Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1429540 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2020
SKhanmi:

For Abk south, Goto the local government Secretariat at Ake. Not far from the centenary hall. Let us know how it went grin

Thank you sir, but pls do you an idea of how much its going to cost, so I can prepare myself wella
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by successflow(m): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2020
hello Everyone, plz I want to ask what is the process for someone that lost is passport, how can he renew it and the cost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otunba272(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Just leaving the Ikoyi Passport Office. Paid on Saturday morning. I got there as early as 0720hrs but waited at the gate till we were called in at about 0800hrs. Instead of going to the long room as directed, I made way to the SERVICOM office (on my right). The yeye Officer I first met, Adelakun by name (popularly called Babalawo) checked my printed documents, asked who was helping me and where is my file. I said I'm DIY and knows no one, he asked me to come back for capturing on the 20th (capture date on my Form). I don't even know what to tell him despite telling him i received a Text msg to come. I wasn't discouraged and so I decided to go back to the Long room.

I sat there with many others with files thinking of what next to do then I sighted a high-ranking Oga like that (God bless Mr. Akpan for me). I approached him and sha began stories on how I didn't know anyone here and had to go online to DIY. He asked to see my form and after checking it out told me to go to SERVICOM. I told him my last encounter and how one officer asked me to come on 20th. He said I should go back and ask of the C.O Servicom (I don't know what the C.O stands for). I sha went and this time I met the young and Famous Officer Adamu (mentioned earlier by some people here). He looks willing to attend to me but since I mentioned to see the C.O Servicom, he directed me there and the C.O (Mr. Dipo or so) just checked my already printed documents and took me (together with a cool DIY dude I met there) to go meet Officer Adamu. Now, my confidence is doubled. Adamu checked and arranged our documents gave us a form to photocopy and fill. We did as advised and returned to him. He opened a file for us, signed and directed us where and where to go.

I captured and left at exactly 1020hrs. Officer Dipo asked us to check by Friday Morning for collection.

Conclusion, this DIY route is seemless and highly advisable. I'm glad I passed thru this route. All thanks to the earlier contributors.

NB. Dont forget to run if u see Officer Adelakun. Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
damoceile:

Thank you sir, but pls do you an idea of how much its going to cost, so I can prepare myself wella

Uhm, I did mine years ago 2014/15 for like 4k then. And that was with someone's help. Their so called official price was It's another corruption den. So I can't really say about current cost, just hold like 5 passport photographs, your family compound name in abk, your birth certificate and plenty money. If you meet guys there they are more reasonable. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy Keep pointing their names out biko cheesy , I benefited from that also when a notorious female officer was identified as giving DIY applicants a tough time and was able to identify her and keep aces up my sleeves in advance. They won't know us but we know them. Anybody meeting Officer Adelakun would know how to counter his antics next time or just avoid him

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmaze2000(m): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2020
otunba272:
Just leaving the Ikoyi Passport Office. Paid on Saturday morning. I got there as early as 0720hrs but waited at the gate till we were called in at about 0800hrs. Instead of going to the long room as directed, I made way to the SERVICOM office (on my right). The yeye Officer I first met, Adelakun by name (popularly called Babalawo) checked my printed documents, asked who was helping me and where is my file. I said I'm DIY and knows no one, he asked me to come back for capturing on the 20th (capture date on my Form). I don't even know what to tell him despite telling him i received a Text msg to come. I wasn't discouraged and so I decided to go back to the Long room.

I sat there with many others with files thinking of what next to do then I sighted a high-ranking Oga like that (God bless Mr. Akpan for me). I approached him and sha began stories on how I didn't know anyone here and had to go online to DIY. He asked to see my form and after checking it out told me to go to SERVICOM. I told him my last encounter and how one officer asked me to come on 20th. He said I should go back and ask of the C.O Servicom (I don't know what the C.O stands for). I sha went and this time I met the young and Famous Officer Adamu (mentioned earlier by some people here). He looks willing to attend to me but since I mentioned to see the C.O Servicom, he directed me there and the C.O (Mr. Dipo or so) just checked my already printed documents and took me (together with a cool DIY dude I met there) to go meet Officer Adamu. Now, my confidence is doubled. Adamu checked and arranged our documents gave us a form to photocopy and fill. We did as advised and returned to him. He opened a file for us, signed and directed us where and where to go.

