Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431082 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MysTeerioz(f): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2021
Gabriel411:
can anyone confirm is festac now issuing passport

Yes they are.
All the Lagos passport offices are issuing but priority is being given to those who captured earlier

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MysTeerioz(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Josephjay970:
Good day guys, Is 64pages now available at festac office?

No, unfortunately but 32 pages are available

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenfarm(m): 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
MysTeerioz:

Yes they are.
All the Lagos passport offices are issuing but priority is being given to those who captured earlier

Ibadan ki lo n sele now

Good news is that we all b OK las las

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2021
kenfarm:

Ibadan ki lo n sele now

Good news is that we all b OK las las

My brother we done enter am oooo since last year ibadan passport office is the most corrupt passport office in Nigeria. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dosvedanie(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2021
YEAEMEDIA:
I already lost two jobs opportunities cz of my passport dz year and I did capturing since last year, I am a walking sole as I am typing dz, all dz country has for us is to frustrate its citizens l, right now I regret been a Nigerian

This is really serious o. Are u sure nothing can be done. Maybe you people should go to Lagos passport office and talk to a senior officer there. There must be a way out since it's all on the system. Or cause drama at Ibadan office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dosvedanie(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Thiwhy:

No.. I did mine in Ibadan lastyr November and till now haven’t gotten mine too

You need to improvise, cos the last information I got from an officer there, he said the ogas didn't return with booklets.
You people should organize to meet at the office and stage a recorded protest. Post it on twitter, nairaland, ....

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SoliBayNG: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

Sorry I couldn't respond to this, at the time you sent this in I haven't received my passport. I just picked mine up at the airport now.

DIY is better if you don't need your passport urgently, to be honest I spent 180k because I did addition of name and also corrected my age aside another 20k for transporting myself to the HQ in Abuja

I'll advise you meet with a senior officer in Abuja and explain what you want to correct. I'm sure h'll direct you to the right desk btw I captured someday I got to Abuja.

Hello,
This 180k you spent, was it piled up for a number of things? Cos I'm planning to add my surname's prefix to my passport.

How many pages and how many years did you also apply for?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SoliBayNG: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

1. Regarding any additional fees I'm not sure I have the correct answer; mine wasn't DIY.
2. I did mine at HQ ABJ. I really don't know how true it is but I was told corrections can only be effected there.

It's true. All corrections are only effected at the immigration office in Lugbe axis

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
SoliBayNG:

Hello,
This 180k you spent, as it piled up for several things? Cos I'm planning to add my surname's prefix to my passport.

How many pages and how many years did you also apply for?

I honestly can't tell how they quote; you should do more findings. What I suspect is that the NIS gets/verify data through the NIN provided.

I'll advise you make sure your NIN biodata is perfect before proceeding to the NIS

I got 5years validity, I think 32pages. I wish I had applied for the 10years passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SoliBayNG: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
joeymartinijnr:

I honestly can't tell how they quote; you should do more findings. What I suspect is that the NIS gets/verify data through the NIN provided.

I'll advise you make sure your NIN biodata is perfect before proceeding to the NIS

I got 5years validity, I think 32pages. I wish I had applied for the 10years passport.

Okay bro. Thanks a lot.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
I sent a mail to servIconm and was told to fill the form online and gather the document for submission at NIS headquarter in Abuja.
Here is the attached copy of our conversation, though I have asked for the exact fee I may spend through out but am yet to receive a response.

I will proceed with the online change after changing my details on NIN, I have the newspaper publication already and the affidavit, once the NIN name change is complete, I will use it to renew my driver license and update my BVN slip, the prepare a letter that I will submit and also go with my birth certificate. Only the fee is what I don't know, but I will update as soon as possible since it's gradual process and I don't need the passport urgently till next year so I rather start now and DIY.

joeymartinijnr:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
Dosvedanie:

You need to improvise, cos the last information I got from an officer there, he said the ogas didn't return with booklets.
You people should organize to meet at the office and stage a recorded protest. Post it on twitter, nairaland, ....
Lobatan maybe we should protest oh... Like you said bro twitter all social media. We can't just sit down like this... Radio stations tried it in ibadan after may lies and propaganda those ones shut no talk about am again. For their PCO to be bragging that even the president won't do am anything

