Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Skywalker Series - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Skywalker Series (15028 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Update Loading.............5%
Re: The Skywalker Series by kelechiMarie(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
shocked following
keep it upkiss kiss
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
kelechiMarie:
shocked following
keep it upkiss kiss
Thank you ma!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
................Update 100% Loading.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2015

"By God!"

I looked around the room,trying to believe my eyes. The beauty of its arrangement and the intrinsic value of everything inside made my jaw drop. Aninye stood,hands akimbo before a wooden carving that loomed large in the very spacious room. Well,they should be one of the statues that the clan of Ezemmuo used for their prayers and meditation.

Our guide,who left to get us seats,came in almost immediately with two wooden stools. She dropped them before me and left,asking us to make ourselves comfortable,that she was going to bring the Chief Priest.

I was still absorbing the beauty of the room when the doors swung open.

In came an entourage,led by a short middle-aged man. Behind him was a female figure covered with a velvet veil,alongside Mmagwu and other girls,dressed in white cloaks. They came to stop before me,and they bowed.

Only the covered female figure remained standing. I figured she was important. The Chief Priest's daughter maybe. I wondered how beautiful she must be to make the Chief Priest cover her up like this.

The man turned to face me.

"My Lord,I am Ideyi,the Chief Priest Of This High Temple. The Eye Of The Sun appeared to me in my dream and told me you were coming,that I have been chosen to train you in harnessing your powers and mastering the art of combat. It is an honour teaching The One whose coming has been anticipated for a century and almost half.

Tomorrow we waste no time. You will start your training. Mmagwu here will show you and the damsel to your lodging. I greet you,my Lord."

I wanted to ask about the female figure in the veil,but I killed that urge on second thought.

"What carving is that?" I asked instead,pointing to the gigantic wooden carving of a huge man holding a ball of fire in his palms.

"Oh,that? That is a carving of Anyanwu,The Eye Of The Sun. This is the temple where people come to pay respect to him."

As I shuffled sheepishly behind Mmagwu and Aninye toward our lodging,it finally dawned on me that Anyanwu was indeed what he said he was.

1 Like

Re: The Skywalker Series by Dekatron(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
in Dj khaled's voice: YOU THE BEST. . . MEHN, i never wanted to.read,bt now, am hooked,dnt want it to finish sha. . . .

I have a piece of advice for you: post longer and regularly,and people will comment
in as much as u seem not to bother about it,you need comments. You will soon b frustrated without it cos every good writer like u likes comments-good and bad,because its their FUEL!!!

PLEASE KEEP IT UP,I'M 100% SAYING U'VE GOT A GOOD MASTERY OF ENGLISH, AND THE MIXTURES OF IGBO AND GREEK/ROMAN MYTH ABOUT THE SUN GOD

GRAÇIAS
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dekatron:
in Dj khaled's voice: YOU THE BEST. . . MEHN, i never wanted to.read,bt now, am hooked,dnt want it to finish sha. . . .

I have a piece of advice for you: post longer and regularly,and people will comment
in as much as u seem not to bother about it,you need comments. You will soon b frustrated without it cos every good writer like u likes comments-good and bad,because its their FUEL!!!

PLEASE KEEP IT UP,I'M 100% SAYING U'VE GOT A GOOD MASTERY OF ENGLISH, AND THE MIXTURES OF IGBO AND GREEK/ROMAN MYTH ABOUT THE SUN GOD

GRAÇIAS
Thank you so much sir!!!! I try to update regularly but my tight schedule pulls me down a bit. Thank you once again!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 2:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Update Loading........99%
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 2:50am On Jan 09, 2015

"Again!"

He came at me with a vengeance. His sword came flying at me the moment the go-ahead was given. I instinctively dodged. He cursed under his breath as he closed in on me,swinging his sword. I ducked again.

"Nice ducking skills,but you can't win a fight with that!" My instructor hollered.

I gritted my teeth,beckoning on my opponent to come for a fight.