I captured and left at exactly 1020hrs. Officer Dipo asked us to check by Friday Morning for collection.

Conclusion, this DIY route is seemless and highly advisable. I'm glad I passed thru this route. All thanks to the earlier contributors.

� I’m the cool dude you met there, I got there just before 8am and waited for those Capturing to be called, I already check Twitter and saw how someone was thanking Mr. Dipo, as I got to servicom, I asked to see Mr. Dipo with confidence like I knew him before, they directed me to his office and i waited till he changed and came back, I thanked him for all he has been doing and he was surprised and I told him I saw it on Twitter and showed him the page, he took us to Mr. Adamu, who arranged our document and all, then we went back to Mr. Dipo, many signatures where appended and them we proceeded to the long room. Left there at 10:20am.

DIY is seamless, I did mine my self before and decided to do it again myself for my re-issue. It’s hassle free.

11 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuth: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rhuth:

Guys, finally applied for the passport and got captured today.

Once I got through the gate, everything was seamless.
Although the payment issue tried to raise its head again, it was resolved.

Thank you all. Hope to collect it in 2weeks!

Passport collected!!! Yaay!

Wasn't even up to two weeks. I was on the island and thought to just go there and see if it's ready, and voila! it was.
But mehnnn, collection na war! Maybe because I didn't get there on time. Got there around 1pm and waited a while, they didn't come to take the slips from the bowl we kept them since for them to check inside for the passports.
Luckily for me, I saw one of the officers I met at Servicom and explained my plight to him, and he asked to give my slip to another of his colleague who went in and got my passport. I thereafter activated it and left there around to 3pm.

Thanks guys for everything! I appreciate.
DIY is the way to go oo....Ikoyi DIY. Don't know about other places in Lagos sha.
And now that booklets are available, they print within a week, or less than 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Balenciagaokey: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please Help:
Please how much will it cost me to get 64pages passport for 10years.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Simba011(m): 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
quineP:
Hi
pls can u give me feedback when you go for ur data capture. Thanks.

Hi
I just did mine, it took less than 45 mins
I got there, collected my file and joined the queue of those sitting down. It got to my turn real quick and I did everything(Fingerprint Enrollment and Capturing). I will start checking from next week for collection

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quineP(f): 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Simba011:

Hi
I got there, collected my file and joined the queue of those sitting down. It got to my turn real quick and I did everything(Fingerprint Enrollment and Capturing). I will start checking from next week for collection
okay. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
otunba272:

Good day, sorry I just want to ask some questions. How many documents did you print when paying online? I was only able to print 2 just wanna confirm if am on track

Netpost pay slip
Standard ePassport Application Form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
otunba272
Simba011
Rhuth
quineP
SKhanmi

Pls guys, I just paid for the international passport, how will I know my interview date? Pls answer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SKhanmi: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
kenneyyice:
otunba272
Simba011
Rhuth
quineP
SKhanmi

Pls guys, I just paid for the international passport, how will I know my interview date? Pls answer

Check the documents you downloaded, it should be on them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuth: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
kenneyyice:

Good day, sorry I just want to ask some questions. How many documents did you print when paying online? I was only able to print 2 just wanna confirm if am on track

Netpost pay slip
Standard ePassport Application Form
Supposed to be 3.
Your acknowledgement receipt/form for payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rhuth:

Supposed to be 3.
Your acknowledgement receipt/form for payment

You mean this pls? I screen shotted it while trying to pay online. Pls how will I get to know my capture date?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quineP(f): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=kenneyyice post=95936492]otunba272
Simba011
Rhuth
quineP
SKhanmi

Pls guys, I just paid for the international passport, how will I know my interview date? Pls answer[/quote The interview date is on your passport acknowledgment slip. Check carefully.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quineP(f): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
kenneyyice:
otunba272
Simba011
Rhuth
quineP
SKhanmi

The interview date is on your passport acknowledgment slip. Check carefully.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
quineP:
The interview date is on your passport acknowledgment slip. Check carefully.

