Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430562 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by xoip(f): 3:14am On Jan 31, 2017
hi all...is anyone having this same problem. I did my capture on 10th January at Ikeja office and up till date 64 page passport isn't ready for collection. what is naija turning to
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Nairaboi:

when the collection date is due, just go back to the passport office, issuance section and tell them you want to check if your passport has been produced. no text or email

WAS TOLD TO IGNORE THE COLLECTION DATE ON THE PRINTOUT SLIP BY THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER WHO DID MY CAPTURING,THE ONE HELPING ME SAID I SHOULD CHECK BACK IN 14DAYS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Finally picked up my passport today at ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femhab: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
@ Ibadan immigration office, they promised to process 64 pages passport for 40k as there is no booklet for 32 pages...collection is a day after payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
pls house can somone enlighthin me on this, A friend of mine has this passport he did for 25k and he has use it to travel to Malaysia and apply for S.A and dubai visa, though what is written on it is ECOWAS.. guys is it the same as international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Neyoalao(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
femhab:
@ Ibadan immigration office, they promised to process 64 pages passport for 40k as there is no booklet for 32 pages...collection is a day after payment
am in the process of getting mine tomorrow in ibadan but I was told that I should come for capture that I will get my 32 pages after two weeks because of booklet.... same booklet issue is happening in Lagos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emamos: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
pls house can somone enlighthin me on this, A friend of mine has this passport he did for 25k and he has use it to travel to Malaysia and apply for S.A and dubai visa, though what is written on it is ECOWAS.. guys is it the same as international passport.
it z the same
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femhab: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
@Neyoalao..how much did you pay for the 32 pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumman:
After how many days?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumman:
How did u know when it was ready for pickup
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumman:
How many pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumman:

When did you apply and was it your contact person who called you for pick up?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Neyoalao(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
femhab:
@Neyoalao..how much did you pay for the 32 pages?
haven't gotten the price but the man said it won't be ready until june so i have to go for 64 pages. can you help with your contact person in Ibadan as I want to go tomorrow
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2017
Please guys any ideas on how to track my passport online !
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
I applied December 28th or there about, through one of the immigration officer, captured the next day and kept calling him to find out if it was ready. Each time I called he ll tell me it's not ready. But because I needed it this month I decided to go there my self and God favoured me I met the PCO and I was able to get it the following day which was yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
jumman:
I applied December 28th or there about, through one of the immigration officer, captured the next day and kept calling him to find out if it was ready. Each time I called he ll tell me it's not ready. But because I needed it this month I decided to go there my self and God favoured me I met the PCO and I was able to get it the following day which was yesterday.

I will try visiting their office tomorrow. Mine was since 18th. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
plead with them that you need it urgently. They will print it for you. If not that day the next day you ll get it.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hi!
Please where can I get 64 page passport done in Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Neyoalao(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Okay thanks to God and a God person. I went to Osogbo today for my passport and I got it today. Total cost was 30k and it was 32pages. Am so elated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bizmania(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2017
I intend to acquire an international passport this week ahead of some international conferences I will be attending this year. I'm very clueless about how to go about this. I have heard some people mention 32 page passport while others have mentioned 64 pages. What is the basic difference between them? which one is ideal for my purpose of travel (conference)?
What do I need to get ready before visiting the immigration office? Lastly, please drop any information you think will be of use.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Heard there are no passport materials in Abuja.

That 32 pages is 25K and 64 is 30K.

Where else can one go to and get a passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
bizmania:
I intend to acquire an international passport this week ahead of some international conferences I will be attending this year. I'm very clueless about how to go about this. I have heard some people mention 32 page passport while others have mentioned 64 pages. What is the basic difference between them? which one is ideal for my purpose of travel (conference)?
What do I need to get ready before visiting the immigration office? Lastly, please drop any information you think will be of use.
Thank you.

They both the same except for the number of pages and the cost. Those who travel more frequently are advised to go for the 64paged one. Also the materials for the 34paged passport is currently scarce. Although it seems the same is applicable to the 64paged one now.

For the documents you need to take along, go with your
Birth certificate.
Passport photo
Guarantor's international passport data page and drivers license/Voters card/National ID.

You can get additional details on the immigration website.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please who knows if 32 pages is now available in lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by link2ok(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Neyoalao:
Okay thanks to God and a God person. I went to Osogbo today for my passport and I got it today. Total cost was 30k and it was 32pages. Am so elated

Please bro I sent you a pm. My wife urgently needs passport and I wouldn't mind going to osogbo from Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
link2ok:

Please bro I sent you a pm. My wife urgently needs passport and I wouldn't mind going to osogbo from Lagos.

Thanks

By the time you calculate your tfare alone, it will be better you just do 64 pages that is available in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

By the time you calculate your tfare alone, it will be better you just do 64 pages that is available in lagos.

Rinsola is not about the money but the time ....i did mine at alausa its over a week now,am already getting worried
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by link2ok(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

My dear it's not about the money. I need her to get the passport b4 the end of next week.

If the 64 pages are available I dnt mind getting them also no matter the cost as long as I have it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
pls which of the states close to Abuja can 1 get a passport?

heard there are no materials for it in Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2017
link2ok:

My dear it's not about the money. I need her to get the passport b4 the end of next week.

If the 64 pages are available I dnt mind getting them also no matter the cost as long as I have it.

64 pages is available in lagos.

Bobbyunitedfc, how many pages did you apply for? It's the 32 pages that is not available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.