The evil smile on my opponent's face widened into a grin the moment he saw I was ready.

We met,and our swords clashed,and my fighting was more of a struggle to keep the heavy sword falling off my hand.

We canceled each other out,until he dodged my blow so well that it threw me off balance. I turned to see his fist connecting to my face.

All I knew was that I crashed through the air,landing on hard ground. Bolts of pain shot through my entire body like pricking needles. All was dark. Until I heard Aninye's laughter.

"Egwu,you've killed him,I'm not sure he'll take up a sword again this century." She noted,cackling.

That hurt. She was making fun of me. I wouldn't take that. I would redeem myself and put her to shame.

"Arrrrrrrghhh!!!!" was my rallying cry,as I ran toward Egwu from behind,aiming to strike him down. He didn't move an inch. I came within range and he simply stuck out his fist and planted it on my jaw. I fell flat on impact.

"Want more?" Aninye teased,munching away at the corn cob in her hand while enjoying my disgrace.

I got up again and attempted another attack,but Egwu flung me like a weightless fowl toward the other end of the court.

I lay there,weak and dazed.

"Get up." Egwu commanded,offering his hand.

I took his hand and he dragged me up,dusting the sand of my armor. He turned to go when I made my move.

I grabbed him by the waist,as heavy as he was,and with a cry of pain and clenched teeth,I flung him over my head. He promptly landed on his back.

"I have worked on this move for three market days!" I yelled at Aninye,walking off.

I got to my lodging,really tired and bruised after the day's training,and I really wanted a bath and some good food.

I opened the door and I saw the unexpected.

There,sitting on my bed was the female figure in the veil.

I ran toward the door in fright,opened it to escape when I stopped in my tracks.

"What do you want?" I barked.

Her facial movement under the veil told me she was smiling. Then she took off her veil.

Standing before me was the most beautiful girl I had seen. Forget Mmagwu, this dame made her look ordinary. I stood speechless,taking in her resplendent beauty for a few more seconds.

Then she spoke.

"I had a very bad dream. In my dream you had the Orb in your palms,and then all of a sudden it vanished. You must be very careful. I see war coming. I see you doing great things,but I do not see you surviving it. Be careful,Amadi,be careful."

She put on her veil,walked past me and out of the lodging.

I looked at my bed,and funny enough I saw a quasi-scroll. I picked it up and opened it. It read:

THE INSECT THAT DESTROYS THE GREEN LEAVES,
LIVES WITHIN.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Mczigx(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2015
Nice 1 bt y ar ur updates always short
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Mczigx:
Nice 1 bt y ar ur updates always short
Its just the way the story layout is.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Sorry guys,schoolwork has taken away my time,but I'd post today. Thank you!
Re: The Skywalker Series by D9ty7(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
D9ty7:
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.
I want to appeal to everyone reading this story to go out there and vote...if not for anything,but to show the writers that their hardwork does not go unnoticed. Thank you!

New Updates coming!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Addendum 5

His horse was already showing signs of tiredness. He cursed his luck. He couldn't find a city or a village to pass the night in. For four market days he journeyed tirelessly,day and night,not stopping to even think about his horse,which neighed out of pain throughout the journey. He patted his bag and he felt the cowries. He heaved a sigh of relief knowing that the money he stole from the tavern in Akpava still remained intact. He momentarily thought about the dead tavernkeeper, and smiled with sadistic evil as he pictured blood spurting from his throat as the severed head flew through the air. Well,people had to die,he thought. If not now,maybe sometime in the future.

His horse neighed so loudly that he was startled for a moment,then it slumped. The horse couldn't take the stress of plodding the road for four market days without rest. He patted the fallen horse and got down from it,when his nose picked up the scent of burning meat.

He looked up to see a cabin in the distance, with a single torch from one of the windows providing light. He smiled to himself and knew instantly that he was going to pass the night there.

He ran stealthily as fast as his legs could carry him toward the cabin. On getting there,he leaned against the wall and crouched at one of the windows. He listened. There was no sound,only the alluring smell of burning meat.

