

4 Likes

Re: FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 07, 2014
Dear friends, you did not need to insult me to make your point. Besides a month ago, I was asked to please make the book free, a request from a JAMBite who read the book and found it very educative and helpful. For that, I also had to refund those that had paid for the book. The guy that made me that request did not do it by using abusive words. If we wish to see a changed Nigeria, then the change must start with us. God bless you, friends, I know you didn't mean those words.
Let me sound it again, JAMB SUCCESS SECRETS EBOOK is ABSOLUTELY FREE and can be downloaded at: http://www.mynaijadream.com/2014/10/jamb-success-secrets-e-book-admission.html
Re: FREE JAMB Success Secrets Ebook (admission Secrets And Tips) by Joemiles6: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
this post help me tho, just follow up the link
https://naijaeduruns.com/how-to-prepare-and-pass-jamb-in-21-days/

(1) (Reply)

10 Core Reasons Why Students Fail Jamb! Advice To Jambites.... / Jamb Answers For Friday 13 March 2015 Real And Confirmed / Picture-how To Prove To Your Kids The Need To Go To School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.