Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know (3870 Views)

PLEASE HELP!!!! My Great White Heron Now Eats My Fish Without Letting Me Know / Do We Have Dogs Like This In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2014
I love dis dog.....male or female but female more preferable 07036057044

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Fxwarrior: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
edlion57:

There are various dog breeds that resemble what you posted. One of them being Dogue de Bordeaux and the mastiff breeds.Please tell me the dog name so I can make it available to you. Meanwhile attached is a picture of dogue de bordeaux for confirmation.

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Apitch(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
I think that's a Neopolitian mastiff

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by chucky234(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Those are Neo mastiff pups.
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Fxwarrior: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
chucky234:
Those are Neo mastiff pups.

So I wasn't far from it. Okay here's a picture of Neopolitan mastiff which is very similar to what op posted.

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Susanifarms(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Fxwarrior:

So I wasn't far from it. Okay here's a picture of Neopolitan mastiff which is very similar to what op posted.

I think he is looking for someone that has something like what he uploaded for sale not similar pictures sir
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Susanifarms(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
edlion57:

If you stay in abuja,look up ritskennel they have the best neapolitan mastiffs

If you stay in jos,look up petsolutions and a breeder called tochukwu alakwe they have the best neapos

If you stay in the east(Anambra precisely)look up Divine Pet shop and kennels they have great neapos

If you stay in lagos,look up taiyelolu's kennel he will link you up with other good neapo breeders if he doesn't have one himself.

Goodluck
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by olumig(m): 1:46am On Oct 27, 2014
@Susanfarms nice one
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by donhuko: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
call alex from jos...he has a fantastic litter of neapos

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by xanadu101(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
i hate ugly looking dogs..........

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
edlion57:
You don't know what they are called, which means you don't know anything about how to take care of them. Pls read up on Neo Mastiffs bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by maxtum(m): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Seun:
You don't know what they are called, which means you don't know anything about how to take care of them. Pls read up on Neo Mastiffs bro.

To add to what Seun has said...its not really about "love this Dog" you need to know more about the (Breed) dog,they are called the "French Neapolitan mastiffs" this breed of dogs needs and deserve your full attention, they are prone to diseases quickly and there kennel need real attention, they omits mucus from there eyes which is usually and need special (Real Love) attention.

I once use to love the this breed till i read and studied their needs, i am up to the task but i feel there are things you don't just jump into.

@ Poster...No vex...try start with Bingo first! i started that way too! grin grin
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by chucky234(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
maxtum:

To add to what Seun has said...its not really about "love this Dog" you need to know more about the (Breed) dog,they are called the "French Neapolitan mastiffs" this breed of dogs needs and deserve your full attention, they are prone to diseases quickly and there kennel need real attention, they omits mucus from there eyes which is usually and need special (Real Love) attention.

I once use to love the this breed till i read and studied their needs, i am up to the task but i feel there are things you don't just jump into.

@ Poster...No vex...try start with Bingo first! i started that way too! grin grin
He will learn nothing with bingo because of their independent nature, less demanding breed like GSD will be a good start for OP.
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by kennyslim1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
maxtum:

Hahaha...abi make him no carry wetin him hand fit no lift.
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by kennyslim1(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
LOOL
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Apitch(m): 8:34am On Oct 28, 2014
It's just so annoying when people give unsolicited and unpleasant advice. "Start with this because I too started with that" please it's not proper, someone asked for a breed he fell in love with at sight, we named it for him, and yes, it's well to advice him to read the breed up and know the challenges but concluding that he/she can't handle it is not reasonable at all. Nobody bothered to know if he/she is a first timer of not and conclusions are flying everywhere.
Smh for una

5 Likes

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by obstead200(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2014
donhuko:
call alex from jos...he has a fantastic litter of neapos
alex from jos; does he have a phone number?

1 Like

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Susanifarms:

If you stay in abuja,look up ritskennel they have the best neapolitan mastiffs

If you stay in jos,look up petsolutions and a breeder called tochukwu alakwe they have the best neapos

If you stay in the east(Anambra precisely)look up Divine Pet shop and kennels they have great neapos

If you stay in lagos,look up taiyelolu's kennel he will link you up with other good neapo breeders if he doesn't have one himself.

Goodluck
pls help me with der numbers
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Apitch:
It's just so annoying when people give unsolicited and unpleasant advice. "Start with this because I too started with that" please it's not proper, someone asked for a breed he fell in love with at sight, we named it for him, and yes, it's well to advice him to read the breed up and know the challenges but concluding that he/she can't handle it is not reasonable at all. Nobody bothered to know if he/she is a first timer of not and conclusions are flying everywhere.
Smh for una
bro u gat time to reply dem
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by ethereal(f): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
xanadu101:
i hate ugly looking dogs..........
"ugly"lollllzzz.I luv 'em!
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2014
anybody
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Susanifarms(m): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
edlion57:
pls help me with der numbers

When I said look up I meant Google the names I gave you,or search on Facebook you will get all the details you need.

If you don't like them,you better go for importing(Italy,russia)

Cheap ones INDIA
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
I will do just that
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Personally I would want to see less of breeds like this that are bred to be unhealthy. Get a GSD and be happy. A dog is not a decoration.
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Ezemu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
Personally I would want to see less of breeds like this that are bred to be unhealthy. Get a GSD and be happy. A dog is not a decoration.

Bred to be unhealthy? Granted they may have some health issues but I doubt that was the intention of the breeders.

Get a Cane Corso, looks like the Neo but with way less wrinkles.
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Ezemu(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Cane Corso

Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by DidiLove1: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Seun:

I beg to differ please. There is no fact behind your statement that there are breeds that are bred to be unhealthy. A Neapo can bring you as much happiness as a GSD. It all boils down to gathering enough information about a breed one is interested in keeping and going for it.

@OP, you can check the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2007744/imported-neapolitan-adults-now-having
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by edlion57(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hi
Re: Please If You Have Something Like This Do Let Me Know by Sunjay13(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have the pups for sale in Ibadan.Call/WhatsApp 08032112196.I have sold many of these on this platform.Cross check to confirm bro;that's is my major in Ibadan.
I run stud services,I have females,I have pups for sale alwayz.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) / Lovely Pure Bred American Bulldog For Sale at 2 yrs old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.