At that point,the gods in his belly rumbled in anger and asked for their appeasements. He couldn't control his hunger anymore.

He crept in through the back door,looked around and moved towards the room where the light was.

He got to the door,pushed it a little bit ajar,and peered into the room.

He saw the meat alright,but he saw something else.

He saw a young handsome man tending to the meat and turning it over in the fire.

He grinned. Another victim,he mused. He would kill him,eat his meat and pass the night in this warm,cosy cabin in the middle of nowhere.

He pushed the door open,and moved quickly toward the man,who was whistling happily,seemingly oblivious of the looming threat.

He lifted his sword to strike him when a force so powerful lifted him through the air and threw him against the wall.

The shock of it all made him shudder,a rarity for a killer like him. He tried to get up only to feel the same force lift him and knock him against the ceiling four times,leaving him with a bloodied nose and a gash on his lips.

The man continued whistling and tending to his meat while his victim hung suspended,groaning in pain.

He took a piece of meat from the fire and took a huge bite.

"This tastes really good,don't you think?" The young man turned,looking at his victim for the first time.

"How can I know when I have not tasted your meat?" Razak replied,still groaning.

"Apologies." He said, fetching another piece of meat from the fire and held it toward him,then he stopped.

"Sorry,you can't eat the meat from there." That instant Razak fell to the ground. He got up and grabbed his sword.

"Who are you?" He asked,backing away from the ever-smiling young man.

"I have been waiting for a long while for you to show up,slayer. I believe the two of us can be of use to each other. I am Ekwensu,and I believe you seek the Scimitar's head,gall and the Celestial Orb,is it?" the young asked,still offering Razak the piece of meat.

Razak nodded,taking the spicy piece of meat and devouring it in one fell swoop.

"I offer my services to the envoy of the Tuareg Crown." Ekwensu said bowing.

"What hideous powers you possess!" Razak confessed. He was ready to take this chance,to hunt for the biggest prize in the Empire with this wizard. It couldn't get better than that.

2 Likes

Re: The Skywalker Series by Mutaino7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op u're 3much. I love how u paint d sceneries and d words used.. Are u by chance KELS of naijastories the author of "gaunlet of feona".
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mutaino7:
Op u're 3much. I love how u paint d sceneries and d words used.. Are u by chance KELS of naijastories the author of "gaunlet of feona".
No Sir, this is my first story on any website. I'm honoured anyway!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good day everyone! I believe your day at work was fruitful. Jus came back from lectures... I'll be posting in a short while. Thank you!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Update loading.......82%
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015

I believe this temple is indeed magical. If not for anything,it brought life back to Aninye. She seemed to enjoy working on the fields with the servants and her archery greatly improved.

Me on the other hand...well,never mind. The only considerable progress I've made in combat was wielding a sword. As unimaginable as it sounds,a weapon which a soldier could wield on both hands was too heavy for me to lift.

My magical training has been coming along just fine. Getting myself into a spiritual state at will took me nine market days,the fastest my instructor says he has ever seen.
In fact,meditation has been something of a hobby for me. I do it after I get beaten up in combat training by Egwu. By God,he was just a bully.

I was in the court on one of those mornings battling an effigy of an opponent with a wooden sword when Egwu ran in excitedly. Oh God,he was coming to beat me up again,I thought as my heart sank.

"What?" I asked him,trying to get as far away from him as I could.

" The Tuareg army is marching down to destroy Idumuje!" He shouted.

Prior to that moment,I thought I was alone. How wrong I was! Heads started popping out of windows.

"It can't be!" Some exclaimed.

"That poor town!" A fat woman who served as cook noted,shaking her head.

"They will raze that town to the ground!" Another exclaimed.

It was all too much for me to take in. The thought of losing my mother and my brother to death in a war trepidated me. I tried to figure out my next line of action. I could only meditate and get myself into a spiritual state,I couldn't command or control Thunder and Lightning. I was just starting out in Martial Arts training. I was still vulnerable.

