Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1405575 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Freshemzy:
Nairalanders come to my aid
it's sounds somehow how much did they wanna do it for you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mankayzee09: 11:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Freshemzy:
It mustn't be your parent, anybody can stand for you as a guarantor. So far the person has the international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
35k for 64 pages no 32
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 2:37am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm happy to tell you guys that I just did my passport yesterday at ibadan immigration office. @25k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jayooh: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Hi, How many paged passport?
thacokeboy:
I'm happy to tell you guys that I just did my passport yesterday at ibadan immigration office. @25k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elari(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Freshemzy:
Get the photocopies of either their Drivers licence or National I.D card. that should work along with consent letter signed by both of them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2016
But the new Comptroller General ordered replacement of lost passport and change of name to be decentralized, meaning not only in Abuja. How come that is still the case......as you have stated?
just wondering

elari:

Its damaged. They is a chip embedded at the back page. You will have to come to Abuja, at the Immigration headquarters to get a new one. Don't pay money to anyone at the state, because at the end they will still refer you to Abuja to capture after they might have charged you an exorbitant price. . .
If u want to get a re-issue for damaged, and have decided when to come to Abuja,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Pls I am planning on getting my passport soon, has anyone gotten the 32pages from festal branch recently?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ExplicitContent: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
Please guys which of this cities will you prescribe for me?
Ilorin,Kaduna,Abj,lag,Ibadan..
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
elari:
Mods: I don't know what happened that made you guys ban my other moniker. I am not a scam, I have never asked for a single penny from anyone here, rather I come here to give advice's and detailed analysis of how the E-passport works yet my reward is a ban till the age of 65. Haba! so not fair.
pls look into it and don't deter us from helping passport applicants by your activities.
Thank you
cc: justwise

You were banned because you can't be trusted to post here without asking people to contact you to handle their passport application.

You did the same with the other ID even after assuring me that you will keep everything open here and that money will not exchange hand but later you went back on your promise.

Everything we do here is free to help each other.

You remember this?

elari:
A very stupid mod just remove a topic I placed in travel section about those who need urgent passports . I have no apologies or you think everyone is a scam. D mod dey craze, if you want ban me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by virtual3xpert: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
elari:

Get enough documents that have your correct date of birth, especially educational related documents. You will have to come to Abuja to do it, its a must! because for now its only done at the immigration headquarters.
Do let me know if you have further questions so I can guide you accordingly.

Stop misleading people. I was at the Ikeja passport office in Lagos and change of information or reissuance of damaged passports can now be done there without having any cause to go to Abuja. I'll advise anyone with such issues to visit the immigration office nearest to them for a detailed explanation.

cc
justwise
curious123
Chukwumahike
gentlepal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 2:58am On Jul 20, 2016
jayooh:
Hi, How many paged passport?
32pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
they've started in Ikeja already.....? Yippeee!!! Thats great news grin thanks for the info. please if you have further info on replacing lost passport kingly post here. tanx

virtual3xpert:

Stop misleading people. I was at the Ikeja passport office in Lagos and change of information or reissuance of damaged passports can now be done there without having any cause to go to Abuja. I'll advise anyone with such issues to visit the immigration office nearest to them for a detailed explanation.

cc
justwise
curious123
Chukwumahike
gentlepal

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ceasare: 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
iamGraced:
Pls I am planning on getting my passport soon, has anyone gotten the 32pages from festal branch recently?

got mine yesterday after 2 months (my bad ) and with serious gbege for one of there officer at the festac office there.
never allow those their officers at the gate doing sentry duties to cajole no matter what they are bunch of non entities walahi.
it has to take d intervention of their DCG for me to get my passport yesterday after i threaten to petition abuja and report the
officer who collected money from me.funny enough i did capture but my passport was never produced until yesterday because d idiot
never paid and didnt follow up and he keeps giving me stories upon stories till i got feed up and report him to their oga patapata.imagine a guy that have never called me before started calling me to explain i just ignored his calls.
My dear go to their site and read the requirement you can gather d required docs and pay to their account and u go there to snap.
my next visit there i will do all the docs myself and just go and capture.

