Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430640 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
khattab008:

Thanks for the info, I'll call the numbers shared tomorrow to ask if international passport is allowed as an identification means for a guarantor.

By default....u must present d data page
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tinaslim:

It is.
I used just my guarantors intl passport

U mean just the data page alone...

No national i.d , driver's license
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tinaslim:

How do you mean by it’s impossible?

My mistake....the next of kin section....I thought it was guarantor details....am sorry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2020
Owojoriyusuf:

Since it's already in the form...I don't think it's possible to change it
Have you submitted it? If No, you can download and refill the form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2020
Owojoriyusuf:

U mean just the data page alone...

No national i.d , driver's license
Yes none.
Just a photocopy of his data page was what I used.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tinaslim:

Yes none.
Just a photocopy of his data page was what I used.

Wow...thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2020
Tinaslim:

No...it's on my pc .yet to print it

I viewed it now....I ll fill it ..thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nanomat: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2020
Collected my passport today at Ikoyi. This thread has been useful. Thanks everyone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by khattab008: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2020
Tinaslim:

It is.
I used just my guarantors intl passport

Okay thanks.

Tinaslim:

An interview date would be given to you after registration. However, you can proceed for your interview even before the date. Just head to the servicom desk with your complete documents.

Thanks, I just checked my payment acknowledgement slip, I'm scheduled for an interview on Wed, 5th Feb.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Owojoriyusuf(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
@ Tina slim

The right thumb print on the forms....are they compulsory?

Also the particulars of asset(guarantors)....can I skip it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2020
Owojoriyusuf:
@ Tina slim

The right thumb print on the forms....are they compulsory?

Also the particulars of asset(guarantors)....can I skip it?

I skipped mine, but the lawyer at the high court helped me fill up some space. I forgot to read what he wrote sef!
I think you can skip it.
No the thumbprint isn’t necessary.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by khattab008: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tinaslim:

I skipped mine, but the lawyer at the high court helped me fill up some space. I forgot to read what he wrote sef!
I think you can skip it.
No the thumbprint isn’t necessary.

Please can I use birth certificate issued by a hospital?

I don't have a government issued birth certificate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
khattab008:

Please can I use birth certificate issued by a hospital?

I don't have a government issued birth certificate.
Affidavit is 1k at the high court, same place you’d stamp your guarantors form. That should suffice.
You can try your luck with the hospital birth cert too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by khattab008: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tinaslim:

Affidavit is 1k at the high court, same place you’d stamp your guarantors form. That should suffice.
You can try your luck with the hospital birth cert too.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Tinaslim:

Yes that’s the price for the new passport

Thanks for the info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
khattab008:

I believe so, it was mentioned some pages back that some offices have switched to the new passport.

Also that's the price of the passport.

Thanks for the update sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udi2111: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
hello house, please how do I pay the sanaapay?
is it through my master card or I have to pay physically at the bank?

Lastly can I pay the 25k through my ATM MasterCard or I go to the bank physically?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taitee(f): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
udi2111:
hello house, please how do I pay the sanaapay?
is it through my master card or I have to pay physically at the bank?

Lastly can I pay the 25k through my ATM MasterCard or I go to the bank physically?

U can either pay with ur card or go to d bank. With card i think charges is 1k
At bank i think its 500.
U can confirm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taitee(f): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
So i did my capturing at alausa today. My change of name had been approved long b4 and i even got a message to come last week but i couldn't go till today. I submitted 13th of january.
Process was smooth except for those NIS officials that kept slotting people in.
I noticed something....at the end of the day, whether u do it urself or pay someone, the queue for capturing was the same. No one even asked such questions today and i captured at the 'vip' section. I give all glory to God for the favour.

Next step will b collection.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tinaslim(f): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
taitee:
So i did my capturing at alausa today. My change of name had been approved long b4 and i even got a message to come last week but i couldn't go till today. I submitted 13th of january.
I noticed something....at the end of the day, whether u do it urself or pay someone, the queue for capturing was the same. No one even asked such questions today and i captured at the 'vip' section. I give all glory to God for the favour.

Ahan! Sis, how come you captured at the “vip” section? Give us the gist grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by udi2111: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2020
taitee:

U can either pay with ur card or go to d bank. With card i think charges is 1k
At bank i think its 500.
U can confirm

Hello house, I want to apply for the standard 32page passport of official price of 17000.
I want to know if is still valid from comments here, it's the enhanced that's invoke.
Please I need reply before I commence.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by khattab008: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2020
udi2111:

Hello house, I want to apply for the standard 32page passport of official price of 17000.
I want to know if is still valid from comments here, it's the enhanced that's invoke.
Please I need reply before I commence.

I don't think the old passport is still being offered, I registered this week and the option available was the ePassport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Datguybilly97(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
How much bro
Nairaboi:

It all depends on your financial sagacity. While there is basically no limitation to the old one at all. Now, this new one was meant to curb falsified information. The date of birth on your data page must tally with your bank and NIN information. My man, if you want to use fake information on this new passport, your go hear ham.
Secondly, of you are buoyant to pau the ten years fee, you don't need to stress yourself visiting the Immigration office again for the next Ten years.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nairaboi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Datguybilly97:
How much bro
#70,500 official price. But don't bank on that .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Datguybilly97(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2020
I greet you bros
Nairaboi:

#70,500 official price. But don't bank on that .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nairaboi(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
Datguybilly97:
I greet you bros
Bros, I greet u pass. Ask any question and I will give my opinion
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Depressed101: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2020
Tinaslim:

hello tina,good evening i applied online and paid 17800,and i was scheduled for interview on 25th February, is nt that too far, and again i discovered on the printed form that my name was exchanged for my surname. And i wasn't able to edit my profile online, will they be able to change it on the day of the interview? Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Depressed101: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
taitee:

sis do you mean you made a mistake in your name while filling your form online,? If so how did you solve it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntellectOzone(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Bosses

Please I want to Issue a Nigeria Passport to study in UK

What and what do I need. I'm in Ibadan, also be nice if its Lagos Location (all I just need is address from Ikorodu)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shercorp(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
IntellectOzone:
Hello Bosses

Please I want to Issue a Nigeria Passport to study in UK

What and what do I need. I'm in Ibadan, also be nice if its Lagos Location (all I just need is address from Ikorodu)

I live in Ikorodu and got mine at Abeokuta Command.
You can check there also.!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntellectOzone(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Shercorp:

I live in Ikorodu and got mine at Abeokuta Command. You can check there also.!!!

How much is it currently and what Documents do I need to get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoitsMub(m): 10:53am On Jan 31, 2020
Good morning house,
Please I will like to renew my international passport that expired three years ago. Is getting a guarantor imperative for passport renewal? And what's the renewal process like? I'm in Cross-River state BTW .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.