Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430558 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CeeFurnitures: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Took my documents to the NIS ikoyi office today. Got there around 12.
I must say the servicom guy was trying not to be informal but man was so nonchalant about the job. Spent most of the time on personal call while I wait. Can never be in a private sector.

Eventually, I filled all document and then file my documents. He then told me to come back next Tuesday to get captured. I tried talking to him if I could capture today. Then he said he can "help me" if I drop something.

I choose to go back next Tuesday for capturing. DIY!

Make Nigeria great again!

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CeeFurnitures: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goddys:

NIN registration at immigration office in Ikoyi is the most stressful of the entire process. When you go for capture on your interview date, they will book an appointment for NIN registration for you in their long notebook and allot date and number to you which may take a week or 2 weeks to get to your turn except an immigration officer is doing VIP service for you. They charge between 45-50k for the VIP service or you do it yourself and follow every process to the core.

NIMC attends to only 40 persons for enrollment everyday and you will return days later around 11pm to queue for printing NIN slip.

The officers at the gate hate it so much that you paid online and doing it yourself, and yet needed their assistance in any way. They will add to your frustration. Only officers in servicom office can advise and guide you on how to follow the process without any intention to add to your stress

I witnessed people's struggle today. This country is so messed up.

I have by NIN. I don't want to believe I will have anything to do with NIMC again when I go for capturing ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vhuqnl(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ashieduplus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
bennymine:

Asaba is fast but you might not have the option of getting the enhanced passport there. I don't think the type of passport matters except you want new technology and 10yrs validity.

Thanks. This was helpful
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AustinT575: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2020
What is needed for passport renewal what do I need to take along please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goddys(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
AustinT575:

Pls how much is the festac own and how many days will it be given out

check my previous post. The answer is there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hubbysluv: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2020
Those people are rogues
This is my second time there and I’m so disappointed in what our government offices have turn to

CeeFurnitures:

I witnessed people's struggle today. This country is so messed up.

I have by NIN. I don't want to believe I will have anything to do with NIMC again when I go for capturing ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sollie123(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sage7:

Haba, bros!
Lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AustinT575: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sage7:

Haba, bros!

Don’t mind me lol
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrGSO(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2020
I put in my application but haven't made payment. However, I want to change the passport office where I'd do the processing from Osogbo to Ikoyi, Lagos.

Is there any consequence of filing a new application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goddys(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
MrGSO:
I put in my application but haven't made payment. However, I want to change the passport office where I'd do the processing from Osogbo to Ikoyi, Lagos.

Is there any consequence of filing a new application?

No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Scholar212(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
I need advise, when I enrolled for NIN back then in 2013 I used a middle name as I can remember the lady then said I can't use only my surname and middle name. All my documents from primary school to university degree bear just two names( surname and last name). Can I register for passport with just the surname and last name, I don't want to be swearing affidavit up and down when I need to evaluate my credentials and the names doesn't tally completely with my passport details.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeco2(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Please, how did you handle the 'particular of asset' option on the guarantor's form?

Did you actually fill; cash available, names and address of bankers listed on the form?

Is it possible to ignore this part as my guarantor don't want to disclose
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sollie123(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
adeco2:
Please, how did you handle the 'particular of asset' option on the guarantor's form?

Did you actually fill; cash available, names and address of bankers listed on the form?

Is it possible to ignore this part as my guarantor don't want to disclose
Read up, the question has been answered
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeco2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thanks bro.
Is it advisable to pay cash at bank via Innovate1pay merchant.
I hope there won't be issue after payment.
Or can you recommend the one you used without issues?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintAY(m): 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hello guys, good evening,

Please my interview date is tomorrow but I really can't make it, would there be a consequence on this please,

Can I have it done another day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guest14(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
SaintAY:
Hello guys, good evening,

Please my interview date is tomorrow but I really can't make it, would there be a consequence on this please,

Can I have it done another day
No. No consequences at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.