Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* (3803 Views)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? / Genevive Or Kurdashian Who Does The Outfit Fits Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by akugbemike(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Happy Sunday to everyone. I was an attendee in a wedding ceremony on Saturday.

I was shocked to see this lady wear such fashion of wedding gown on her best day of her life. Yes, people spoke about it....and I remember seeing the groom's mother in furious face while they both walked outside the church.

Actually the news was that the Groom himself chose this outfit for his beautiful wife.

Gentleme: Can you do same as the groom did?

Ladies: Can you wear this outfit if you've got all this lady have (as per front-wise)?

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by julisa2020(f): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2014
lolzzz...of course i can...and i would..especially when my groom picked out the dress himself....
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by firstolalekan(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2014
chai! See boôby o
This chairman dey enjoy o... I'm salivating...
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by pyyxxaro: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2014
Oboi ! See fresh water melon smiley ... He that findeth a fresh water melon has found a good thing and obtains favor from ?
Why dem con abandon the bestman under Sun na tongue

#TeamWaterMelon# grin
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2014
Smh.see excuse. "The groom bought it for her" can she even breathe undecided

see as she's sitting. She herself is not comfortable. Even if the groom bought it for her, couldn't she have used a shawl to cover it small or net

must she offend other people's sensibilities in the name of wedding. By the way even if she had to wear stuff like that, she should have brought a shawl to cover up in church/reception till the people that will likely raise eyebrow over her outfit leave

Anyway royal roy and all the mods in family section please do something about anti spam bot constantly banning me unnecessarily in family section undecided

1 Like

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Dts too bad.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by chucky234(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2014
I would have love to be the Groom's best man, omo see boobsy.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Whatever that is widely seen as at when available is of little or no value. The bride just devalued herself on her wedding day. My opinion though.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by jonaboy: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cover my eyes in shame.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by ademega(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
End time things
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by adanduka: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why would a man want to show fellow men what should strictly be for him alone.
After he'll start accusing the wife of infidelity
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Ethereal0110(f): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
The groom likes Buns, lookin @ the bride isn't comfortable, her bun may fall out, dis is far from nip slip.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by egopersonified(f): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
I know people have said on that fp thread on morals by 5minsmadness that we should face front but I am wondering which church would allow this? Would the birde be able to dance without fear of one popping out? Is she comfortable? Anyway, not my business according to nl.

1 Like

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
If be I a gyal, I still won't wear the shit...

She ought to have spilled free the twins sef...nothing like freedom of movement, you know cheesy

And the man kwanu...Crazy niggur.

Little wonder they say the laddies has got pea-sized brains. If as a woman my man opine that I wear this, I'll do. But on the condition he have his balls on display too. 1-1.

1 Like

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
julisa2020:
lolzzz...of course i can...and i would..especially when my groom picked out the dress himself....
And you're gonna dance in that dress? Ahh...I get: you're not as endowed...

1 Like

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by adet991(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chai diaris God o
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by hatux: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
No! Never
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
*Omoge manchester se o wa united* grin
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
miztola:
*Omoge manchester se o wa united* grin

Eru togbe yen, omu mi wa delighted!

Omo, this is too much! I can't do that even if I have it as big as that. It is supposed to be for my husband alone not for the general public.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Tymax(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
She's already beautiful na. She really didn't need this. The groom doesn't care sha.

I pity the minister who joined them. His eyes will be darting about, trying to avoid what is in his front. grin
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Eru togbe yen, omu mi wa delighted!

Omo, this is too much! I can't do that even if I have it as big as that. It is supposed to be for my husband alone not for the general public.
grin Her husband made it free to air. I bet she felt uncomfortable all through the occasion coupled with the lewd stares she ll be getting grin
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
miztola:
grin Her husband made it free to air. I bet she felt uncomfortable all through the occasion coupled with the lewd stares she ll be getting grin

That's bad!....

I can't allow myself to be manipulated and controlled in that manner... Although, I have a soft heart... I still stand on whatever I want for myself...

What's the essence of wearing a clothes that makes you feel so uncomfortable? Why not remain naked then?
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

That's bad!....

I can't allow myself to be manipulated and controlled in that manner... Although, I have a soft heart... I still stand on whatever I want for myself...

What's the essence of wearing a clothes that makes you feel so uncomfortable? Why not remain naked then?
What can I say? Ladies love attention,I guess she got what she wanted.
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
miztola:
What can I say? Ladies love attention,I guess she got what she wanted.

Well, maybe...

Good for her though
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2014
firstolalekan:
chai! See boôby o
This chairman dey enjoy o... I'm salivating...
thats somebody's wife go get urs n stop salivating undecided
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 27, 2014
to all d girls that r insulting this couples one way or d other shld pls stop .this is what dey chose n like. no one is in position to judge them...
Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by Isiterere(m): 1:53am On Oct 27, 2014
what do you expect when a bride can't use her sense , I expect the groom to be dangling his di''ck to the audience as well .
Awon onira nu oshi

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: The Outfit That Made The Groom's Parent Walk Away *picture* by nobledeals(f): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
na wa, the man that doesn't have such sensitive parts to cover is fully dressed. hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Girls Get In Here , Top Ankara Styles Of 2017 / This Booty Shorts May Be The New Rave For Men / Please Choose For Me Friends (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.