Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431183 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomikunkco: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
You're lucky she is picking your calls, Mine doesn't pick . If watering will put an end to my problem, am ready because it is getting me frustrated by the day. but, here in Ekiti they said they haven't been supplied booklets atall since the 17th of last month. Their list on NIS page ended on 18th of feb... The Twitter I get first hand information and responses from NIS has been banned compounding my my problems. Please I'll advise you to call and tell her you want it by all means ... lol you understand na, it would be ready within 2hrs if they have booklets on ground. quote author=adebisilucy post=102551019] she's not infact na me dey call embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomikunkco: 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes. Mine was to expire jan next year and that of my son in march lol we watered the ground and did capturing same day. Na 9ja we dey abeg .
Phayie:
Good day house. Pls my passport will expire in February 2022 but I want to use it to apply for Visa in November which will be less than 6months required. Please is it possible to apply for the renewal now since I still have about 8momths on it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 12:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Please I just applied for a new passport.. how do I know my interview/capturing day.... I can't find it anywhere on the form..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peterdrury: 12:44am On Jun 10, 2021
fannybaby:
Please I just applied for a new passport.. how do I know my interview/capturing day.... I can't find it anywhere on the form..
Check your payment slip, with the heading "Processing Information."
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fannybaby(f): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2021
peterdrury:
Check your payment slip, with the heading "Processing Information."

Thank you so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 10, 2021
Ayomikunkco:
You're lucky she is picking your calls, Mine doesn't pick . If watering will put an end to my problem, am ready because it is getting me frustrated by the day. but, here in Ekiti they said they haven't been supplied booklets atall since the 17th of last month. Their list on NIS page ended on 18th of feb... The Twitter I get first hand information and responses from NIS has been banned compounding my my problems. Please I'll advise you to call and tell her you want it by all means ... lol you understand na, it would be ready within 2hrs if they have booklets on ground. quote author=adebisilucy post=102551019] she's not infact na me dey call embarassed embarassed embarassed

An officer told me there's no capturing rn in the Ikeja office and I need passpost urgently. Please do you know if they're still doing capturing at the Ekiti office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 1:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Engeniu:

An officer told me there's no capturing rn in the Ikeja office and I need passpost urgently. Please do you know if they're still doing capturing at the Ekiti office?

I did mine at ikoyi. Paid and was captured in les than 1hr after filling the form , same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by milkay(f): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:

Do it yourself. Make all the necessary payments online. Since it isn't urgent, don't spend that much.

Thank you for your prompt response. I'd also like to know if I can go with photocopies of my husband's passport data page and photocopies of his local government certificate instead of the originals as I'd also want to do passport for my child.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2021
milkay:

Thank you for your prompt response. I'd also like to know if I can go with photocopies of my husband's passport data page and photocopies of his local government certificate instead of the originals as I'd also want to do passport for my child.
Thank you
but u will go with ur own originals right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...hmmm..and it cannot be done within the passport office compound??
send someone to ur village to get this for u or to Edo house in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:40am On Jun 10, 2021
Growingboi:
Please good people of this house, how much is ppt renewal due to marital status without NIN? Or is it same amount with normal renewal(expire) without NIN of N17K?
go on the passport page and fill d form, under change of name due to marriage.. when u get to tht point the amount will come up. The form takes less than 30 mns to fill and u will get the right information in one seating
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:41am On Jun 10, 2021
adebisilucy:
Can someone get me high profile officer at the head office, I don't mind paying again, the last one I paid self haven't refunded it all from where I got it but I don't have choice. I'm more than confused I really need help too
refunded? What’s the problm?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:42am On Jun 10, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:

Please eeh, this address verification, will they come to my place of residence to confirm my address or what?
they are not coming anywhere. it is part of the Nigeria way of billing unecessarily
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:43am On Jun 10, 2021
milkay:
Hi,
I want to do a fresh international passport but the immigration officer I met here in port Harcourt is charging me 45k. If I do it myself online would I be attended to at the office and will it slow down the processing time?
Your responses will be greatly appreciated
ppt in ph is 26k. U can do it urself. They will only squeeze face. When u submit ur documents, they will give u a later date to come.. sometimes one week but once u capture ur ppt will come out. Start now. DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FairValue(m): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:

I intend to use the address of my partner, not mine. Since I may be moving out of my place very soon. Would this be a problem at all?

