Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is (7196 Views)

Front Page In Simple Machine Forum(smf) / Which Simple Machine Forum Version Does This? / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Shoutershub: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Smf Forum like wordpress plugins are coded php pack, which helps in settin special features and functions to your Smf Forum, just like Gadgets on Bloggers blog, and widget on Wordpress Blog.

Once created an SMF forum, and I thus decided to share few smf Mods(Modifications) which I find useful to me personally, when I had my forum, thus I think this link would be helpful to you.

Read More » www.shoutershub.com/top-25-best-simple-machine-forum-smf-mods/
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Lovetinz(m): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Nairalanders don't like external links

Top 15 Best Simple Machine Forum (SMF) Mods

1. Default Avatar

usually i hate it , when must users don’t upload an image to there profile, and this Mods solves it all, it categories any picture into the two main sex type, male and female, and thus set a default image for both males and female.

2. Download System

With Download System SMF Mods, users get to set a proper and good ideal download system on there blog, after all its a forum it would sound a little bit convenient with a Download System.

3. Simple Portal

with SMF Simple portal, you can add right or left side widget areas to your forum,, just like WordPress, it also adds some functions and features to your forum.

4. SMF Gallery Lite

This Mods create a Gallery, just like WordPress blog, and enables logged in users upload and download file secure. it is a pretty good Mod to install if you need a Gallery attached to your SMF Blog.

5. SA Facebook Integration

With this plugin, you can get to add all Facebook features into your blog, most of which includes, recommendation bar, Facebook comment system likes, and auto post.

6. Remove Index From Title

This mods remove the – index usually found at the back end and front end of a SMF from, having something like, index of – or page index of, it removes the annoying text from the browser title.

7. Ultimate Profile

Give your logged on users, the ultimate authority to ultimately manage, remove,delete,retrieve or edit there own profile, just the way they want it.

8. Ad Management

This Mods allows you insert ads from third pasty sites into yours, most of which includes, media net(yahoo) Google (adsense) ,Addynamo, chikata,infolinks and man more.

9. Related Posts

This Mods, adds a List of related Forum Topics, created by any one, and thus help in reducing your Forum bounce rate.

10. WAP Mod

This Mods changes your In-responsive old fashioned mobile view of SMF in mobile into some thing new and cool, with options to change css if you know about coding, but if you dont, you could always use cool ready made designs.

11. Enotify

This mods refreshes your message and Notifications without a complete refresh of the complete page.

12. Optimus Brave

This plugin, allows you set meta titles and descriptions for your forum.

13. Country Flags

This mods shows current online users location based on country flag.

14. Remove Help From Menu

this mods helps in removing the help link text in the menu of your SMF forum, which is linked to SMF Help page.

15. Advanced Recent Posts

adds a pretty cool Advance recent post function to your forum, with blocked and mouse over effects features.
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Shoutershub: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Tanks dude
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by samseen02(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thumbs Up!!
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lovetinz:
Nairalanders don't like external links

Top 15 Best Simple Machine Forum (SMF) Mods

Can u help create an SMF forum?
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can u help in creating an SMF forum like urs?
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by Lovetinz(m): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
obasy09:

Can u help create an SMF forum?
I dont use SMF. I use MyBB, If my Forum appeals to you, I can assist you in using MyBB.
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by nnamdiosu(m): 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
obasy09:
Can u help in creating an SMF forum like urs?

I can create an SMF site for you and incorporate all the best mods you'll need. will you pay a token?
Re: 30 Best SMF (simple Machine Forum) Mods - The Best There Is by kosytedy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
I can do that in less than a day, contact me on

(1) (Reply)

Google Launches "get Nigerian Businesses Online" - Gnbo / Lets Talk About: How You Can Start Video Blogging Successfully Today / How Do Advertise In Yahoo!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.