Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430765 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Went for capturung in ikoyi office...went straight to servicom and asked for Adamu and Mr Abaga...very lovely fellows theyattended to me well..

i did not have the NIN slip(for renewal) they referred me to the NIN office..i filled a form and captured..took my NiN slip and completed every renewal proceess(DIY)

To collect passport next week.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
efepeppereski:

Yeah, the servicicom officers told to go get a white file and directed me to that particular office, where they arrange my documents and told me they will contact me to inform me when to come for capturing. Though, my interview date is December 3rd. Is it the date of the interview that capturing is normally done? I am a bit worried as what they told me is different from what I got from this thread. I am planning to go there on the date of my interview for capturing.
Also planning to start this process by Monday. I didn't know one has to go back for capturing again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
delgook14:
Hello all,
Has anyone here recently gone through the DIY for a fresh passport at their Ibadan (Agodi) office ? I need to make some enquiries.
Thanks
Anyone ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2020
God day house, I had my capturing done last week, was told to return today to collect it. Went there today at the Nigerian Immigration office Uyo for my international passport only to be told that I should return next week thursday for it. I was surprised cos I never expected it not to be ready only to discover that the man that captured also with me on the capturing day had his passport ready but mine was no where to ready, I got pissed called the attention of one of the attendant there only to be told to come along with the officer helping do it. When I told them that I did the whole process myself, she reluntantly told me to go call the person that I paid to online. Chai, E pain me I won't lie, but I just lock up and moved but i made sure I got the number of an officer in the collection centre to help me check and inform me prior to my coming on Thursday if my passport is ready. I feel like reporting them to there twitter handle about their rude and unprofessional attitude asking for money for every single thing and keeping my cool and want to give the woman a chance first. I feel my documents was dumped or put said cos I did it my self and not pay the fee an officer asked me to pay there before they proceed with my application. Should I reach out to their Twitter handler now or just wait till thursday?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rotile247(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=kenneyyice post=96509966][/quote]

You can wait one more week. The print out shows passport will be out in one week but some officer strike it out and write two weeks speaking from what I experienced at Festac location, Lagos.

Call before going or give your details to their twitter handle to confirm its ready

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2020
rotile247:

You can wait one more week. The print out shows passport will be out in one week but some officer strike it out and write two weeks speaking from what I experienced at Festac location, Lagos.

Call before going or give your details to their twitter handle to confirm its ready

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iCode2: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2020
victory148:
Did my passport today and also captured through the DIY method at Festac office.
Passport fee 15k
Address verification 2k
bank charge 200
High court stamp 500
Total 17700
The method works guys.
Hi, have you collected your passport? If yes, was it in 2 weeks it was ready? Did you get a text or email for pick up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lavenderlulu: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys, I lost my passport 7 years ago... I want to redo it, my fear first is can I do it as a fresh one without being noticed?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by victory148(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2020
iCode2:
Hi, have you collected your passport? If yes, was it in 2 weeks it was ready? Did you get a text or email for pick up?
Yes I have collected it. It took three weeks. I also got a text message for pick up. I'd advise you give it atleast a month to avoid stories.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ruggedcontinues: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hi guys what do they mean by saying "My NIN hasn't dropped because of network" while it dropped for others that got their NIN recently. I don't know how many days does it take NIN to drop?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iCode2: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
victory148:

Yes I have collected it. It took three weeks. I also got a text message for pick up. I'd advise you give it atleast a month to avoid stories.
Jesu!! The date they even wrote on my slip was 4 days time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2020
delgook14:
Anyone ??
Omooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by delgook14(m): 6:03am On Nov 30, 2020
delgook14:
Hello all,
Has anyone here recently gone through the DIY for a fresh passport at their Ibadan (Agodi) office ? I need to make some enquiries.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ILuvBreasts: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
I had this issue
Contact nimc
ruggedcontinues:
Hi guys what do they mean by saying "My NIN hasn't dropped because of network" while it dropped for others that got their NIN recently. I don't know how many days does it take NIN to drop?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whalleh: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2020
Thank you very much. This is quite informative.

Oggg:

I can only give detailed response for centres that are currently issuin only the ENHANCED new e passport, thats ikoyi lagos, abuja nd port harcourt
For this fresh e passport u will need
1. Nin slip for baby
2. Nin slip for parent 1
3. Nin slip or driver’s licence for parent 2
4. Consent letter for baby’s passport from parent 1, can be handwritten
5. Consent letter for baby’s passport from parent 2, can be handwritten
6. Data page of international passport for either parent
7. 2 passport photographs
8. Acknowledgemnt slip
9. Payment slip
10. Application form print out.
11. Original birth certificate of child

How to proceed, you go online to the immigration portal , seek out fresh passport
Fill out all necessary information till the end.
Have ur baby’s nin number because it will be asked for on the form.
Every body evn 1 day old baby must have nin to obtain new intl passprt.
It is free and u can go early to their offices, with ur baby u will be attended to.
Print out the application form before goin on to the payment
Amount shown for new e passport 32 pages is 25k, when u pay with ur card its total 26k
Then print out number 8 and 9 on the list.
Then proceed to the pasport office of ur choice with other above listed documents.
They will then tell u how to submit ur documents and day of ur interview/capturing.