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
shockabsorber10:

Lobatan maybe we should protest oh... Like you said bro twitter all social media. We can't just sit down like this... Radio stations tried it in ibadan after may lies and propaganda those ones shut no talk about am again. For their PCO to be bragging that even the president won't do am anything

I believe if most people bombard their twitter account and possibly get a hashtag trending, something might be done. NIS is the most irresponsible organization in this country. Imagine you saying you have captured since January and they telling you some people has done since December. Like they take pride in it. Useless mofos

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
mantics:

I believe if most people bombard their twitter account and possibly get a hashtag trending, something might be done. NIS is the most irresponsible organization in this country. Imagine you saying you have captured since January and they telling you some people has done since December. Like they take pride in it. Useless mofos
Exactly bro I've started mine on twitter. NIS ibadan is the most irresponsible out of all of them. We can't just sit down like this and watch those bastards do us harm. Ibadan NIS office is extremely useless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
shockabsorber10:

Exactly bro I've started mine on twitter. NIS ibadan is the most irresponsible out of all of them. We can't just sit down like this and watch those bastards do us harm. Ibadan NIS office is extremely useless

I tweet at them at least once in two days. I do tag Aregbe, Babandede and Presidency. Only if the so called Influencers on Twitter can be tagged but it seems it's only gigs that will get them money they do trend. This is crazy.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
mantics:

I tweet at them at least once in two days. I do tag Aregbe, Babandede and Presidency. Only if the so called Influencers on Twitter can be tagged but it seems it's only gigs that will get them money they do trend. This is crazy.
Exactly!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 987Real: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Message from an incompetent Comptroller General. cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEq8DDcX2ao
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizzhelen: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
Subomi007:

Yes
Let's see what this week has in stock for us. Good news I hope
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2021
shockabsorber10:

I did mine in November too and I regret choosing Ibadan.. pls send link
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thiwhy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
mantics:

Those ones and money ehn, they would just ignore
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 6:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Ibadan passport office has made me lose out on an international scholarship embarassed embarassed embarassed

It shall never be well with anybody associated with delay of my passport at Ibadan passport office.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2021
What's your @ make I rt
mantics:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Thiwhy:

I did mine in November too and I regret choosing Ibadan.. pls send link
https://twitter.com/nigimmigration?s=20
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
Ibadan passport office has made me lose out on an international scholarship embarassed embarassed embarassed

It shall never be well with anybody associated with delay of my passport at Ibadan passport office.
Amen!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by missyou2: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Please is 64pages available at Alausa now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YEAEMEDIA(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
I have done a lot even wrote to servicom, even I have been tweeting them daily since March and av sent personal messages to Rauf Aregbesola on his number but seems dz country is juat out to frustrate its citizen, I regret been a Nigerian
Dosvedanie:

This is really serious o. Are u sure nothing can be done. Maybe you people should go to Lagos passport office and talk to a senior officer there. There must be a way out since it's all on the system. Or cause drama at Ibadan office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YEAEMEDIA(f): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Let us all open a group and start a trend on twitter, we will be consistent with out tweeting and hastag and soon it will have a lot of impression
mantics:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
YEAEMEDIA:
Let us all open a group and start a trend on twitter, we will be consistent with out tweeting and hastag and soon it will have a lot of impression

Yes. Let us agree on a hashtag here so that others can just search for the hashtag and retweet and also write their own tweet and use same hashtags. I think 2 or 3 hashtags is good. We cannot just decide to be looking like this. I believe this can generate lots of concern than even we might anticipate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YEAEMEDIA(f): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yes I agree please let's do this
mantics:

Yes. Let us agree on a hashtag here so that others can just search for the hashtag and retweet and also write their own tweet and use same hashtags. I think 2 or 3 hashtags is good. We cannot just decide to be looking like this. I believe this can generate lots of concern than even we might anticipate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mantics(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
@YEAEMEDIA

I suggest we drop the Hashtag here and others can follow through it. I suggest the below. #ReleaseOurPassports
#NigImmigrationExtortion
#NigImmigrationPassport
#NigPassport

Any two or three from above or others been suggested

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.