Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed (6305 Views)

We Have Evil Plans Against Igbos : Junaid Muhammed / Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / This Is Why Biafrans Are Leaving Ndu_chuks And Junaid Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:27am On Oct 26, 2014
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed saidsaid he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by chiefinalowo: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
ibos are shameless, yes, I know.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by chrisair101: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2014
The Highest type of Man, may reverse to an animal when he leave the path of Destiny. You are already an animal Junaid. you fail to mention Sport and Area Igbo have made Nigeria proud. If Fashola can make an Igbo man commissioner of Economic planning or what . Don,t you think igbo are the light to this Nation. You have not seen anything yet. We are proud of who we are that is the truth. Go to the south East and see individual development and compare it to your poor North. That we are even helping u lazy people to develop. Shamless people that Can not survive outside Government.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Liamm(m): 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Proudly IGBO!

Junaid or whatever the fool calls himself would do himself good by hugging the nearest transformer within his vicinity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Liamm:
Proudly IGBO!

Junaid or whatever the fool calls himself would do himself good by hugging the nearest transformer within his vicinity.

That will surely happen after February 14th 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Justcash(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dear Mr. Junaid

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Omexonomy: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
St.upid gworo chewing slaves master. So igbo grab all abuja land without paying kobo just as they are grabbing land in Yoruba state? Pathetic people full nigeria sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Afroconnect: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
Junaid you are going mad, a raving mad brbaric animal.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
This thread belongs in the Ethnic and sectarian section.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Samuel200: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
No idea
Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by psucc(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
I see more than three countries in Nigeria. But Junaid should try to allow this forced marriage to remain.

He should be ashamed that an Igbo man will instigate a Hausa/ Fulani/ Muslim to bomb, kill and maim his fellow.

This must be the Northern definition of civilization or what do you call it?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Fire15: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omexonomy:
St.upid gworo chewing slaves master. So igbo grab all abuja land without paying kobo just as they are grabbing land in Yoruba state? Pathetic people full nigeria sha.
Thanks for bringing the Yorubas into the mix, Junaid's description of the "ibos" is apt. Tribe of stupidity full of ingrates, when the times comes, and it's going to be very soon, you will leave Yorubaland with those lands you bought. Omo atiro to lo...........

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by dplordx(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
The ibos are in trouble if GEJ loses. The opposition APC has given them chances to redeem their souls, but they are hopeless ballslickers and bashtards

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omexonomy:
In a sane country stats or figure are consider facts base on research but not on oral or indivual believes.
Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by collynzo82: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
Omexonomy:

I know you people will want to drag Yoruba into this nonsense. I will be watching...

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
igbos rule the nation by proxy . I think that's the best o.
presidency just causes unnecessary attention, see gej and his SS nah.
Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Pennywise(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2014

What an irresponsible shameless foool. A lazy parasite of the Nigerian state. Any govt that appoints this leach to any position of authority should be regarded as anti-southern and be treated as such. Our governors should declare him persona non grata to all southern states. All political parties aspiring to rule Nigeria should decline him membership.

It is on account of people like this that southerners are wary of voting for Buhari even though our candidate has failed miserably to proove himself. An ungrateful iediot who would have spent his life tending sheep save for southern resources. Igbos today, Yorubas tomorrow, all is fair game provided northerners continue to rule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by zekki: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
God bless Mal Junaid

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land.

Did Igbos grab your lands or you legally sold your lands to them? I don't understand these people honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by londoner: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
zekki:
God bless Mal Junaid

For what?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
In the north sai mai sallah, imba haka ba, arna ne , ko kaffir . so junaid shame on you, middle belt will rather go with Igbo than yen zalache kama Ku.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by ebankole1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
collynzo82:

I know you people will want to drag Yoruba into this nonsense. I will be watching...

My brother i tire.
Its good to enjoy oneself while it last or beat ones chest once in a while as it does good for ones health but the dude is lookin for trouble jeje where e sidon dey look.
Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
dplordx:
The ibos are in trouble if GEJ loses. The opposition APC has given them chances to redeem their souls, but they are hopeless ballslickers and bashtards

Worry about yourself and your people.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by oKyrian: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
chiefinalowo:
ibos are shameless, yes, I know.
may tunder wipe away ur entire family. Shameless he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by Nonybb: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
g
Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by PPAngel(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ibos are the problem. Agreed.

We are too damn successful and industrious. We also like to celebrate our wealth by providing descent dwellings and education for our Children.

We also cause inflation in landed properties wherever we settle thereby making the omoniles have something to bragg about and their land selling fathers a little bit richer.

In short, Ibos are the problem

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by PPAngel(f): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Meanwhile, I just discovered that Islam allows for the practice of Necrophilia.

This after all plus other b.s. is what the likes of Junaid believe in.

Islamic Teachings on Sex with Dead Humans and Animals

Muhammad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife.

According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas: “I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her coffin.”

The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of Muhammad’s sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express Muhammad sleeping inside Fatima’s coffin with her dead-body, “The Arabic word used here is “Id’tajat”, which literally means “lay down to have sex.”

