Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) - Romance (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (282792 Views)

Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (Go Down)

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Dygeasy:
[b]UPDATE ON CONTESTANTS

1. MARTHAK : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

2. NABSPRADA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

3. JENNIMMA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

4. ROZZAY : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE NOT BUILT

5. VIVLY : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE not BUILT

6. ROKIATU : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

7. TEMIGRACIE : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

8. MAUREENSYLVIA : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

9. AFRICANAPPLE : Profile Information But Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

10. CUPIDORA : Profile Information and Contest Photos not Received - PROFILE not BUILT

11. ANNYPIE : Profile Information but Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

12. FIDIRA : Profile Information But Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT 50%

13. OMOLOLA1 : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT

14. ANGELAMINA : Profile Information and Contest Photos Received - PROFILE BUILT
[/b]
This I must confess is quite strange considering i forwarded all the required information and contest photos to MizMyColi's email same night I received your mail....

Forward your answers to
yunusgbolahan@yahoo.com and mizmycoli@gmail.com

I'm in the dark here,what happened to my details
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
nabsprada:

This I must confess is quite strange considering i forwarded all the required information and contest photos to MizMyColi's email same night I received your mail....

Forward your answers to
yunusgbolahan@yahoo.com and mizmycoli@gmail.com

I'm in the dark here,what happened to my details

Fixed Ma'am

T'was an oversight.

So Sorry
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by maureensylvia(f): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
MizMyColi:

Fixed Ma'am

T'was an oversight.

So Sorry

what about me ma'am thought mine is complete
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
maureensylvia:

what about me ma'am thought mine is complete

Yes Ma'am

It's fixed now.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Stepsse(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
damilola231:

Yh right, thanks
mind sending you a pm?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
herald9:

DEAL!

whoopee!Thanks a bunch.

welcome to the team..candy,abi wuld u prefer sugar?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
whoopee!Thanks a bunch.

welcome to the team..candy,abi wuld u prefer sugar?
Lolz call me Shugaplumcheesy

What is she doing till this time?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2014
This contest is getting boring or is it because am the only one here?

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2014
herald9:

Lolz call me Shugaplumcheesy

What is she doing till this time?
lol..honeybunnysugarplum.

hmm,waiting for meeting oo..i cnt fit go late,wana tag along?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
lol..honeybunnysugarplum.

hmm,waiting for meeting oo..i cnt fit go late,wana tag along?
#raised eyebrows

Which meeting ...at 12?shocked
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2014
herald9:

#raised eyebrows

Which meeting ...at 12?shocked
loool...sssssssh,leme whisper it to u.

oya come close 1st..ehehe,d meeting of all dose ppl dah use to fly na.if u aint a member,u shuldnt be awake by ds tym oo.oya start explaning urself.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
loool...sssssssh,leme whisper it to u.

oya come close 1st..ehehe,d meeting of all dose ppl dah use to fly na.if u aint a member,u shuldnt be awake by ds tym oo.oya start explaning urself.
Lwkmd... Forgive me Ma... I was just wandering... but Oh well am not scared of adventures... please wait...

#Rushes in to carry my broom...Inspects the label... FIREBOLT 6 flashes at me in the dim light.. smiles and runs out ...mounts it and grins at the cute damsel beside me#

Can we gocheesy

Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote
author=herald9 post=27676544]
Lwkmd... Forgive me Ma... I was just wandering... but Oh well am not
scared of adventures... please wait...

#Rushes in to carry my broom...Inspects the label... FIREBOLT 6 flashes
at me in the dim light.. smiles and runs out ...mounts it and grins at
the cute damsel beside me#

Can we gocheesy [/quote]looool..*sees him looking vewi agog,and excited..ehehe,shining his teeth sha o*

Nooo...dey af cancel 2day's meeting:p#we can always have ours tho#
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by 50calibre(m): 2:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Damn!! These guys have taken this shi*t to a whole new level, I see professional looking campaign pics & I'm like damn!! Some of you guys really mean business.

I feel like fuc*king shi*t up for most of these guys spamming every thread with campaign posters... This is not what makes it fun.

The contest has lost its allure, the fun/comedic factor attached to it, seems gone. Instead of these lame as*s professional looking posters, we wanna see bars, we wanna see wits, punchlines & barbs on full display..

Convince me to vote for your candidate, convince me with words not colour posters, attack each other, smear each other, make it competitive........ damn!!! Where are those wordsmiths who used to make this thing great fun?
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Annypie:
looool..*sees him looking vewi agog,and excited..ehehe,shining his teeth sha o*

Nooo...dey af cancel 2day's meeting:p#we can always have ours tho#
Did you say we could always have ours?

Am looking forward to thatcheesy
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by herald9: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2014
50calibre:
Damn!! These guys have taken this shi*t to a whole new level, I see professional looking campaign pics & I'm like damn!! Some of you guys really mean business.

I feel like fuc*king shi*t up for most of these guys spamming every thread with campaign posters... This is not what makes it fun.

The contest has lost its allure, the fun/comedic factor attached to it, seems gone. Instead of these lame as*s professional looking posters, we wanna see bars, we wanna see wits, punchlines & barbs on full display..

Convince me to vote for your candidate, convince me with words not colour posters, attack each other, smear each other, make it competitive........ damn!!! Where are those wordsmiths who used to make this thing great fun?
The nomination and verification ended yesterday...

I guess the main thing is kicking off today...

And btw why not show us a demo....You know It's easier watching from the sidelines.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by MizMyColi(f): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi Pasqal09

Good Morning.

Dygeasy's asked me to request that this thread be closed, seeing as nomination and verification ended yesterday @ 6pm. We would that the link to the campaign thread be pasted as the last post - www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/102

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by kingphilip(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
make I comment before dem lock am tongue tongue
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by izaray(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hehehe îzaray.Hm'i reserve my comment.
Smiles
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by kingphilip(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
please this thread should b closed because it has overstayed it's welcome
Re: Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) by pasqal09: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi Pasqal09

Good Morning.

Dygeasy's asked me to request that this thread be closed, seeing as nomination and verification ended yesterday @ 6pm. We would that the link to the campaign thread be pasted as the last post - www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest/102

Thanks in anticipation.
www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173)

What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend / Who Blinks First, A Tale Of How 3 Girls Fought Over One Guy