Aninye came around from the Temple Farm to see everyone looking downcast.

"What's going on here?" She innocently queried.

I told her.

She took the news calmly,then she turned to Egwu,the bearer of the news.

"Are you sure this is not idle gossip?" She asked still disbelieving the news.

"One of my friends who went to Akpava to trade came back with the news. The Tuareg Army camped there for two market days before they moved on." Egwu replied,shattering any shred of doubt she may have had.

She slowly turned to face me.

"You know,time is not on your side,it has never been and it will never be. I think you should get moving and try to find the Celestial Orb. With its powers you can speed up the control of Thunder and Lightning."

"How do you think that it is even possible?" I asked.

"Beacause I told her." A familiar voice from behind me said.

I turned to see Anyanwu,or rather Akalazu my grand uncle. I felt like jumping around like a child whose father came home from a long journey.

"By God,I am glad to see you!" I ran toward him when he stopped me.

Everybody present paid respects to the old man as is the custom,then he summoned I and Aninye.

"I am glad to see you too,but we have to talk,there is something I think you should know."

We followed him sheepishly outside the gates and into a nearby bush.

"You wanted to say something?" I asked.

"Yes. I ask for your forgiveness in advance,because I have some disturbing news."

"There's no news that the ear hasn't heard." I chimed.

"Wise words,young one. Remember the story I told you? About the Orb?"

"Yes,about the heavenly courtier that fell in love when he was supposed to bury the Orb."

"I regret to say that he is marching toward you with a Slayer that no mortal has matched. His name is Ekwensu,and he presents the biggest threat. His power lies not in the brutal strength of combat but in magic and the matchless power of Trickery. You do not have time. Be careful."

For the first time since I knew Anyanwu,he vanished into thin air right in my presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sorry for the long absence everyone!Please join me in thanking God for my life as I turn a year older today,being the 17th day of January... Updates coming tonight by 12am... Stay tuned!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Mutaino7(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
h.b.d
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mutaino7:
h.b.d
Thank you so much bro,God bless you!

1 Like

Re: The Skywalker Series by emarkson(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
happy birthday
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
emarkson:
happy birthday
Thanks and God bless!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 12:05am On Jan 18, 2015

For the rest of the week,I seemed to teeter on the brink of insanity. The thought of losing my beloved village to war and the fact that I was powerless to do anything about it made me want to stop existing.

I tried to fast forward my learning process,but there were always snags. Combat was a dead idea for me,for I was still hopelessly bad at it. It was at that point that Aninye's suggestion permeated my brain.

If the Celestial Orb could help me acquire those powers,then why not find it?

I took the idea to Ideyi,who promptly threw the idea out,telling me that I wasn't prepared and that no one knew where the Orb was.

I tried time and time again to make him see reason,but his refusal was constant. Sadly I wasn't in the mood to listen to anyone. My town was at risk,and I had to save it.

And so it happened that one silent night,I found myself slipping out of the Temple Gates toward a horse I made sure no one saw in the daytime,which I mounted and rode off into the dark. I did what I had to do,but I felt a void. Aninye was not there with me. I didn't want to endanger her life or lose the joy the temple had given her,so off I went galloping with full speed away from the Temple and its peace. It had to be done.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2015
More updates in a bit!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 12:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Addendum 6

Razak made the fire while Ekwensu prepared the kill for roasting. They made a good team today,Razak thought. The speed with which they journeyed and the ease with which they got their kill showed him that his companion proved an asset.

"Why do you want to help me?" He asked.

His companion smiled.

"Well let's say I'm paying your King a debt owed."

"What do you know concerning this,this Orb?"

"A lot. It has remarkable power. Sadly its location has become obscure,but I know the areas where the Orb could be in. We just have to wait and bide our time." He advised,putting the carcass of a goat on the fire to roast.

Suddenly the ground heaved and sighed. Tremors from the bowels of the earth shook the world around them as they jostled for balance.

Then they saw it. The Sign.