Thank you very much
[quote author=quineP post=95940701][/quote]
Thank you very much.

I had to visit their website and input my
Validation Number
Application ID
Reference Number
to generate the acknowledgement slip ( with the interview date on it), passport payment slip and application slip. Thanks again everyone my intetview date is on the 19th of november at Uyo Akwa Ibom state. Any heads up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foster31(m): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Please I need help.
Upon registration for international passport, I realized the name on my birth certificate is [Emeka Chinonso Ezekiel] but on my other documents is [Emeka Ezekiel Chinonso].
Which will i use in registering?
Please I'm confused at this point.
Please what do I do?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luminary1(f): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Simba011:

Hi

Please can you take me through on procedures to get a passport. Location is Lagos state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuth: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
kenneyyice:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much.

I had to visit their website and input my
Validation Number
Application ID
Reference Number
to generate the acknowledgement slip ( with the interview date on it), passport payment slip and application slip. Thanks again everyone my intetview date is on the 19th of november at Uyo Akwa Ibom state. Any heads up?

But does interview date even matter?
Just go there and submit. If you are lucky, you capture. If not, ask for when you'd come back

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuth: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Foster31:
Please I need help.
Upon registration for international passport, I realized the name on my birth certificate is [Emeka Chinonso Ezekiel] but on my other documents is [Emeka Ezekiel Chinonso].
Which will i use in registering?
Please I'm confused at this point.
Please what do I do?.
What is your first, middle and last name?
and 'other documents' what are those?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foster31(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Rhuth:

What is your first, middle and last name?
and 'other documents' what are those?

Surname is Emeka. First name is Chinonso. Middle name is Daniel.
Other documents I meant was Certificate of origin, certificate of results(from primary to tertiary institution)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Rhuth:

But does interview date even matter?
Just go there and submit. If you are lucky, you capture. If not, ask for when you'd come back

Will do that on Monday, wanna make sure I get it don before the year runs out. My Guarantor hasnt signed yet. So that's just the delay. Do I need to take a print out of my nimc slip too? I don't have it here in Akwa Ibom
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuth: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Foster31:

Surname is Emeka. First name is Chinonso. Middle name is Daniel.
Other documents I meant was Certificate of origin, certificate of results(from primary to tertiary institution)
So Ezekiel isn't even your name?
How did it appear on your birth certificate and other documents?
I really don't know how you are going to resolve this.
Maybe you should try getting a new birth certificate, but how will that explain Ezekiel in the other documents? Or swear an affidavit.
Honestly ehn, I have no idea.
Let's hope others see this post and lend their ideas
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DabDab(f): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
damoceile:

Sorry bro, did you make the payment online??

Yes, i did
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
guys please I will be applying for the renewal of my passport online tommorow, please what do I need to take along and also I only need to print out the acknowledgement slip and payment receipt right.
Also please how soon can I get a date for capturing after applying online .thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princejunaid(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
lack of passport booklet is now be coming alarming. For months now immigration have been claiming this and I need to apply. Please help us tag them on Twitter � to do something to it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Number1benue: 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Please Help:
Please how much will it cost me to get 64pages passport for 10years.

Pls ooo me and this person are in the same category ooo........someone should pls help us with first infor on it and mind you nah express passport me I wan do ooo planning on going to their office sha.
So pls if there's anyone who went there off late or who works there with insider infor an how much international passport express will cost should pls spill the milk freely or forever hold their peace grin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 3:35am On Nov 13, 2020
princejunaid which immigration office are they complaining about passport because I plan on using ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2020
guys please I will be applying for the renewal of my passport online tommorow, please what do I need to take along and also I only need to print out the acknowledgement slip and payment receipt right.
Also please how soon can I get a date for capturing after applying online .thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Hopefloxy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.