Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (282849 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by adepiero: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

I owe you guys an apology. I've been in a ghost mode for some hours now. I've been busy making some preparations for camp. All thanks to God, I was posted to Ekiti state. I ll be moving before or on 4th of november.

To all my sweet supporters and campaigners, I love you guys a lot. I promise to squeeze in enough time for this contest. I promise not to let you guys down. You guys are my E-family, we are going places.

My able campaign chairman, Madcow1, I can feel your absence. I miss you a lot. I miss those funny post and pictures. In all honesty, you are simply the best.

I saw all your mentions and posts. All the encouragements and the corrections. And to those who mentioned me in their dairy. #mwwwuuuaAah!!! A million kisses for you guys.

Tymax. Mwwuuuaaah!!! Thanks for everything. Happy new month guys.

MizMycoli, what's wrong? you don't comment anylonger. #bringbackourMizMyColi.

Cc.
Boc4real
Xtarxhyne
Lero15
Ezepromoe
Adepeiro
Pinkobsession
Vikkyk10
Naijaboiy
Rozzay
Mesoade
Suley316
Evilseed
Liability

And to NL family as a whole.

#team temigracie
Good luck to you "white fowl" as you intend to serve your fatherland grin

you spelt my moniker wrong! its adepiero. A very popular name in unilorin back then for that matter

we'll keep soliciting for supporters and votes for you. have fun and share your experience in ur diary wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by adepiero: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ladycloud:
......go jare....afta forgeting me
Haba! forget you ke? I should be the one saying that. did you check ur whatsapp?

I even nominated you for this contest sef undecided
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Ladycloud(f): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
[quote
author=adepiero post=27641877]Haba! forget you ke? I should
be the one saying that. did you check ur whatsapp?

I even nominated you for this contest sef undecided
[/quote].....my phone got spoilt...yet to get a new one....hv nt been onlyn for some dayz....will be going bk to skul nxt week tuesday tho
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by adepiero: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ladycloud:
.....my phone got spoilt...yet to get a new one....hv nt been onlyn for some dayz....will be going bk to skul nxt week tuesday tho
I noticed your absence. sad

hope you get a phone soon, i miss you grin
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

I owe you guys an apology. I've been in a ghost mode for some hours now. I've been busy making some preparations for camp. All thanks to God, I was posted to Ekiti state. I ll be moving before or on 4th of november.

To all my sweet supporters and campaigners, I love you guys a lot. I promise to squeeze in enough time for this contest. I promise not to let you guys down. You guys are my E-family, we are going places.

My able campaign chairman, Madcow1, I can feel your absence. I miss you a lot. I miss those funny post and pictures. In all honesty, you are simply the best.

I saw all your mentions and posts. All the encouragements and the corrections. And to those who mentioned me in their dairy. #mwwwuuuaAah!!! A million kisses for you guys.

Tymax. Mwwuuuaaah!!! Thanks for everything. Happy new month guys.

MizMycoli, what's wrong? you don't comment anylonger. #bringbackourMizMyColi.

Cc.
Boc4real
Xtarxhyne
Lero15
Ezepromoe
Adepeiro
Pinkobsession
Vikkyk10
Naijaboiy
Rozzay
Mesoade
Suley316
Evilseed
Liability

And to NL family as a whole.

#team temigracie
i dy ur bäck lyk ike(hunch back)aunty temi,if we win this contest or not.Just knw dt u r nt a loser.I luv u xo much.Gudevenin.4rm ur kidsister vikky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol.. When I come to this thread and I see all the comments and campaign and all that ; I just can't help but wonder "Are this people jobless" . ??

This competition is just a waste of time.. There's no reward for whoever wins.. We've suggested times without number for the owner of this forum to put a price tag for this competition. Even if its 50k or 100k its still something.. Its a way of saying thank you to nairalanders. A pricetag will make it worthwhile.

Keep wasting your time while the owner makes more money off your head..

Note : I'm not hating. I'm just saying my mind and what I think.

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Speakdatruth: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Shugaryme:
Ya... I do mind wink
aight wink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Speakdatruth: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Wittylens:
Lol.. When I come to this thread and I see all the comments and campaign and all that ; I just can't help but wonder "Are this people jobless" . ??

This competition is just a waste of time.. There's no reward for whoever wins.. We've suggested times without number for the owner of this forum to put a price tag for this competition. Even if its 50k or 100k its still something.. Its a way of saying thank you to nairalanders. A pricetag will make it worthwhile.

i tink u r ryte
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Annypie:
lool..have got u to my rescue na...plz do vote hun
Lolz... this one you quoting me three times... what'll you Gimme if I vote for you...smiley

I don't want much...you'll just hold me ...look straight into my eyes while we're slowdancing to Owl City's All about us for 30mins...

cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
herald9
post=27646916:

Lolz... this one you quoting me three times... what'll you Gimme if I
vote for you...smiley

I don't want much...you'll just hold me ...look straight into my eyes
while we're slowdancing to Owl City's All about us for 30mins...

cheesy
lool..see this joker oo,can you vote buy gold ni?

oya stop jhr,dats a big yes,am sure..dnt worry,ur reward is somwhere
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
#team Temigracie kiss grin
Vikkyk10:
i dy ur bäck lyk ike(hunch back)aunty temi,if we win this contest or not.Just knw dt u r nt a loser.I luv u xo much.Gudevenin.4rm ur kidsister vikky.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Annypie:
lool..see this joker oo,can you vote buy gold ni?

oya stop jhr,dats a big yes,am sure..dnt worry,ur reward is somwhere
DEAL!

cool
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by golddeejay(m): 1:11am On Nov 02, 2014
nnekamezor:
#Team JENNIMMA all da way.
y r u nt contestin, you r more beautiful than most of this ladies contestin #teamNnekamezor wink
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

a price tag doesn't have to be attached to everything.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by joseph1832(m): 5:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

Might I remind you also that the owner is also making money out of your own head.

