Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1425265 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greenbullet(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
bennymine:

Travelling abroad is the main purpose of International passports. So, you can use any (enhanced or standard).
Thanks very much , I will go for the standard .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Please has NIMC Ikeja started working Anyone visited there of late?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richard870(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
zevous:
Please has NIMC Ikeja started working Anyone visited there of late?
No, they haven't. I'm also waiting for them to resume operation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zevous: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
richard870:
No, they haven't. I'm also waiting for them to resume operation.

Thanks chief
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richard870(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2020
zevous:

Thanks chief
Uwc sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2020
I will advise you go for the enhanced if you have the cash cox I am having the feelings that Nigeria govt may scrap the old passport soon especially when the so called 5G arrives. We understand the insensitivity of our govt, they can do and undo without considering the effect on the masses.

Greenbullet:
Thanks very much , I will go for the standard .

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by molybdenum0012: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Hey guys,
Today makes it two weeks after the scheduled date to collect my passport at the Ikoyi passport office. Up till now I have not received the text for collection.

Don't know if it is a good move to go Monday for collection. Will they allow me to go in without text messages? Or should I just keep waiting until I receive text?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9africa: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please I need help,I lost my passport and need to do a new one,the issue I have is I don’t have NIN,can I register at the bank cos I heard they do at banks now and still get the NIN same day? A response will be appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Your passport is ready. Just go there on Monday, you would be allowed in. You can as well call/send them message to be on a safer side. They pick calls wella...09069000006

molybdenum0012:
Hey guys,
Today makes it two weeks after the scheduled date to collect my passport at the Ikoyi passport office. Up till now I have not received the text for collection.

Don't know if it is a good move to go Monday for collection. Will they allow me to go in without text messages? Or should I just keep waiting until I receive text?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzpretzy(f): 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please is it possible to do the capturing the same day I intend to submit my documents after paying online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 4:06pm On Jul 02, 2020
9africa:
Please I need help,I lost my passport and need to do a new one,the issue I have is I don’t have NIN,can I register at the bank cos I heard they do at banks now and still get the NIN same day? A response will be appreciated
You can't get your NIN number the same day you register. I think you will wait for a week or 2 before you get it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Itzpretzy:
Please is it possible to do the capturing the same day I intend to submit my documents after paying online?
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
molybdenum0012:
Hey guys,

They won't send you any text, just go with the printout you were given or the small slip that contains your reference number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzpretzy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
babajeje123:

Yes
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dasparrow: 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
babajeje123:

You can't get your NIN number the same day you register. I think you will wait for a week or 2 before you get it.

That is not true. When he registers for NIN, he receives a slip with his NIN number on it right away. With the number, he can apply for the enhanced passport. The NIN card though takes years to get. I got mine after 3 years of waiting but the NIN number was given to me at the spot when I registered except things have changed now. I don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2020
dasparrow:

That is not true. When he registers for NIN, he receives a slip with his NIN number on it right away. With the number, he can apply for the enhanced passport. The NIN card though takes years to get. I got mine after 3 years of waiting but the NIN number was given to me at the spot when I registered except things have changed now. I don't know.
You talked about what happened 3 years ago, I talked about what happened this year and you said it wasn't true. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tee24: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
babajeje123:
I also got my passport today. The whole process was seamlessly done within 1 week and I didn't pay anyone a dime.

I did DIY process and I did capturing exactly a week ago, do I have to wait for a text message to before going to pick up the passport? The officials there informed that it will be ready in a week. It’s already a week and I’ve not heard anything from them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by babajeje123(m): 6:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Tee24:

I did DIY process and I did capturing exactly a week ago, do I have to wait for a text message to before going to pick up the passport? The officials there informed that it will be ready in a week. It’s already a week and I’ve not heard anything from them.
I'm sure it's ready. Did mine last week Monday and went there this week Wednesday to collect it.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Girlieo(f): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2020
babajeje123:

You talked about what happened 3 years ago, I talked about what happened this year and you said it wasn't true. Thank you.
pls do u HV idea of how much they are collecting for new international passport now? I need to get mine asap too

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Girlieo(f): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2020
babajeje123:

I'm sure it's ready. Did mine last week Monday and went there this week Wednesday to collect it.
how much did u pay, because I want to get mine too, your response will really go along way
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
babajeje123:

Not true. You will collect a slip containing the NIN on d spot.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2020
Girlieo:
how much did u pay, because I want to get mine too, your response will really go along way

The amount and steps to take is few pages away, it will be better u read back. Passport is 27k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Exmay02:

He is right the slip given on the spot is the one with tracking ID, after 2weeks the the slip with NIN will be available, even Zenith bank will direct you to go Alausa for the NIN slip using the tracking ID slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2020
suco01:

He is right the slip given on the spot is the one with tracking ID, after 2weeks the the slip with NIN will be available, even Zenith bank will direct you to go Alausa for the NIN slip using the tracking ID slip.

Alright. Maybe because it is done in d bank. I talk about NIMC registration centre. Know nothing about processing in bank
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9africa: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exmay02:

Does this also apply to doing it at a bank,I really need the NIN urgently and seems all their office in Lagos is closed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9africa: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2020
Exmay02:

Does this also apply to doing it at a bank,I really need the NIN urgently and seems all their office in Lagos is closed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2020
9africa:

I dont think banks still register NIN again atleast in my area, u can confirm in your area. There centres are still closed. Only ppl who want to submit int passport application have assess to d one open at ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jombromycin: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello everyone, can I send the PDF version of the guarantor's form to a guarantor who's in a different location to fill, sign and send the scanned copy back to me? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toyosiabayomi96: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Hi my people I really appreciate gurus in the house contributing from every angle and enlighten people like us. Thank You

Please I need directions to ikoyi passport office from ogba Lagos. I actually intend going to alausa passport but the comments of people is not encouraging at all.

I will appreciate it if anyone can get me an easy direction straight to Nis office without stress. Going there next week Monday for my new passport too

Thank You
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimilyrics: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
From Ogba ->> Ikeja ->> Obalende. It's not far from the Obalende under bridge (walk as though you're heading towards Forte Oil) and is about 5-10 minutes walking distance from there.

toyosiabayomi96:
Hi my people I really appreciate gurus in the house contributing from every angle and enlighten people like us. Thank You

Please I need directions to ikoyi passport office from ogba Lagos. I actually intend going to alausa passport but the comments of people is not encouraging at all.

I will appreciate it if anyone can get me an easy direction straight to Nis office without stress. Going there next week Monday for my new passport too

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sage7(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
•Got my passport yesterday.

•Very seamless process when you do it yourself.

•=N=26,000 no more, no less

•I didn’t bother to wait for any SMS....went there for passport collection 2weeks after capturing

•For NIN registration, be sure to be there as early as 6am to get a slot...people who got there later than 6:30am were told to leave as at the day I went for passport renewal. I had my NIN about a year ago though.

•Let me remind you again to DIY.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.