Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Where Else Will I Run To? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Else Will I Run To? (6287 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Your statement already shows ur heart wasnt in God, you just wanted a quick gix. Genie in-the-lamp thing. Universal talisman.
You could share a spirit kissg ur p.enis but cant share d fix u gat!
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Atigba: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
@op
Do anything you like to solve your problem don't mind these christians
This gods are wise
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
asalimpo:
Your statement already shows ur heart wasnt in God, you just wanted a quick gix. Genie in-the-lamp thing. Universal talisman.
You could share a spirit kissg ur p.enis but cant share d fix u gat!
anyway people think differently when they are not the one having the problem

I remember laughing at people who go to prophets to pray for them,I remember laughing at my cousin whom went to a native doctor and came home with a bunch of matches tied together to burn because of a problem he had

But now look at me,I'm now a person who has done all sorts of things to be free including taking bath in a pool of a goat's blood,sleeping in a room for 7 days alone in a bush

You may say that my heart is not in God because I'm struggling to be free but I put it to you that if you dare have this same issue you will tell God to "get out" when calling on him and your problem becoming worst
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Atigba:
@op
Do anything you like to solve your problem don't mind these christians
This gods are wise
thanks
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Saraha1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:

if you dare have this same issue you will tell God to "get out" when calling on him and your problem becoming worst
i'm yet to encounter such a problem. People in worse situations than you hav drawn unto God in their grief and God used their pain suffering to His glory. Remember Job in the bible.
Satan's aim was to get job to curse God but job watched his tongue. You think you're the only one with issues?
The author of the hymn "then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee/how great thou art/how great thou art", recieved sad news that He had lost his entire family in a shipwreck.
In the midst of his grief he got the inspiration for this song.
Now, how does satan feel wen that song is sang in churches? How many lives hav been touched by it,by the story of Job? Uncountable.
Like i said your heart wasnt into God.

3 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by asalimpo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:

if you dare have this same issue you will tell God to "get out" when calling on him and your problem becoming worst
i'm yet to encounter such a problem. People in worse situations than you hav drawn unto God in their grief and God used their pain suffering to His glory. Remember Job in the bible.
Satan's aim was to get job to curse God but job watched his tongue. You think you're the only one with issues?
The author of the hymn "then sings my soul, my saviour God to thee/how great thou art/how great thou art", recieved sad news that He had lost his entire family in a shipwreck.
In the midst of his grief he got the inspiration for this song.
Now, how does satan feel wen that song is sang in churches? How many lives hav been touched by it,by the story of Job? Uncountable.
Like i said your heart wasnt into God.

8 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems

Eh ya.. I am so sorry. From frying pan to fire. Just be patient. After a while, you will be back with worse problems..that is if you can come back at all.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Debeloved87(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,for your information I've turned my back on you and your jesus and since I did I've seen something different this morning,a good nairalander has told me what to do and I did,something wonderful happened which means your jesus is not capable of solving all problems
am waiting for your next thread...
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by kevoh(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
IseOluwa777:

Eh ya.. I am so sorry. From frying pan to fire. Just be patient. After a while, you will be back with worse problems..that is if you can come back at all.

You should not be wishing people bad no matter how silly, stubborn and childish their actions may be.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
kevoh:

You should not be wishing people bad no matter how silly, stubborn and childish their actions may be.

I am not wishing him bad, I am just telling him the truth.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by krayzieklay(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
Does it mean this spirit is bigger than anything coming from God

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*mountain of fire (more than 50 times)
*Chosen(more than 10 times)
*Winners(more than 20 times)
*Rev fathers in catholic(more than 1000 times)
*Christ embassy(more than 20 times)
*Redeem(twice)
*Deeper life(once and hated it)
*unpopular churches(more than 500 times)

Where else will I run to?

Please don't tell me to do it on my own because this spirit is far bigger than me,I've tried but couldn't

Bro,go see a professional psychiatrist.. Inner spirit attacking your uncle?..lol. Smh.

This country sha.

Having body pains,instead of you to go to a spa,u go to a pastor.

Having marital issues,instead of going to see a counsellor, u go to a pastor.

Having a mental disorder, instead of you to see a psychiatrist, you zoom to see a pastor.

Your cure is in your hands,homie. #bless.