The fact that you're a member of this site and you comment regularly attest to this.

If you're so inclined for monetary benefits I suggest you put a price on it, if not, kindly relax and have fun.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2014
herald9:

DEAL!

cool
Thanks sugar.

welcome,to the team!cheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2014
joseph1832:
Might I remind you also that the owner is also making money out of your own head.

The fact that you're a member of this site and you comment regularly attest to this.

If you're so inclined for monetary benefits I suggest you put a price on it, if not, kindly relax and have fun.

Comment regularly?? I'm not active here. I open this site only when I'm tired of facebook..

Too many kids here. Don't want to receive insults
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by joseph1832(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

Comment regularly?? I'm not active here. I open this site only when I'm tired of facebook..

Too many kids here. Don't want to receive insults
I feel your pain. Non the less: The goal is to have fun. To do something other than the usual.

Besides, it never occurred to you that being active on facebook put money in Zuckerberg's pocket right?. And still nobody has ever called you jobless.

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Dygeasy post=27573700T:
LIST OF VERIFIED NOMINEES

1. MARTHAK

2. NABSPRADA

3. JENNIMMA

4. ROZZAY

5. VIVLY

6. ROKIATU

7. TEMIGRACIE

8. MAUREENSYLVIA

9. AFRICANAPPLE

10. CUPIDORA

11. ANNYPIE

12. FIDIRA

13. OMOLOLA1

14. ANGELAMINA
The days are near, deadline for submission of profile information almost here.

We shall not entertain any late submissions.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Dygeasy:
The days are near, deadline for submission of profile information almost here.

We shall not entertain any late submissions.

Please check your email.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2014
temigracie:

Please check your email.
I got your mail.

Contest photos nko?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2014
joseph1832:
I feel your pain. Non the less: The goal is to have fun. To do something other than the usual.

Besides, it never occurred to you that being active on facebook put money in Zuckerberg's pocket right?. And still nobody has ever called you jobless.

I make money from facebook. I use facebook for business.. I have a blog and do most of my promotion from facebook. That's why I'm active there.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2014
joseph1832:

I make money from facebook. I use facebook for business.. I have a blog and do most of my promotion on facebook. That's why I'm active there.

At least I'm gaining and mark is also gaining.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

I make money from facebook. I use facebook for business.. I have a blog and do most of my promotion on facebook. That's why I'm active there.

At least I'm gaining and mark is also gaining.
Good for you! Same with many others, I also have a blog and I use this site as well as many other site to gain traffic....

So aren't we saying the same thing?. So please you know the old saying: "all work and no play make jack a dull boy" this is just a deviation from the normal status quo. So please join.

Kindly give Rozzay you support. Lol.

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
joseph1832:
Good for you! Same with many others, I also have a blog and I use this site as well as many other site to gain traffic....

So aren't we saying the same thing?. So please you know the old saying: "all work and no play make jack a dull boy" this is just a deviation from the normal status quo. So please join.

Kindly give Rozzay you support. Lol.

Happy Sunday.

Support ke? Me I don't even knw how to vote for her
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by joseph1832(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

Support ke? Me I don't even knw how to vote for her
Vote for Rozzay!.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
golddeejay:
y r u nt contestin, you r more beautiful than most of this ladies contestin #teamNnekamezor wink
LOL...tnx fr d compliment...wel me aint interested ooo, datz y:|
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Wittylens(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
joseph1832:
Vote for Rozzay!.

Didn't you get the part I said " I don't know how to vote"

In my last quote?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by uzolexis(f): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
drizzy009:
I nominate
uzolexis
Arva
claireshan
evegran
DorisK
Mzflexydeeva Sarimah
kika23
axortedbabe
Thanks soo much for nominating me. I'm honoured....but i'm so sorry I can't accept the nomination. I really don't know what it entails cause I think you have to campaign and all and it takes so much time which i'm not so sure I have now,school work is killing me.
Thanks over and over again kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by joseph1832(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wittylens:

Didn't you get the part I said " I don't know how to vote"

In my last quote?
I did, I am merely telling you whom to vote for, and Voting hasn't started yet!.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Dygeasy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
[b]UPDATE ON CONTESTANTS

1. MARTHAK : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

2. NABSPRADA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

3. JENNIMMA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

4. ROZZAY : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

5. VIVLY : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE not BUILT

6. ROKIATU : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

7. TEMIGRACIE : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

8. MAUREENSYLVIA : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

9. AFRICANAPPLE : Profile Information But Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

10. CUPIDORA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE not BUILT

11. ANNYPIE : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

12. FIDIRA : Profile Information But Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

13. OMOLOLA1 : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

14. ANGELAMINA : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT
[/b]
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Capableben(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Vote nabsprada as miss Nairaland 2014...
The unique Cinderella that deserves this crown

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.