For centres with less number, u can do all this in one day. Go also with originals of all documents bcus they must be sighted.

If mother has intl passport bearing former name and is different from baby’s surname on birth cert, u should present with newspaper change of name, marriage certificate and court affidavit change of name attached to mother’s data page of intl passport with former surname.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zuzman(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
HELP!
zuzman:
Hello house, I need some clarifications/Guide on how to go about the problem I’m facing. I want to renew my passport and at the same time I have some things I’d like to have edited on the new passport. They are;

1 - My surname. It’s “Muktar” in the old one. I want “MukHtar” in the new one. **an addition of letter “H”

2 - I’d like to change my “State of Origin”

3 - I’d like to change the “Place of birth” as well.

What are the cost friendly steps I should take?

Someone connected me to an officer based in the HQ in Abuja and baba dey say make I call am for negotiation. I no wan spend too much. So, please I need y’all help. Will be waiting for a response. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taitee(f): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please who has the phone number of ikoyi passport office. I did my son's passport during endsars but I'm yet to receive a text from them saying it is ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MiracleMe7: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
fonzie2u:
Went for capturung in ikoyi office...went straight to servicom and asked for Adamu and Mr Abaga...very lovely fellows theyattended to me well..

i did not have the NIN slip(for renewal) they referred me to the NIN office..i filled a form and captured..took my NiN slip and completed every renewal proceess(DIY)

To collect passport next week.
Pls how much does it cost u for renewal with new passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MiracleMe7: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ibokz:

I think the 26k is for Abuja only. Other states are around 19k approximately. I applied last week and went to Abj for capturing on Monday. They said I should come on 2nd December to pick my passport.

They actually have lots of hyenas and jackals that will be on the way to frustrate and take your money but if you insist politely on no payment, they will let you through.
That was my experience in Abuja, I can't say for other locations
Pls, I want u to guide me. Am in Abuja and I want to renew my passport. Pls can u tell me the process u took? Thank u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MiracleMe7: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ibokz:

I think the 26k is for Abuja only. Other states are around 19k approximately. I applied last week and went to Abj for capturing on Monday. They said I should come on 2nd December to pick my passport.

They actually have lots of hyenas and jackals that will be on the way to frustrate and take your money but if you insist politely on no payment, they will let you through.
That was my experience in Abuja, I can't say for other locations
I also sent u email. Pls reply me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
taitee:
Please who has the phone number of ikoyi passport office. I did my son's passport during endsars but I'm yet to receive a text from them saying it is ready

Go to Twitter and tag their handler about it with your enrollment number, they will call you immediately and tell you if it is ready or not. Make sure you tell them the location of your application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
kenneyyice:
God day house, I had my capturing done last week, was told to return today to collect it. Went there today at the Nigerian Immigration office Uyo for my international passport only to be told that I should return next week thursday for it. I was surprised cos I never expected it not to be ready only to discover that the man that captured also with me on the capturing day had his passport ready but mine was no where to ready, I got pissed called the attention of one of the attendant there only to be told to come along with the officer helping do it. When I told them that I did the whole process myself, she reluntantly told me to go call the person that I paid to online. Chai, E pain me I won't lie, but I just lock up and moved but i made sure I got the number of an officer in the collection centre to help me check and inform me prior to my coming on Thursday if my passport is ready. I feel like reporting them to there twitter handle about their rude and unprofessional attitude asking for money for every single thing and keeping my cool and want to give the woman a chance first. I feel my documents was dumped or put said cos I did it my self and not pay the fee an officer asked me to pay there before they proceed with my application. Should I reach out to their Twitter handler now or just wait till thursday?

Today has been really stressful and tiring, never planed to go get my international passport today but I did.