3 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
IseOluwa777:

one funny thing is that I'm better than many people that pity me here,they are suffering far more than me,its just that I came online with a hidden face to share my problem 2 see if I can get help which I'm getting,I don't need people like you

If both of us can be seen,I'm sure you will be converted to my cleaner,I have a spiritual problem for sure,I can't deny that but that doesn't make you better than me so quit acting like an angel without problem when we know people like you can't feed thrice a day

2 Likes

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Debeloved87:
am waiting for your next thread...
for sure there will be next from me,I'll keep looking for a way out of this problem,as long as I don't have my pic or any personal identity in my profile,nothing spoil
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by 4C2215131: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*Redeem(twice)

Please don't tell me to do it on my own because this spirit is far bigger than me,I've tried but couldn't

You are a confused man! You don't even know what you want. Today you want to get rid of the spirit, tomorrow you're considering embracing the spirit.

No spiritual force loves an unsure worshiper, a man who vacillates between choices. God in the Bibile admonishes us to be hot or cold, if you're lukewarm He will "spue" you out of His mouth.

Make up your mind, if you have to be born again, go the whole nine yards, full "spiro" and you'll be redeemed. If you want to embrace the spirit do it wholeheartedly, open your heart to her TOTALLY. Other than these options you're wasting your time. There no such thing as a man that sits on the fence, he is either a coward or a traitor!
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
IseOluwa777:

I am not wishing him bad, I am just telling him the truth.
you are a big fool,like I told you before people like you can't feed thrice and you are here saying the truth,mumu
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by noblealuu: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
There's Power in The Blood of Jesus!
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by 4C2215131: 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
When dealing with issue like this you have to be RESOLUTE! Your stand must be known across the cosmos, from Mercury to Pluto, acrosd the Milky Way. Let your stand resonate, let it shake the universe. Let God in His throne know BEYOND any iota of DOUBT what you want. Let the entities of the spiritual realm know what you want.

Get up man! Get up. Stop wallowing in self pity. Choose a side, either TRUE born again experience or walk the occult road. Choose, you can't have both...in this instance at least.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
krayzieklay:

Bro,go see a professional psychiatrist.. Inner spirit attacking your uncle?..lol. Smh.

This country sha.

Having body pains,instead of you to go to a spa,u go to a pastor.

Having marital issues,instead of going to see a counsellor, u go to a pastor.

Having a mental disorder, instead of you to see a psychiatrist, you zoom to see a pastor.

Your cure is in your hands,homie. #bless.
I understand you perfectly but this thread is not for you believe me,its normal to reason this way because I used to think like you but I'm the one facing it now

I'm even ashamed of telling people like my friends who I was laughing at,saying they reason primitively because of their believe in spiritual things

Infact do you know I was once an atheist,that's why this my issue grown to this level because I refuse to believe it for so many years until it became obvious that I couldn't disregard anymore,when I found out that I was becoming a prophet or something,a strange woman will suddenly appears in broad day light,I suddenly enters a dream state while awake and she will give me a message and it will happen just like that,telling me the names of people and places I went to and why I shouldn't go there again,told me their flaws,I investigated and its true

This spirit went as far as telling me the name which my grandfather gave me that my mom rejected after few months,I went and ask and its true

Anyway no need to tell you stories here,just follow my diary,I'll say how it all happened there
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by lastchild: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
4C2215131:
When dealing with issue like this you have to be RESOLUTE! Your stand must be known across the cosmos, from Mercury to Pluto, acrosd the Milky Way. Let your stand resonate, let it shake the universe. Let God in His throne know BEYOND any iota of DOUBT what you want. Let the entities of the spiritual realm know what you want.

Get up man! Get up. Stop wallowing in self pity. Choose a side, either TRUE born again experience or walk the occult road. Choose, you can't have both...in this instance at least.
thanks bro,I've chosen the occult road,only searching for the person who can lead me on,I've tried God with all my heart and it failed
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by 4C2215131: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
thanks bro,I've chosen the occult road,only searching for the person who can lead me on,I've tried God with all my heart and it failed

I still remember what I said I'd do with regards to your situation. Just been so busy with 'life' of recent. The occult road is an involved one you know. But I'll prescribe some books for you to read first. So many ways to approach your situation. Trying to think of one that will be 'best fit' with your situation.

For now, try this. Before going to bed, while on the bed, TOTALLY relax your body from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet. TOTAL relaxation (it's not easy as I say it and try not to sleep off!).

Now, in your mind, speak to her. Talk to her like she's there (she probably is). Ask her SINCERELY what she wants. Talk to her in that mood like you'll talk to someone in front of you. Now, before going to sleep, tell her to come to you in your dreams (are you scared? Don't be. Say your prayers before commencing this exercise). Now, tell her to appear to you in a comely manner not hideous. If she's a udine, you needn't say this as they are SO BEAUTIFUL (trust me I know). Tell her to tell you what she wants from you. Then let her know you're not fighting her and you want to be one with her.