official rate is 18,500 or so cant remember but i paid 27,000 however u can get it done for 23,000 when u approach the officer inside their office not d ones at d gate i repeat not the ones at the gate if they stop you tell them u came to capture or you want to pick your passport.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
ceasare:

got mine yesterday after 2 months (my bad ) and with serious gbege for one of there officer at the festac office there.
never allow those their officers at the gate doing sentry duties to cajole no matter what they are bunch of non entities walahi.
it has to take d intervention of their DCG for me to get my passport yesterday after i threaten to petition abuja and report the
officer who collected money from me.funny enough i did capture but my passport was never produced until yesterday because d idiot
never paid and didnt follow up and he keeps giving me stories upon stories till i got feed up and report him to their oga patapata.imagine a guy that have never called me before started calling me to explain i just ignored his calls.
My dear go to their site and read the requirement you can gather d required docs and pay to their account and u go there to snap.

official rate is 18,500 or so cant remember but i paid 27,000 however u can get it done for 23,000 when u approach the officer inside their office not d ones at d gate i repeat not the ones at the gate if they stop you tell them u came to capture or you want to pick your passport.

Tnx for the consice responce , but pls if I go through the officer inside @ 23k would I b able to collect it in 1-3days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ceasare: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
iamGraced:

Tnx for the consice responce , but pls if I go through the officer inside @ 23k would I b able to collect it in 1-3days?

Possible but not likely depends on availability of the green jacket.
If you get there ask of the PM(provost marshal) very nice and helpful chap
He will tell u what's obtainable but preempt ur self btw 3-7days u shd hv it
Except u want express then u can negotiate with whoever is doing it for you
Cost btw #32k upwards.....cheers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
ceasare:

Possible but not likely depends on availability of the green jacket. If you get there ask of the PM(provost marshal) very nice and helpful chap He will tell u what's obtainable but preempt ur self btw 3-7days u shd hv it Except u want express then u can negotiate with whoever is doing it for you Cost btw #32k upwards.....cheers
Tnx dear
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
@All

These two IDs elari & yagbaboy and many more belongs to one person and he is a scammer, deal with him at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haychPee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
ceasare:

I love this !!!
But pls apart from the payment and personal info documents I printed after my online registeration what other document do you fink I need as a new applicant? Am not renewing but applying newly.
I plan to visit there tomoro (Monday).
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ceasare: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
haychPee:

I love this !!!
But pls apart from the payment and personal info documents I printed after my online registeration what other document do you fink I need as a new applicant? Am not renewing but applying newly.
I plan to visit there tomoro (Monday).

I think u need photocopy of the data page of a guarantor.
All the same u can get all required docs on the website or u
Invest a day go to there office at the gate ( main office gate)u will see a
Signpost with all d required docs and u can ask different
Officers how much to do it and your avail docs and u can then make your pick who to
Use.anybody at the gate of the office too are no go area they re
Sentry officers don't deal with them ur Mai guard at home is better off.
The main officers are inside ok.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gentlepal: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2016
virtual3xpert:

cc
justwise
curious123
Chukwumahike
gentlepal
Thanks for the info. Pls where is their office located in Ikeja and can I get it same day? Pls how many years is 62 pages passport?. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gentlepal: 12:27am On Jul 25, 2016
thacokeboy:
32pages
pls did u get it same day? Where is their Ibadan Office located? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haychPee(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
ceasare:

I think u need photocopy of the data page of a guarantor.
All the same u can get all required docs on the website or u
Invest a day go to there office at the gate ( main office gate)u will see a
Signpost with all d required docs and u can ask different
Officers how much to do it and your avail docs and u can then make your pick who to
Use.anybody at the gate of the office too are no go area they re
Sentry officers don't deal with them ur Mai guard at home is better off.
The main officers are inside ok.
Good luck

Thanks a lot...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (822) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: doggedemmy(m), Abdul111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.