Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

That's No Bull!!! L.O.L - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That's No Bull!!! L.O.L (1502 Views)

L O L.....funniest Jokes #ever# / Laugh Out Loud (L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​) / Joke! L.O.L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by FOD(m): 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2005
A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year." The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, "THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR." The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs. She said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one!"

The husband looked at her and said, "Go up and ask him if it was with the same cow."

The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and he should eventually make a full recovery.
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2005
undecided undecided undecided
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by vexxy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2005
L.O.L.! That's what he gets making that last comment! L.O.L.!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2005
vexxy help me understand please. undecided
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2005
Ohh i think i get it. The man slept with different women each day?
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by vexxy(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2005
The bull had sex every day of the week, the wife was saying that the husband should aspire to that.

When the husband said to ask if it was with the same cow he was implying that he would have sex every day if he didn't have to have it with his wife all the time.

She obviously put a huttin' on him seeing as though the last statement said that his condition has gotten better tongue
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2005
ohhh...... Now i get it. But i cant laugh as i would if i had gotten it the first time.
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by vexxy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2005
Maybe not, but your last comment really made me laugh!
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2005
Which one?
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by vexxy(f): 5:34am On Sep 25, 2005
hot-angel:

ohhh...... Now i get it. But i can't laugh as i would if i had gotten it the first time.

That one. cheesy
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2005
ohhh.. glad i made u laugh. cheesy cheesy
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by goodguy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2005
Lizzy doesn't get to understand jokes fast undecided
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2005
I know right.. cry
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by goodguy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2005
go see a spiritualist ok? tongue
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2005
will u be my spirutualist?
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by goodguy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2005
at ur service ma'am cheesy
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by hotangel2(f): 3:27am On Sep 26, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by goodguy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2005
wink wink wink
Re: That's No Bull!!! L.O.L by eveseh(f): 3:42pm On May 21, 2006
lol funny lol lol lol lol

(1) (Reply)

Have A Laugh Now! / Vw Vs Rolls Royce / Three Heads Of States Went To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.