I don't think there should be a problem with that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Ivymich:

My height is 5'0ft. Which is 152cm. I entered 152 and was told it is too short. My kids are 127cm and 83cm and was told the same thing too. Inputted 172cm for me and it was accepted.

You use height in metres not centimetres.
So it's in m not cm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2021
scally11:

U should not use phone to apply for passport. Use the Laptop or system hence you will be stuck on size. It won't go unless u use laptop

That's not true.
You move the page a bit and a small box appears where you input the height and it's converted.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Ivymich:

In the same position. Abeg una when dey advocate for DIY or that DIY (una no do bad thing) at least help us that are stuck biko. Thanks

You move the page a bit and a small box appears where you input the height and it's converted.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:07am On Jun 10, 2021
Iyafife:
Who captured at Alausa passport passport office in may and has gotten their passport? Coz they are saying they haven't printed passports for May applicants

I know people who captured in may and already got their passports

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Nikyb:
I am trying to apply for renewal of my passport and also my daughter's passport (minor).
I want us to me able to attend interview and capture on same day. Is there a way to link the two applications please?

Complete both together or one after the other on the same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by goldwaters(f): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2021
Ivymich:
Good evening please my sister wants to do her passport. She's married and wants to use her husband's name in her passport (DIY) please is she to fill her husband's name as her surname? Although all her documents carries her father's name. She just want to use only her husband's name and her name (she has their marriage certificate) but her NIN is carrying her father's name. Please advise is needed. Thanks

She should change the name on her NIN and then she should do newspaper publication for change of name.
She will go with a photocopy of the newspaper publication and her marriage certificate, as long as her NIN bears her husband's surname.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 6:23am On Jun 10, 2021
poshemmanuel:

what's she saying currently?
I should be patient that do I not know what's going on in immigration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2021
hapydaddy:
Got my passport today. Everything took one month approximately. DIY method. Thanks to every contribution from this thread...
congratulations
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 6:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Ayomikunkco:
You're lucky she is picking your calls, Mine doesn't pick . If watering will put an end to my problem, am ready because it is getting me frustrated by the day. but, here in Ekiti they said they haven't been supplied booklets atall since the 17th of last month. Their list on NIS page ended on 18th of feb... The Twitter I get first hand information and responses from NIS has been banned compounding my my problems. Please I'll advise you to call and tell her you want it by all means ... lol you understand na, it would be ready within 2hrs if they have booklets on ground. quote author=adebisilucy post=102551019] she's not infact na me dey call embarassed embarassed embarassed
got in touch with the person that linked us last night so I'm waiting for her to contact me if not will call the person again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Oggg:
refunded? What’s the problm?
I mean I borrowed to do the correction and it's still not out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by milkay(f): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2021
Oggg:
but u will go with ur own originals right?

I will go with my own original passport, NIN and Local government certificate

I have the scanned copies of the originals (passport data page and local government certificate) . He's not in the country so his originals are not here. I don't know if his photocopies will be accepted for the child.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obaolami: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Thanks. I will ask whenever I’m there
shagamite:

wow congrats, u know whether APRIL captured don dey ready too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adespecial: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning folks. Pls I want to do passport renewal and I have just 4 more weeks to spend in Nigeria before traveling back to school. Kindly advise if I go through diy or look for someone that can fast track it even though I don’t know anyone as at now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Avidcolz: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2021
I just made my renewal application online and paid successfully but was given May 2022 for capturing or something. I really need the passport in less than 2 week what can I possibly do. My choice of office is Abuja headquarter
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 10, 2021
slim147:

I did mine at ikoyi. Paid and was captured in les than 1hr after filling the form , same day.
Wow really? And you did it this week?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2021
Pls is interview date same as capturing date or both are done on different days
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Poshdadiva:
Pls is interview date same as capturing date or both are done on different days
Same

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.