Muhammad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like “mother of the believers”.

After Muhammad slept with her and “consummated”, Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFTjLw8Ing

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by vicadex07(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:
Meanwhile, I just discovered that Islam allows for the practice of Necrophilia.

This after all plus other b.s. is what the likes of Junaid believe in.

Islamic Teachings on Sex with Dead Humans and Animals

Muhammad had sex with a dead woman to qualify her for the perks of a prophetic wife.

According to Hadiths and Sayings of Prophet on issues of women in “Al-Jami Al-Saghir” written by Jalal ul-Din Al-Suyuti.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas: “I (Muhammad) put on her my shirt that she may wear the clothes of heaven, and SLEPT with her in her coffin.”

The prophet was referring to Fatima, the mother of Ali, his son-in-law. Commentators have offered differing views about the significance of Muhammad’s sleeping with the dead-body of Fatimah in her coffin, some emphasizing that it had no sexual side. But Arabic scholar Demetrius explains that to express Muhammad sleeping inside Fatima’s coffin with her dead-body, “The Arabic word used here is “Id’tajat”, which literally means “lay down to have sex.”

Muhammad is also understood to have said that because he slept with her, she has become like a wife to his; so she will be considered like “mother of the believers”.

After Muhammad slept with her and “consummated”, Medina women routinely offered themselves to Mohammad for sex so that the holy fluid of the prophet released into them will qualify them for paradise. Here is a hadith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFTjLw8Ing

PDP and religious bigotry. That's all you know. Will you be happy if someone attributes something as vile as this to christianity

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by PPAngel(f): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
vicadex07:

PDP and religious bigotry. That's all you know. Will you be happy if someone attributes something as vile as this to christianity

but it is the truth as contained in your koran. mo slept with his cousins mother's corpse

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by vicadex07(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
PPAngel:

but it is the truth as contained in your koran. mo slept with his cousins mother's corpse

You're so dumb to think am a muslim. I am a liberal christian and I respect other peoples belief.

Anyway its not your fault. Its the way you people reason

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are A Shameless Ethnic Group With “greed, Selfishness – Junaid Muhammed by OreMI22: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
The Convener of the Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, and delegate representing Kano state at the just concluded National Conference, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has spoken out about his hatred for people from Nigeria’s South East, a region populated by Igbos.

Dr Mohammed who was speaking recently with newsmen about issues in the country could not help but make it clear that he believes the Igbos constitute a problem in the country and he challenged anyone who disagrees with him to “go to hell”

Answering questions on his recent arrest by the Department of State Security after some allegedly inciting comments from him, Mohammed saidsaid he was arrested because the Director of Operations of the DSS was an Igbo man.

“The order for my arrest came directly from the Director of Operations, an Igbo man. Apparently, he does not like anyone who says anything uncomplimentary about Igbo people and their greed. I think he was particularly very unhappy because I said Igbo have taken charge of the economy and that they have also grabbed most of the land especially for estates in Abuja where they don’t have any historical claims or any other logical claim to even one square foot of land,” he said.

Speaking further, Junaid Mohammed described the Igbos as a shameless ethnic group with “greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups”

“If saying about 42 per cent of the key positions in the economic sector of Nigeria is dominated by Igbo, if that is what they call tribalism, then I stand by that tribalistic statement because these are verifiable facts and whenever I made that statement, I mentioned names and positions and institutions.

“For example, I said the most powerful person in this country is the Minister of Finance who is in fact, the de facto Prime Minister. What it means is that she is the de facto head of government. For a person who was not elected and the legitimacy of the government that appointed her still in doubt, anybody who thinks saying this is being tribalistic, so be it. They can burn to ashes and go to hell.

“Two, I said the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, next I said the DG, Nigerian Economic Summit Group is an Igbo man, the DG, Sovereign Wealth Fund, is also an Igbo person, the DG, Securities and Exchange Commission is also an Igbo person, the DG, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria is also an Igbo person, other ministries which are very critical to the running of the economy like aviation, are also in the hands of Igbo people. So, what are we talking about?

“Igbo remains one ethnic group in Nigeria that is so devoid of any shame to show their greed, selfishness and contempt for other ethnic groups. I said and I will still say that the first time Igbo officers staged a coup and assassinated wholesale the political leaders of most other ethnic groups was when we had General Aguiyi Ironsi as the Supreme Commander of the Nigerian Armed Forces. He was involved in the coup where the entire political leadership, the military and economic leadership of other regions especially the North was decapitated under him and he was from Umuahia.

“The next time we had another Igbo man as Chief of Army Staff was at the height of the Boko Haram insurgency and that man was (Azubuike) Ihejirika, who also comes from the same Abia State, from the same Umuahia. So, if this is what they use to call me a tribalist, then they can go to hell,” Mohammed said.

Walahi, this aboki is sad an Igbo man has been servicing his wife.
Mallam, this will help ya thing to work again. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Budget To National Assembly December 6 / Why Did We Stop Using Coins In Nigeria? / Tinubu’s Massive Looting Of Lagos Uncovered…the Chagoury, Remi Tinubu Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.