Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,003 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1405266 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moostea: 2:15pm On May 05, 2021
Please, who has the idea of how much it will cost to get a 32/5years passport in Abuja HQ and if there is booklet presently?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rani001: 2:40pm On May 05, 2021
Abi
Maxwell08:
Any update from Ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:37pm On May 05, 2021
Moostea:
Please, who has the idea of how much it will cost to get a 32/5years passport in Abuja HQ and if there is booklet presently?
it is 26k for 32 pages 5 year passport in Abuja. Same price in Ph and Lagos. Every other state priced at 17,500 for same 32 pages-5 yr

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2021
Oggg:
64 pages in jos is 23k. Click on my moniker and find answer about fresh passport or read 2 pages back, ur queery was answered

Thanks, sir for your response. Please, what is the advantage of a 64-page passport over a 32-paged?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:51pm On May 05, 2021
TheBanker23:

Thanks, sir for your response. Please, what is the advantage of a 64-page passport over a 32-paged?
no advantage. In normal scenarios, it is for frequent travellers that might amass a lot of visa stamps in a 5 year period hence need to have more passport pages... that is 32 pages as against 64 pages... but anyone can get it to be honest

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amaa2019(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2021
Oggg:
it is 26k for 32 pages 5 year passport in Abuja. Same price in Ph and Lagos. Every other state priced at 17,500 for same 32 pages-5 yr
Have you tried the 'other states'? Kaduna isnt 17,500 oo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:50am On May 06, 2021
Oggg:
no advantage. In normal scenarios, it is for frequent travellers that might amass a lot of visa stamps in a 5 year period hence need to have more passport pages... that is 32 pages as against 64 pages... but anyone can get it to be honest

Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 123ABCXYZ(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2021
Has anyone used the fast-track centre that was set up in Abuja? Do you know if there is booklet there?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hakuna: 12:04pm On May 06, 2021
I dont know why its been difficult to know the truth about the status of booklets expected at the Ikoyi Passport Office. An officer confirmed they received about 500 booklets yesterday at the Ilorin office. If you ask anyone in Lagos, they will come up with the story that locations aside Lagos/PH/Kano/Abuja are issuing the old passport and that you shouldn't worry, they are expecting theirs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 1:33pm On May 06, 2021
There's booklet in Ikoyi right now, call your handler and pressure them....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chizzycon: 1:44pm On May 06, 2021
When will Port Harcourt get booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 2:01pm On May 06, 2021
Who has been able to stamp his/her guarantors form in court since Lagos state courts partially operates?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 123ABCXYZ(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2021
Maxwell08:

Abeg introduce me to your handler. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 2:07pm On May 06, 2021
123ABCXYZ:

Abeg introduce me to your handler. Thanks
Try meet any officer there, all are the same! Not reliable with pick up date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
Ibadan center have started issuing passport oo

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hakuna: 3:16pm On May 06, 2021
Please reply my mail. I want to PM you. Those guys are still denying they received no booklets

Maxwell08:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
Hakuna:
Please reply my mail. I want to PM you. Those guys are still denying they received no booklets

Who you're dealing with is not honest.. Why not go there first time tomorrow morning!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moreb2cum: 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
Funlag:
When did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nayduyb: 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
how sure are you about this.. thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nayduyb: 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
how valid is this infomation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 5:33pm On May 06, 2021
Pls any news on booklet in kaduna
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 5:34pm On May 06, 2021
moreb2cum:

When did you capture?
two weeks ago.. through an officer though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordbinsmar: 5:39pm On May 06, 2021
Funlag:

Please Sir/Ma'am.

How true is this information. and please Have you gotten your's?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosho14: 7:24pm On May 06, 2021
Any news on booklet in Festac pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pwwears(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2021
haha really...please are these prices accurate cause i heard its 40k and you get it the next day assuming booklet is available, or when can one pickup with these prices
Oggg:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funlag: 7:43pm On May 06, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Please Sir/Ma'am.

How true is this information. and please Have you gotten your's?
if u have someone dere,u can confirm what I said..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawnmich: 7:59pm On May 06, 2021
Please guru in the house... I want to Ask a question from those people that DIY. I want to proceed with the name change online, how long does it take for approval after paying the administrative fee which is the 30,000 naira? Will I receive a mail that it has been approved that I should go to Abuja for the submission of those documents or how will I know that it is the time to submit the documents for name change.? Kindly please assist.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by akinola001(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
LAFIA PASSPORT CENTER IS THE BEST.
GOT TO THE CENTER AROUND 1:20PM TODAY
CAPTURED AROUND 3:30TODAY
AND THE PRINTED COPY OF THE PASSPORT STILL CAME OUT TODAY..

KUDOS TO THOSE GUYS AT THAT CENTER

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
shawnmich:
Please guru in the house... I want to Ask a question from those people that DIY. I want to proceed with the name change online, how long does it take for approval after paying the administrative fee which is the 30,000 naira? Will I receive a mail that it has been approved that I should go to Abuja for the submission of those documents or how will I know that it is the time to submit the documents for name change.? Kindly please assist.
pls send this question to that email address. They will reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:25pm On May 06, 2021
pwwears:
haha really...please are these prices accurate cause i heard its 40k and you get it the next day assuming booklet is available, or when can one pickup with these prices
it is not 40k
I have done all my passports for myself and my family members for the last 10 years and counting... 32 pages 5 years booklet price is as i have stated... pay it yoursef online!!!! U do not need to give ur money to anyone to pay for yu, you can do it yourself!!! For children and those above 60 yrs it is even lesser... for them abuj, lagos and port harcourt it is 26k but the rest of the states it is 11k for kids upto 16 and adults above 60

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amaa2019(m): 9:49pm On May 06, 2021
Airboy333:
Pls any news on booklet in kaduna
� who we go ask now. Mine since 12th January oo kd

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (822) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.