Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (282750 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by FLAWLES(f): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Alright smiley ....
kisses:*
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
ChristineC:
i nominate Romanc iella & kachisbarbie tongue

lol...thanks for the nomination.
___but, I'm a judge - so I can't contest and I'm Mrs...I don't know which is my main reason(for not contesting) gaan - but both can go...hehe
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Mprex(f): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
pasqal09:

Ok my fellow percy jackson fan
who is percy jackson
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by pasqal09: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mprex:

who is percy jackson
Lol, that was a mistake. Sorry
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rokiatu, could you not reply every inconsequential and meaningless comments? As in just ignore.

It's good for your PR. cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by free2ryhme: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
So what are u pretty daMsels waiting. For

Start sending the mugshots
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Oahray: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Gentiejag:

Arrrrr....so they probably shouldn't be called "judges".....

*justsaying*
to argue just dey sweet you.

The judges determine if any contestant or supporter flouts the rules of the contest (eligibility to contest, or playing dirty), as well as the penalty if any. They decide who should be included (according to verification rules). They count the votes and announce the winners. To do this they have to decide according to the rules which votes are valid or not.

What do you suppose we call persons who make such decisions in behalf of all (according to laid down rules), differentiating between right and wrong, just and unfair, appropriate and inappropriate, valid and invalid?

Do tell.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
free2ryhme:
So what are u pretty daMsels waiting. For

Start sending the mugshots

waiting for you
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by ChristineC: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...thanks for the nomination.
___but, I'm a judge - so I can't contest and I'm Mrs...I don't know which is my main reason(for not contesting) gaan - but both can go...hehe
oki doki

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by FLAWLES(f): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
PRIZE?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by bettygirl97(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Could they possible be doing this without a prize?
FLAWLES:
PRIZE?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

With all due respect, this is a facile conclusion/accusation. Do you have any evidence/proof (no matter how subtle) to back your claims?
Cc: Mizmycoli
Dygeasy
AbuMikey
Teeo
Adaobi123

ur point plz??

Verify anything for you??

She'z sum1 i knw too well and she'z here in ma school.

Stop quoting me i knw what am saying

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

ur point plz??

We will appreciate if you mentioned that person or mail one of the judges with proof of course.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Seriously shocked

How did she verify then? undecided

she'z using a friendz picture. I swear to God Almighty
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
VickyyB:

Who? shocked

. dont wanna mention her name now. Gonna wait untill She haz fully entered the conteSt
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by AbuMikey(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

ur point plz??

Lirushen bro, Kindly do tell us who the 'FAKE' contestant is.
Thank You. smiley

cc:
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
KachisBarbie
Teeo
Adaobi123
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

ur point plz??

lol...I think I reserve the right to ask you for evidence/proof.
I/We (the judges) received the verification pictures, so if you have to make such a wanton accusation...it's also necessary that you prove it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dygeasy:
We will appreciate if you mentioned that person or mail one of the judges with proof of course.

talking to me thiz way wud Ave bin much more beter than the way the other fool quoted me.

Not like Ave joined any team yet incase yu guyz think am doing thiz to Soil her team. I Swear to God Almighty the person am talking about aint the one on her DP. She is uSing a friends picture.

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

. dont wanna mention her name now. Gonna wait untill She haz fully entered the conteSt

Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by haywhy59(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
i go for angelamena
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by negbenebor(f): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nominate Deefuray
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by free2ryhme: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yewandequeen:

waiting for you

It is Miss Nairaland

Hello!
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

LirushenLirusehn bro, Kindly do tell us who the 'FAKE' contestant is.
Thank You. smiley

cc:
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
KachisBarbie
Teeo
Adaobi123

let Kachisbarbie tell yu whom the person is. Sinz She feelz bin the judge makez her too perfect to be scammed
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by damilola231(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol @nominate the person whose pic makes u sleep at night
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

she'z using a friendz picture. I swear to God Almighty
Jesuuu!!!

Mehn that person needs to be exposed,,we can't be voting a fake identity na angry
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
free2ryhme:

It is Miss Nairaland

Hello!

ah ha ha ha ah see whining
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by emmylight4u: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
ANGELAMINA
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

talking to me thiz way wud Ave bin much more beter than the way the other fool quoted me.

Not like Ave joined any team yet incase yu guyz think am doing thiz to Soil her team. I Swear to God Almighty the person am talking about aint the one on her DP. She is uSing a friends picture.

Would you just tell us the person please?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
FLAWLES:
no am nad+am an ibo gal bt base Edo
Hey nice dp smiley

Your friend is cute wink

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by lirusehn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

Jesuuu!!!

Mehn that person needs to be exposed,,we can't be voting a fake identity na angry

Whomever clarified her aint to be blamed tho sinz she actually provided their requirementz. They wudnt Ave knwn she begged Someone elSe to snap for her.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
lirusehn:

let Kachisbarbie tell yu whom the person is. Sinz She feelz bin the judge makez her too perfect to be scammed

please did I @ any point say/imply that I'm too perfect to be scammed? ?
I asked for a simple proof...that's all I can remember asking for.
___except if you found my idiolect obfuscative - then it would be in place to ask for clarification.

We as much as you do - would love the person exposed.
___Did you expect me to swallow your polemical post without any proof?

Sorry, if you found my post obfuscative.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.