A celestial light shot up toward the dark night sky from somewhere in the distance and illuminated the sky. Ekwensu turned to his companion.

"It would seem we've found our Orb." He announced triumphantly.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2015

I trotted through the dark paths in front of me,determined to arrive at the next town before it was dawn and plot my next move. I chewed some of the utazi leaves I gathered from the Temple Farm to keep me awake throughout the uncertain journey.

I had only gone half of a mile when the ground shook from under me. My horse staggered as I held tightly to the reins to avoid falling off.

A rumbling sound seemed to come from the earth toward me,increasing in volume. I held tighter to the reins of my horse,but a fall was inevitable.

My grip on the reins loosened and I fell sideways with my horse.

I pulled myself up and tried to get the horse up on its feet when out of the corner of my eyes,I saw something beautiful.

A shaft of light shot toward the sky from somewhere in the distance. It got to a point where it exploded into thin sparks of bright light and disappeared into darkness.

I stood wondering what that was,racking my brain to see if I could find any clues.

"That's the Celestial Light,it only shoots toward the sky when the bearer of the Orb dies." a voice said from behind me.

I froze. I turned slowly to see Mmagwu,Aninye,Egwu and the Lady in the Veil.

"We couldn't bear the thought of leaving you to face your destiny alone." Aninyed cooed,walking toward me with a benign smile.

"Wh-Wh-Why are all of you here?" I asked,dazed as she came to stand before me.

"I don't know about them,but I'm here to help you find the...what are we searching for?" She turned,making a funny face at me. I broke into laughter and it went round like a ripple. Soon we were all laughing.

"So... The Orb is somewhere ahead?" I asked.

"Yes." Egwu said, pulling out two horses from a bush clearing.

Jokes,banter and laughter took over us as we climbed the horses and rode toward the place from which the Celestial Light emerged.

1 Like

Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
Updates by Midnight... Thank You!
Re: The Skywalker Series by Athanatos(m): 1:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Addendum 7

"We should sleep here for the night." Razak suggested.

"No. We journey until we get to the nearest town." Ekwensu countered.

Razak had taken enough. Ever since he joined forces with this wizard,he seemed not to have a will of his own. They would travel for a whole day only to stop and rest for a very short while. He would hunt game to roast,and Ekwensu would fling it into the bush,telling him they were out of time. Well,the goblet was overflowing with ire.

"I have had enough!" Razak barked,bringing his horse to a halt.

If Ekwensu was surprised,he certainly did not show it.

"What bites you,friend?" He asked in a soothing voice.

"I'm tired." Razak drawled,getting off his horse to find sleeping space.

Ekwensu smiled to himself. He had lost the trail of the Orb after Efuru ran away from him a hundred and fourty rains ago. Now this vagabond was going to help him find it-and at cheap cost too. He chuckled.

With Efuru dead,his only problem was finding her dwelling place before she died. What City? What Town?

He remembered with nostalgia the waves of hot,unbridled lust that swept through him like a flood when he first set his eyes on Efuru. Her behind was the roundest he had seen,not to talk of her full breasts added to a pretty face with supple skin. She fell for his charms too and their lovemaking was something that ultimately loosened his grip on the Orb without his knowledge. After having carnal knowledge of her in the forest,he could not find the Orb.

He knew the High God was still angry with him,but he wanted more than what he had. The Orb would make him invincible,would make him rule over empires from Carthage to the bushy hinterlands.

The Orb was still not his,he rued sadly,but he swore to get the precious object and with the dark arts,put it to deserving use.

He would dethrone Shaitan and rule the Kingdom Of The Dark as well.

As for the Scimitar,he would make his death a public spectacle,so everyone could know that resistance to him was futile.

"That Orb is mine." He muttered,smiling into the darkness.
Re: The Skywalker Series by Kylecares: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
oh no this story getting cold maybe cos of its slow updates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Books You've Read This Year? / Do Animals Think?? / Death To Baddos. Death To The Bees By Akíntayo Akínjídé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.