She'll converse with you and tell you the genesis of everything but don't believe everything (we don't know her yet, if she's a malevolent entity, they LIE SO MUCH! Angels and positive beings generally do not). Now, before you do this, you must be sure this is what you want. Now, don't expect an earthquake, spirits appearing and dancing bla bla bla, that's Hollywood (though real crazy stuff do happen during evocations, but this isn't one). You may not get any result the first time you try. Keep doing this every night you're up to it. Now, be careful about lusting after results or you may start imagining things and mistaking them for visions.

Do this first for a start and we'll take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
@OP one solid guess is you we're probably an atheist before the whole ish started, you had no protection from God and you're lookin' for a quick solution. Perharps you're lookin' for solutions that 'lld come quick and rapid, but I tell you it does not work that way.
Troubles concern us, not just because hardship itself is a burden, but also because affliction can lead to spiritual temptations. You may be tempted to feel that your trials justify committing sin like goin' the occult way as you've stated, you also become so discouraged that you blame God for your troubles, lose faith in Him, or begin to doubt His goodness and mercy. Your case is not farfetched it's just as Job's wife said, "Curse God and die" (Job 2:9).

You're in your current dilema for a purpose and that purpose is so you know that without God "Man is nothin'.". If you run to churches without fixin' your heart, without acceptin' the truth, you'll continue to wallow in what you are in. The answer to your troubles lies before you (Jesus), yet you still curse him. You might think you've called upon the name of God but ask if you do it with a pure heart and clear conscience.
Talk to Jesus today alone and he'll be there to answer you...

I was once in your shoes, the name of Jesus worked for me; it can work for me.

1 Like

Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by malvisguy212: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:
please can you define what "sincerely repentance" is?

Because I've done that before
it's a choice, nobody force you to repent,it either you accept or you passby. Thank you
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by LONGFELLOW02(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
lastchild:

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*Redeem(twice)

Wat You need is serious flogging.

Come to my church for flogging&headwashing deliverance

If we flogg you. . All the evil spirit will run away
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by stupep: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Debeloved87:
Run to Jesus, run to Him and do not tarry.... No church can save you only Jesus can save you
I love dat
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2014
lastchild:
The reason why you are still tied down in your problem is because you lack faith in God, you may have been praying...yes. But it's clear that you lack faith. The worst mistake you can ever make is having an agreement with her as someone adviced. Satan is a deceiver, a liar, a cheat, a destroyer, and he has already been defeated by Jesus on the cross of calvary.
''For through death, he defeated he who had the power of death, and brought salvation to those who through the fear of death had been held bondage all their lives''
Having an agreement with satan or his agent equals signing your death statement. Only GOD can help you.
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by IseOluwa777(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2014
lastchild:
you are a big fool,like I told you before people like you can't feed thrice and you are here saying the truth,mumu

Alright I wish you all the best, even if i know it wont be the best.

*signing out of thread*
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by obua: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
If deliverance scares her that means that's the way to go. You have to surrender to God.
How can I speak with you on phone?
lastchild:
anyway she started coming when I was in nursery to primary 1,then when ever I dream I'll see a beautiful woman who comes to give me whatever my parents refused to give me,when ever my parents flog me she come cuddling me and in exchange of that she will kiss my pen!s,this makes me so happy then that I always feel excited when going to sleep

That means that this thing started while I was in the womb,there are questions my mom would've answered if she's alive

I wasn't having any problem growing up until I got to about 18 years when I discovered that something extra ordinary was chasing away girls around me but I didn't know what it was till 2008 when things got out of hand which led me to start looking for solutions

I've been to deliverances which always scare her away but she keep returning,so all am looking for is a permanent solution 2 my problem
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by obua: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
You are already in occult. You can't join again
lastchild:
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by oneda(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=20pt]lastchild! lastchild! Lastchild!!! Heed my advice and go see PASTOR PAUL RIKA. HE IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM; ONLY JESUS IS. BUT HE WILL SHOW YOU A SURE WAY TO JESUS! HEED MY PLEADING NOW[/size]
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Else Will I Run To? by Wealthyone: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
lastchild:

*tb joshua(3 times)
*chris okafor(once)
*Redeem(twice)

Turn to Allah, he's never far away. Put your trust in him, raise yours hands and pray 'Oh Ya Allah! Guide my steps don't let me go astray. You are the only one who can show me the way'

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Homosexuality / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Grace Is Our Teacher, Not The Ten Commandments - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.