Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430384 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
uyogabie:
I got captured on the 19th Got my passport today,30th Express;Lokoja Re-issued.
How many pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2021
JaceyOpara:

Lol, they don't respond to all tweets......my tweets to them were ignored
True, Mine hasn't been replied as well but from what I see, the people they eventually reply to usually get positive response

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Oggg:
even children under 24 hours old need NIN if they are processing in Lagos, Abuja and Rivers... all other states do not require NIN

Good Evening Friend...
Please I need answers...

firstly: I lost my International passport since 2015 in an unfortunate situation, and am ready to get a new one now. Please how do I go about it?

Secondly: How much will it cost me?

Thirdly: I stay in Port Harcourt.....Can I do it myself or do I need to visit Port Harcourt or Abuja for a new passport?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uyogabie(f): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2021
JaceyOpara:

How many pages?
32 Pages

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
uyogabie:

32 Pages

That's surprising....so they are hoarding the booklets and issuing it out to only those that paid for express.

Will Nigeria ever be better? Just asking.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
True, Mine hasn't been replied as well but from what I see, the people they eventually reply to usually get positive response

Guess we have to keep tweeting until luck comes out way
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Oggg:
pls go there and be firm but dnt ask questions.. just tell anyone that u were called to come so and so day as you had submitted your documents since 19th

I have just been captured today sir, I did exactly as you said and luckily for me I met the same officer that I submitted the documents to the last time...and I sha explained to him, Baba help me package the whole thing again took me to the interview room after that and I waited a bit to get captured didn't even spend upto to 45mins there.
DIY make sense o and that's only if one has some time to spare..... Now the wait for the passport begins....

Oga Oggg you too much baba I really appreciate you sir

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by controlaltdeleat: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Register today got captured today received mine today will be going for daughter's by the Friday

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idowuolusola92: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
please has anyone collected 32pages at ikoyi office this week?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

You got the scope, immediately you drop the enrollment �, if it's positive they'll reply within few days or hours.

And I observed the major reply were to those who applied for 64 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ricomark0001: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
I need to change the date of birth on my international passport. please guys how do I go about this and how much is it. thank you and God bless.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shadlyblinks: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
32 pages is available at alausa now. I collected mine today. Even does that applied two weeks ago collected today. But 64 pages is no longer available

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2021
shadlyblinks:
32 pages is available at alausa now. I collected mine today. Even does that applied two weeks ago collected today. But 64 pages is no longer available
Since when did you capture? I plan on going there today being Thursday April 1st.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shadlyblinks: 2:32am On Apr 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Since when did you capture? I plan on going there today being Thursday April 1st.

I captured in January

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Good morning all, situation report.
I got my passport today. 32 pages DIY process at Alausa Ikeja.I captured on 8th March and was asked to come pick up 17th March, I didn't go until someone said they have started producing yesterday. so JaceyOpara and others that have done before 17th March can go for pickup or even later sef. DIY is the way jare, I didn't spend more than 26k

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
shadlyblinks:
Passport booklets will never be available in ibadan passport office layelaye even if it's available they will hoard it for those who would pay 50k and above àwọn oloshi. One of the most corrupt places.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olutekunbii: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
uyogabie:
I got captured on the 19th
Got my passport today,30th
Express;Lokoja
Re-issued.
Was NIN part of the requirements.
How much does that cost?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uyogabie(f): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
olutekunbii:

Was NIN part of the requirements.
How much does that cost?p
No,NIN wasn't part of the requirements prolly 'cos I renewed the passport.
I paid 35k with additional 5k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Any word for HQ Abuja applicants? Captured since 10th of February. God help me oh���
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Don1985: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
I heard it on the news that booklet is available across the states, abeg who knows about osogbo center ...any update

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashirioluwa: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
ricomark0001:
I need to change the date of birth on my international passport. please guys how do I go about this and how much is it. thank you and God bless.

Nigerians and age issues. Different age for each application

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please any information about Abuja immigration office if they have started issuing 32 page passport.i was captured since December 9, 2020 upto now I have not collect my passport I paid 140k for DOB. Is very painful that two weeks as turn to 5month now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Don1985:
I heard it on the news that booklet is available across the states, abeg who knows about osogbo center ...any update

How true? What channel?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Good morning everyone. Please will the Alausa office be opened today?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Choncoo: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

How true? What channel?

Not all states
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Choncoo: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2021
oloyedelove:
Good morning everyone. Please will the Alausa office be opened today?

No
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Choncoo: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
If you enrolled at Alausa or Ikoyi, make out time and visit the immigration offices next week Thursday and check the status of your enrollment. Few Booklets are available and more are still being produced

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Choncoo:

No

Till Tuesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Choncoo:
If you enrolled at Alausa or Ikoyi, make out time and visit the immigration offices next week Thursday and check the status of your enrollment. Few Booklets are available and more are still being produced

You're right.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Choncoo:

I captured and got my enrollment number February 16 to be precise(DIY), I was at Ikoyi office last week Tuesday to meet with an NIS officer,he said to me I'll need to pay someone 10k to fast-track and I'll also settle him with some change. My question now is,how do someone check his status of enrollment or possibly if one's passport has being produced?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
teeadewale:

I captured and got my enrollment number February 16 to be precise(DIY), I was at Ikoyi office last week Tuesday to meet with an NIS officer,he said to me I'll need to pay someone 10k to fast-track and I'll also settle him with some change. My question now is,how do someone check his status of enrollment or possibly if one's passport has being produced?

At bolded. How could he be that wicked and greedy knowing fully well that there was no booklet hence inability to fast track nothing. "Make Nigeria Great" my foot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.