Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed (26043 Views)

PDP has hijacked the national assembly....lai mohammed / We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by asha80(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

igbos sell all grades of materials from different depending on your pocket .
Why will you go to buy Nokia of 1500 and expect it to last forever?
He said he doesn't patronize Igbo, but he mentioned slot? Lwkmd.
Whether you wanna buy cheap or expensive products, the igbos are still in charge.
By the way, cutix cables made in nnewi is the best commercial cable in the world but na your money go kill am.
Otherwise, stick to china cables which are cheaper
slidewaxie is quite funny...he boasts he does not patronize igbo biz people but he mentioned slot?just look at his thinking.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by agabusta: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:
I'm not sure of his position in APC, but they need to call him to order as a national party, otherwise he would risk speaking for all of them.

Junaid is trying to replace the hate monger-Sarduana of Sokoto in this 2014? We'll see where that takes him.

Junaid Mohammed has never really been competitive, that's why he ended up in Russian to study medicine, instead of UK, France, Germany or USA. Ever heard of any great medical feat from Russia
Unfortunately, and like all non-competitive tribalist, he would rather blame other people for his own deficiencies, Igbos got news for him this time around.

He is not a member of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
And none of your Igbos brothers like this post? Sorry...Your so called activists is waste. Your igbo brothers gain more in the North than their own region. Where do you want to go? Their barren land? Didn't you heard some of your Igbo brothers saying they are buying up Lagos. Just give up your activism and accept you don't/can't gain anything in your own land.

While your own Northern brothers remain almajiris in their land that Igbos make millions from and can only manage to become shoe shiners or mai ruwas n the east

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Idrismusty97(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

While your own Northern brothers remain almajiris in their land that Igbos make millions from and can only manage to become shoe makers or mai ruwas n the east
Ironic! You know you are surrounded by Almajiris and mai ruwas and you are still beating the drums of separation? What will be of your numerous investment when we eventually separate. Because of your chestbeating Dagote is even scared of investing in the East. As a business man he knows the future risks of investing in a region on "separation bomb". But you Igbos are chanting Biafra, Biafra even in another mans land?...wow! Well this junaid guy doesn't speaks for the north, his tribe or the party he is in. I am still in support of one Nigeria! smiley We must keep this thing together.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by emmalexabl(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

While your own Northern brothers remain almajiris in their land that Igbos make millions from and can only manage to become shoe makers or mai ruwas n the east

You are wicked..... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by farem: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by waternogetenemy: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Ironic! junaid guy doesn't speaks for the north, his tribe or the party he is in. I am still in support of one Nigeria! smiley We must keep this thing together.

Early set of dementia...Ndo!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by pazienza(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Aha! So, Emefiele the CBN governor is nolonger an Ika man, he becomes an Igbo man when it is expedient to their plans, and reverts to an Ika man, when he isn't. Issorait!

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Where re the gambari slaves? Re they sleeping? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Idrismusty97(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Early set of dementia...Ndo!
I am actually intrigue by some of the comments here. I have saved the thread for future purpose smiley. Since you all have shown you want one Nigeria because an Hausa man said you dominate 41% of the Estate business in Nigeria then good! One Nigeria it is....I see you are all happy.... Any Igbo i see shouting biafra in Nairaland i will just show him/her this thread. 2015 will surely be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by dubienatti(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

igbos are the reasons poor Nigerians are living good lives .
No matter how poor you are, an Igbo can give you a product that will match your pocket ranging from clothes to building materials, so that you can talk while others are talking.
If we sell only Turkey clothes, 70% of Nigerians will be tying wrapper to work, and in the wrapper category, if we sell only hollandis and George, people will be going naked till we sell Ankara or Nigerian wax.
Thank God for Aba, and inputs from china, USA and London imports.
bros, that tyin wrapper part got me crackin

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by nku5: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
I understand Junaid's pain but he should leave politics out of it. One of the hottest supermarkets in Sokoto is owned by an Igbo man. Na Emefiele or Okonjo Iweala open shop for the shop owner?

