Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,167 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:09 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1405348 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
sollie123:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintAY(m): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2020
print your payment slip , go check your payment status and input your validation no from the receipt of payment; then print your acknowledgement and look for your interview date
calculator123:

Hi AY, I have made payment, what's are the next steps?

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who has lost his NIN slip and the number used to register the NIN?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
SaintAY:
print your payment slip , go check your payment status and input your validation no from the receipt of payment; then print your acknowledgement and look for your interview date

Thank for the response AY, I did as you have said and the interview date is slated for 28th of this month.

What do I need to do before then? documents I would be printing out etc.

Thanks once again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
SaintAY:

I sent you a PM, please respond.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2020
Hello house. The place of birth on my application form is different from the one on my birth certificate.

Say the place of birth on the both certificate is say Epe and the one on the application form is Lagos. Any cause for alarm?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2020
Tinaslim:

How do you mean by it’s impossible?

Hi Tina, the place of birth on my birth certificate differs from the one on my application page (fresh Application). Any cause for alarm?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hadewahlay(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello house, does the age of a guarantor matter while applying for a passport? Because the person I want to use is a few years younger than me.

Will appreciate a response. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meetme01: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
AIIyIic:

Hello, pls i want to ask some questions about the international passport. I was told to bring 45k here in Ogun. I want to know if the one at Festac is Cheaper for NEW PASSPORT and Pls kindly drop the contact of the Festac Immigration officer. Pls respond ASAP. It's really urgent. Thank for your time and help. God bless

I had same experience in Abeokuta but I just did the process online and I was charged 17,700K for renewal. My interview scheduled for 31st August, 2020.

If it's not urgent, I think this process is fair enough.

Nigeria can only get better if we start doing the right thing and make institution work.

Will update on the progress.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fadelex(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ayooze:
Guys i have issue with my passport i needto change the year back to my original age. I have not used it to travel before although there is France denial on it.

I need tochange the age. Who has good link for it.
pm me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
sollie123:

Yes

Can someone please explain how to fill the guarantor form?

Part 2&3 look very confusing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wisepluto(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good day people. Quick question, Do I necessarily need the NIN for my International Passport renewal? I learnt to get NIN is a really serious job.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sollie123(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
calculator123:

Can someone please explain how to fill the guarantor form?

Part 2&3 look very confusing.
Maybe you state what is confusing exactly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
sollie123:

Maybe you state what is confusing exactly?

The purpose for travel, country I am traveling to etc.

I have no destiny in mind for now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
wisepluto:
Good day people. Quick question, Do I necessarily need the NIN for my International Passport renewal? I learnt to get NIN is a really serious job.

Fresh application, yes..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
wisepluto:

Fresh application, yes..

But it's not a must thougj
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trevor5050: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Good evening, I plan to apply for a fresh passport but have no guarantor which is where I think immigration officers exploit for a fee in order for one to get it fast. Pls is it possible to travel to Abuja and get the passport the next day (fresh application). My location is Umuahia Abia state. Look forward to the replies and guidelines. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebiye55(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Hello guys, I'm trying to start a fresh intl passp application. Can someone guide me pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sage7(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Read the last 10 pages of this thread....All the info. You need is right there.

Shalom!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mmo1: 1:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Bro how much is ordinary passport that do not require NIN with the contact of an immigration office your know in festac office.
Goddys:

Yes but that will be ordinary passport, not epassport , and you can do that in festac office.

If I had realized that my NIN Date of birth was different from the one in my passport, I would have gone for ordinary passport that doesn't require NIN.

Know that they don't encourage DIY at festac office else you may wait for so long before you get it. I can give you a contact of an immigration officer there. He bills 30k to get it done within 3 days.

I will just forfeit the earlier payment I made for epassport and go for this one if NIN head office doesn't open officially next month.

I can never spend total of 45k just to change date of birth unofficially this period
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimzylove(f): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2020
sollie123:
1. Photocopy of local government identification letter (also go with the original)
2. Photocopy of Birth certificate or age declaration in court (also go with original).
3. Photocopy of NIN slip
4. 2 passport
5. One passport of guarantor
6. Photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or card or driver's license
7. Photocopy of guarantor's international passport
8. All the 3 printouts from the internet.

That's all

What if my guarantor has no international passport?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anusiemgood(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2020
ebiye55:
Hello guys, I'm trying to start a fresh intl passp application. Can someone guide me pls
Can you chat me privately
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebiye55(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Anusiemgood:

Can you chat me privately

Sure
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tenmariner: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
pls how do someone outside the country correct the date of birth on the passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Godbpraised: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Guys I need your honest opinion whats the implication of traveling with an expired passport. I want to travel in December, from Canada to Nigeria. Was supposed to travel in April, but covid came now the Nigerian embassy are virtually closed, with minimal activities.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Goddys:

Yes but that will be ordinary passport, not epassport , and you can do that in festac office.

If I had realized that my NIN Date of birth was different from the one in my passport, I would have gone for ordinary passport that doesn't require NIN.

Know that they don't encourage DIY at festac office else you may wait for so long before you get it. I can give you a contact of an immigration officer there. He bills 30k to get it done within 3 days.

I will just forfeit the earlier payment I made for epassport and go for this one if NIN head office doesn't open officially next month.

I can never spend total of 45k just to change date of birth unofficially this period
Bros Abeg help with the contact of the immigration officer that will help me get the passport done in 3 days

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Richdee1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigga above me.. I was about asking also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AbamOnyerubi: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2020
I applied for my passport yesterday successful, I printed out the necessary documents needed but I didn't see where they write my interview date, though I got a from NIS to proceed to their office with the required docs to complete my application. I'm planning on going tomorrow Sha.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:
I applied for my passport yesterday successful, I printed out the necessary documents needed but I didn't see where they write my interview date, though I got a from NIS to proceed to their office with the required docs to complete my application. I'm planning on going tomorrow Sha.
Bro Abeg keep us updated as the process of getting the passport when you will go there tomorrow.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meetme01: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

Check the acknowledgement print out carefully, under Processing information. It's there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AbamOnyerubi: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
meetme01:

Check the acknowledgement print out carefully, under Processing information. It's there.

I have checked, the only info that is there is the Processing State and Office.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (822) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.