Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal (1766 Views)

Victor Moses Goal Celebration Makes Top 10 Of All Time / Indian Player Dies After Goal Celebration / Most Annoying Football 'goal Celebration' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says that Robin van Persie‘s goal celebration against Chelsea on Sunday was “stupid”.

The Dutch striker rescued a point for the Red Devils at the death at Old Trafford, cancelling out Didier Drogba‘s opener with seconds left in stoppage time.

An elated Van Persie quickly removed his shirt in jubilation and was duly shown a yellow card by referee Phil Dowd, a needless caution which frustrated his boss.

“It was a stupid reaction after the goal,” Van Gaal told the press.

“I can see he was excited but after he was booked, it was not so smart.”

Van Persie‘s goal was his third of the season for his club in his eighth game and brought the Red Devils up to 13 points, three behind fourth-placed West Ham.
Read More:

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/van-persies-goal-celebration-was-stupid-says-van-gaal/

Re: Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal by starlingbawa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
You wouldn't blame Robin Van Persie for that 'Crazy' celebration!

I bet he too thought the game had been lost until the very last seconds...

1 Like

Re: Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal by dehermes9(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
i don't even know y he is dat happy manu is still in eight position and dat was just his third goal since 8 match
Re: Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal by heatmeup(f): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
dehermes9:
i don't even know y he is dat happy manu is still in eight position and dat was just his third goal since 8 match
never criticize an man until you have walked half a mile his shoes
Re: Van Persie’s Goal Celebration Was ‘stupid’, Says Van Gaal by dehermes9(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2014
heatmeup:
never criticize an man until you have walked half a mile his shoes
am not criticizing manu bt v.persie is not playing like b4

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Punt.... Best Of Singles / merrybet FREE REGISTRATION ONLINE / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Splits From Third Wife Dasha Zhukova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.