Northern youths sef no dey try. They should call ignorant hate mongers like Junaid (who have done nothing for them) to order or at least dissociate themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Stop this show of ignorance and mindless enmity against others. Junaid Mohammed is not a member of the APC. In fact, he is very critical of the Party. Face the topic and leave APC out of your vengeful tirade . What will your sort not blame the APC for? Be objective for once in your life .
Junaid Mohammed is a die hard supporter of Buhari and extension to APC.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Dmanlex(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
When Igbo guys and girls are hustling traveling to different countries---importing and exporting, working hard. Someone should fix dis man BRAIN.... Hater!!! [b]When Igbo guys and girls are hustling traveling to different countries---importing and exporting, working hard. Someone should fix dis man BRAIN.... Hater!!! [/b]When Igbo guys and girls are hustling traveling to different countries---importing and exporting, working hard. Someone should fix dis man BRAIN.... Hater!!!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by PhockPhockMan: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rich4god:
You see the useless politics of nigeria... Did anyone see where he said pdp cannot win election and that there will be mayhem if they do.... Now if eventually pdp wins by free and fair, they will still claim its rigged and stll go ahead to cause mayhem. These are the type of statemnt that cause post election crisis in the north. When the northen politicians keep brain washing the almajris that pdp cant win without rigging the election. Why wont they kill pple when pdp eventualy wins...
Omenka, egift, ilugunboy, gbawe, berem, barcarnista, NgeneUkwenu, ilugunboy,

Take note of this statement.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Capableben(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
if igbos got to those positions by merit then it is a welcome development. i am sure it was by merit they got there because their output is clear like night and day. let us put merit ahead of mediocrity in this country if we wish to succeed as a nation.
Darling i just fell in love with you after reading your sensible comment... you epitomize the xtics of the people we need to better nigrria...
ur post was devoid of tribal sentiments, God bless u...
now to the topic:
Is it NOI that doesnt deseeve to be finance minister ?? hmmn that man must have ulterior motives

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin

What's all these chest beating about,over Oral % of Y1bos owing some invisible %?

Why all this dancing of etigii and alantar ke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by dubienatti(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
asha80:
slidewaxie is quite funny...he boasts he does not patronize igbo biz people but he mentioned slot?just look at his thinking.
he don't even know d origin of wat he buyz n he still thinks he is mr smart..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by saintneo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
see, u can never be a Japan/Germany/USA of Africa, but u sure is the china..because chinese are generally con artist and leader in inferior productions!

But china doesn't sell inferior good within their own boarders, they only sell outside.

Igbos sell even to their families..

I'll give instances:

As a building technologist, stanchions dnt come in 12 meters again but 11 meters..
Local ones are still 12meters but the imported (from china) are either 10.7 or 11 meters. The reason is:

Igbos has taken over the market and they now request for shorter length from overseas manufactures and hence, lower prices. The local ones dnt really sell again since cheaper ones can be bought. And the locals can't shorten their own length because of SON... They spoilt the market big time!

Same as electronics. Fake but cheap home theatres! U can only get the original at the accredited stores. Then they came in and start painting their shops like accredited seller again..they sell whack jobs for u as originals if u ain't lucky!

Phones!! If anybody can recollect those small nokia phones sold at N1,500 all over by our igbo brothers..those who buy them cldnt use them for 1 month. Bad service reception and bad package! Before everybody got wise, they've made their millions! The original of that phone was clearly 3.5k at slots and other accredited shops!

Electrical cable? That one full ground!! They sell fake cables as Nigerian wire cables which is the best in the world!!

Generators! Some people's got whupped, but av alwys been wise! Once, we have original copper coils..first they came with aluminium coils. They were cheap but are prone to electrical surges and low current! People avoid them. But they came out with something smarter: spraying of the aluminium coil in dark brown colours to resemble copper! And they sell either cheap, if u cld recognize it's fake, or they cld sell at normal price is u missed it!!!

They are fuckin up a lotta things!!! They think they're smart but they're nothing but con-men!

All their lies abt manufacturing things are balant lies! They only assemble their fake finished product sent from afar!!!

I won't be a victim anyways, I knw my game!

I don't need to announce my tribe to you.

First, your accusation is a generalization; there are Igbo people totally against inferior/fake goods - a prime example is Late Prof Dora Akunyili. I detest negativity as well because I have been a victim, a victim of a vice perpetrated by my fellow tribesmen/women; thus, I took my guns to defend myself and pray that God gives me victory.

Second, your accusation fails to make you realise that there are other perpetrators of inferior/fakes in Nigeria. I once asked a cobbler of northern origin repair my trainers; after telling him what to do and bargained the price, he started doing some shabby work. I secretly observed him, when he was nearly done I popped out and stood by his side observing him; that was a checkmate, the idiot changed his hands ASAP.

Okay, let's go political. Between Fashola and Buhari who is inferior/fake with respect to leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by omenka(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Junaid Mohammed is a die hard supporter of Buhari and extension to APC.
Thesame man that says Buhari shouldn't contest is the man you say is a die hard supporter You are a shameless lair.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Idrismusty97(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
ebankole1:
grin

What's all these chest beating about,over Oral % of Y1bos owing some invisible %?