I thought about the whole thing again that happened on Friday and got pissed off about their delay then decided to tweet there handler on twitter to know how far if it is ready. Lo and behold after sending in the tweet containing my enrolment number and asking if it was ready I got a call from an officer their informing me that it is ready even snapped it and sent it to my number as proof that it was ready. He instructed me also to go back to twitter and delete my tweet to their handler and correct myself saying that I met the wrong officer when I went there on Friday. See ehn once I got there they were so quick to answer me and even give me my passport refering to me as the twitter boy also told me not to try it again. See if they are doing anyhow for you, just tweet their handler and the rest would be history. What I noticed was that it was ready on that friday and they just wanted to stress the hell out of me even tho I told them that I had to travel from one state to another for it on friday cos I did everything online.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MiracleMe7: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
kenneyyice:

Today has been really stressful and tiring, never planed to go get my international passport today but I did.

I thought about the whole thing again that happened on Friday and got pissed off about their delay then decided to tweet there handler on twitter to know how far if it is ready. Lo and behold after sending in the tweet containing my enrolment number and asking if it was ready I got a call from an officer their informing me that it is ready even snapped it and sent it to my number as proof that it was ready. He instructed me also to go back to twitter and delete my tweet to their handler and correct myself saying that I met the wrong officer when I went there on Friday. See ehn once I got there they were so quick to answer me and even give me my passport refering to me as the twitter boy also told me not to try it again. See if they are doing anyhow for you, just tweet their handler and the rest would be history. What I noticed was that it was ready on that friday and they just wanted to stress the hell out of me even tho I told them that I had to travel from one state to another for it on friday cos I did everything online.

Peace!
@kennyyice Good day
Pls can u guide me on this passport processing.
I am in Abuja right now and I want to renew my passport. Somebody gave me immigration officer phone number, I called the woman this afternoon I asked her how much will she take from me to renew my passport. She said I should bring #35,000.
I can't offer such amount because of 32 pages renewal of passport.
Pls, can you guide me on how I can do it by myself?
I am waiting for your response.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenneyyice(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
MiracleMe7:

@kennyyice Good day
Pls can u guide me on this passport processing.
I am in Abuja right now and I want to renew my passport. Somebody gave me immigration officer phone number, I called the woman this afternoon I asked her how much will she take from me to renew my passport. She said I should bring #35,000.
I can't offer such amount because of 32 pages renewal of passport.
Pls, can you guide me on how I can do it by myself?
I am waiting for your response.
Thanks

The truth is this, these immigration guys will rip you off your hard earned cash if you don't take out time to do things yourself. I will advise you to take out time to read this thread or go to there website to check for the infos you need. Trust me, it will save you a lot of money. I have not done renewal before, I just did a fresh passport and that it is. Info and documents needed for renewal is on their website. Just read it and pay inline then proceed to there office for capturing again.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 01, 2020
MiracleMe7:

i paid N26,000 using Netpay(DIY).Ikoyi passport office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Dont let immigration officers rip you off,this thread has offered a 100% ( DIY) process. The most they can do is just to assist u in carryin ur file about,which wont cost u 30mins of ur time if u do so yourself.

Also they allow their agents jump the queue for capturing,i politely refused 3 of such.

Just be firm and polite.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THURAFTERNOON: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2020
hello guys happy new month I already applied and paid for a fresh passport online. I have also been given an interview date too. can I go before the date to submit my docs and do capturing?

2. also, please do I need to go with my guarantor's passport and nin slip?
the thing is I already got the photocopy of the docs but I don't want to go there before realising that I have to go with the original documents of my guarantor. please help thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iCode2: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2020
zuzman:
Hello house, I need some clarifications/Guide on how to go about the problem I’m facing. I want to renew my passport and at the same time I have some things I’d like to have edited on the new passport. They are;

1 - My surname. It’s “Muktar” in the old one. I want “MukHtar” in the new one. **an addition of letter “H”

2 - I’d like to change my “State of Origin”

3 - I’d like to change the “Place of birth” as well.

What are the cost friendly steps I should take?

Someone connected me to an officer based in the HQ in Abuja and baba dey say make I call am for negotiation. I no wan spend too much. So, please I need y’all help. Will be waiting for a response. Thanks
Apply online and submit your documents (payment slip, acknowledgement slip and application form) at the passport office. They'll use the details you filled. Apart from that, when you're doing capturing, you'll get to review the details that was imputed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Simba011:

Hi
I just did mine, it took less than 45 mins
I got there, collected my file and joined the queue of those sitting down. It got to my turn real quick and I did everything(Fingerprint Enrollment and Capturing). I will start checking from next week for collection

Hello, pls did you pay online? If so, how much? Plus online it didn't say if it's for renewal or fresh one? I want renewal. Can I do bank transfer or must it be card? How many days after payment do they ask you to come for capturing? I am free on only one day of the week.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
MiracleMe7:

Passport renewal in abuja is 26k for 32 pages because it is the new enhanced e passport. Make sure you have NIN slip and number. Without it u cnt get passport in abuja. If u need further help . Let us all know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.