Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1404846 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FreshGuy2(m): 5:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Nchabuomo:
I applied in Enugu, 32 pages, without nin, renewal, same day collection
At what location in Enugu?,is Enugu DIY friendly? I want to apply for fresh passport, please tell me about the processes and the cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nchabuomo: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2020
FreshGuy2:
At what location in Enugu?,is Enugu DIY friendly? I want to apply for fresh passport, please tell me about the processes and the cost

Enugu get only one immigration office. I don't know if they are DIY friendly. I paid 35k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by victory148(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Greenleaf247:

How can I go about this bro? Can you help with the link?
just visit the nigeria immigration website and register
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pouweh(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2020
pleas ask any one done capturing through the diy in abuja? pls tell me the details how was it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greenleaf247: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2020
victory148:
just visit the nigeria immigration website and register

The one I see on their there is around 26k,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Anikulhapo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
olalekan9320:

DIY doesn't hurt in fact the best, if you encounter any issue or anyone ask you for money, send them a message on twitter. It's efficient

Thank you very much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
rotile247:

NPC birth attestation is 7500. You need to bargain

What are the required documents?

How long does it take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by victory148(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Greenleaf247:

The one I see on their there is around 26k,
Depend on the passport office you choose
old standard e passport is 15k at Festac which they only give
enhance e passport is 26k at Ikoyi office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pweedieolamide: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good evening every one, I want to renew my passport and also change my maiden name buh my friend who helps in renewing passport said I can only do it at Abuja or Osun at the rate of 60-70k.Pls how true is this,can't I change my name cause of marriage through DIY at Ibadan branch. Thanks everyone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pouweh(f): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
victory148:
Depend on the passport office you choose old standard e passport is 15k at Festac which they only give enhance e passport is 26k at Ikoyi office
Does the old passport has the 64page version?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by victory148(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
GreatSage:
Does the old passport has the 64page version?
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Guys please is NIN number needed for passport renewal at ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dimple10: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
hammed71:
Guys please is NIN number needed for passport renewal at ikoyi

YES!!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dimple10:

YES!!!!
sorry for the questions, what about bvn number?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
A big No!! Just NIN and some other couple Documents.
hammed71:
sorry for the questions, what about bvn number?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jubrilx3: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
What is the fee to get a passport for a child under 3years old.
And is it possible to do Nin and get it the same day? And where. I live in lagos, cele area.

I was told my child needs Nin before he can have a passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tochitee(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hello, I applied for the 32pages passport for a family member last month, Oct 10, at the ikoyi center and was told the leaflets were not available as at then.the charges was 45k,but we paid 40k to balance 5k,on the day of collection. now,the guy running things for us now is demanding for his balance and always try to circumvent our question on the status of the passport. Paying the balance is not the issue, but is the leaflets now available at the ikoyi office?? So, I want to confirm from those that has visited the ikoyi center recently, if the 32 pages is now available?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by suco01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tochitee:
Hello, I applied for the 32pages passport for a family member last month, Oct 10, at the ikoyi center and was told the leaflets were not available as at then.the charges was 45k,but we paid 40k to balance 5k,on the day of collection. now,the guy running things for us now is demanding for his balance and always try to circumvent our question on the status of the passport. Paying the balance is not the issue, but is the leaflets now available at the ikoyi office?? So, I want to confirm from those that has visited the ikoyi center recently, if the 32 pages is now available?

Yes it's available but why didn't u go tru DIY way
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by calculator123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dimple10:

You’re welcome.

P.s i be woman

Oops, my nad. Thanks, woman cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FavRicc: 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
victory148:
Did my passport today and also captured through the DIY method at Festac office.
Passport fee 15k
Address verification 2k
bank charge 200
High court stamp 500
Total 17700
The method works guys.
Thats not all. You also need a guarantor. U made it sound so easy but not that easy guys... The process is stressful but it’s worth it. I did mine and my brothers own online. Roughly 40k including tp
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dimple10: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tochitee:

Booklets full ground so if I were you, i’d take the enrolment ID (slip given after capturing) and go to Ikoyi to collect the passport. 40k wey bra chop dun do. Don’t bother paying the remaining (person opinion) unless you don’t have access to the collection details.

You’ll spend about 2-3hrs max waiting to collect.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by victory148(m): 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
FavRicc:
Thats not all. You also need a guarantor. U made it sound so easy but not that easy guys... The process is stressful but it’s worth it. I did mine and my brothers own online. Roughly 40k including tp
Yeah that's what I typified with High court stamp
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Balenciagaokey: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please how much is New international passport 64pages for 10years.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foster31(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
Greetings Everyone..
I want to apply for international passport. Is it possible to pay online using my smartphone? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pls house I need to acquire this attestation of State of origin, I don't know where their office is located in Abeokuta.... I stay in Ibadan and it's the last document I need to procure the international passport..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
DabDab:

Yes , it was me. I dont know why antispam banned me.

I left ota by 5:30am and got to passport office by 7:00am. I had to wait until 8:00am before i was allowed in.we were asked to write our names on the visitor's log book. I wrote servicom as the place i was going to and they insisted i write the name of the officer i wanted to see.
I told them that i didnt know the name of anyone and they said i won't be allowed it until i write down the name of the officer whom i want to meet.

I entered when they were distracted by the crowd that was gathering at the time. When i got to servicom, i was asked again the name of the person i came see. Hian!! Shey person no fit enter govt office without knowing someone? I told them i wanted to see the person in servicom and also wanted to submit my documents for fresh passport application. I was given a form and fill and then directed to another man to assess my document.

He took my documents upstairs for the DSC or DSO approval, but he wasnt around till 11am because he was in a meeting. Later i started seeing files moving in and out of the office and people names where called while mine wasn't.

I went back to the man downstairs who took my document for approval to help me check if it has been approved. He came back and told me it has been approved but i guess snice my case was self documentation the officers in charge refused to take my document for verification and interview.

The man helped me and ensured that i was called for verification and interview. By 1:30pm i was done with capturing. The date for collection on the confirmation slip is monday 16th.

Application fee #17,000
Bank charges /innovate1pay #800
Court fee #500
Total #18300

Please DIY is better and cheaper.
Thanks meetme01 and everyone who armed me with all the necessary infomation i needed.

Sorry bro, did you make the payment online??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temmyt20(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
damoceile:
Pls house I need to acquire this attestation of State of origin, I don't know where their office is located in Abeokuta.... I stay in Ibadan and it's the last document I need to procure the international passport..
Abeokuta north LG is at Akomoje,
Abeokuta south....#I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
damoceile:

For Abk south, Goto the local government Secretariat at Ake. Not far from the centenary hall. Let us know how it went grin

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 3:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Good day my people, I have gone through the thread and I just have one question to ask. I need clearification on the payment, after making payment with ones card, what next. How many documents or slips are to be printed from there website and is it advisable to use a smartphone for this purpose?. Are this documents needed to be printed sent to ones email immediately after paying?

Can you pls walk me through the payment and printing procedure. Thanks in advance. I await your response to apply for a new passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (821) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.