Why all this dancing of etigii and alantar ke?
Just save the thread. When the time comes you would remind them of what they said here cheesy.
Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Just save the thread. When the time comes you would remind them of what they said here cheesy.
grin
Idrismusty97:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Orunto: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Gentlemen we want you to seek and vote for a President who will be educated TO WORK FOR THE GROWTH, PROGRESS AND UNITY OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS. Start doing this and stop insulting the dreams come true of our forefathers. When you are down, you rise again. This is what the Igbos are simply doing in style. The Book of Proverbs supports this. Also, when you are in charge, do it well with objectivity, growth, progress and unity of men, machines, money, materials and management that are the resources in your charge. The Holy book says these about Kings and Rulers. And when Kings and Rulers fail to do what is Righteous before God(Allah), He takes away the Rulership from them and hands it over to others. This is God's doing. So, my fellow Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos, work hard for the Growth, Progress and Unity of Nigeria and allow God(Allah) to elect our Rulers. The bottomline therefore is, as Nigerians, we shall all work hard for the Growth, Progress and Unity of Nigeria without hate, abuse, discrimination and intimidation of ourselves. Play politics with respect for one another.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by shizzleStar: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
You'll never see them in this kind of thread.

Berem, egift, NgeneUkwenu, abagworo, Obiagelli,
Please come here.
Add omenka to the list. These 6 people you mentioned are born bastards, i say this without apology.

When its time for tribal slur on nairaland, you see yorubas join forces irrespective of party affiliation and fight igbos, but you will never see these bastards say anything in defence of igbos, they will rather join yorubas in condemning igbos.

Useless God-forsaken bastards.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by papaejima1: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:
Thesame man that says Buhari shouldn't contest is the man you say is a die hard supporter You are a shameless lair.
When did he say that?
Did you actually read the full interview?
Dude denied ever saying such.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Gbawe: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
omenka:

Don't mind the rank ignoramus and hardened liar. Telling lies to fit the scenario is in the DNA of people like him. Instead of them to face the topic, they must drag the APC into it by force. By the way, it is on record Junaid muhammed has said the APC is no different to the PDP. He has even gone as far as to call the APC "fascist".Muhammed is just bitter and angry with everything and everyone.

For the information of the ignorant fool you quoted and other clannish dumbos like him, Junaid Muhammed was the chairman of the People's Salvation Party (PSP) which was one of the Political Parties de-registered by INEC. Some folks should learn to face their battles and their direct tormentors without dragging innocent parties into issues.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Sunofgod(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
the fear of 'Igbo's' is the beginning of wisdom . . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by OreMI22: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tosin7:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed said he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

http://abusidiqu.com/igbos-shameless-ethnic-group-greed-selfishness-junaid-muhammed/

Mallam try these. It will help release ya frustrations grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by fairheven: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaking1:
I'm not sure of his position in APC, but they need to call him to order as a national party, otherwise he would risk speaking for all of them.

Junaid is trying to replace the hate monger-Sarduana of Sokoto in this 2014? We'll see where that takes him.

Junaid Mohammed has never really been competitive, that's why he ended up in Russian to study medicine, instead of UK, France, Germany or USA. Ever heard of any great medical feat from Russia
Unfortunately, and like all non-competitive tribalist, he would rather blame other people for his own deficiencies, Igbos got news for him this time around.
Don't even compare this "otoro"with sardauna of sokoto...sadauna was an extremely good man who sought the good of his pple just like Awolowo and Ojukwu did for their respective tribes.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by Remarkable: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
each time a person is asked why he or she hates an ethnic group or race, and they say "I have a friend/family that is ..." of the said race, it just confirms for sure the accusation... at best, it doesn't prove nadda.... this man is really a loser because he is frustrated and can NOT do anything about it; worst he can do is incite violence... but we all know that has not stopped an Igbo man from progressing in (one) Nigeria....

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
asha80:
the misconception here is that when I said 'igbo', I didn mean all igbo..
FYI, slots sells direct product. Even his refurbished phones cld be traced to the date of repair directly from the company's webbie!

Slot to me is a smart businessman who took advantage of his other cunning igbo mates and thus, sells originals...

So, I didn't say all igbo, but biliv me, most igbo are into con-markets

1 Like

Re: Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed by lacasa: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
From the Interviewee to those that commented on the thread especially the narrow minded lot that generalize a random interview of one old cargo with no regional representation of the Northern people and their public opinion, are all a classic example of why Nigeria and its unending travails continue to liger on with us.

so, if one slowpoke named junaid Mohammed spills gibberish as he just did, then it is sanctioned as public opinion for the whole north??.

and as is, the forum has gone into a frenzy, drooling with hate speech and stupid talk.

a bunch of jobless Neophytes.

#.. Wawanci da hauka kawai!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari To SkyNews: 'Yes' Nigeria Is Corrupt (Video) / Secondus Leads Protesters To National Assembly Over Assault On Fayose / Oba Akiolu's Son Of APC Wins Lagos Central Fed Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.