Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1405218 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 6:41am On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

The issue is: I don't know anyone around me who can stand as a guarantor when applying for the passport. I have friends who have gotten theirs, but they don't stay in Delta State.

The immigration officer said if I don't have a guarantor, I'll have to pay 5k for that, which I honestly do not have
Tell one of your friends to snap/scan the data page of his/her Passport and passport photograph. Then, you print at a cyber cafe (50 or 100 Naira) and photo studio (400 Naira for five copies). I used my friend as well who was in Lag while I in Ilorin, and it is what I did.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toms55(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2021
david290:
Tell one of your friends to snap/scan the data page of his/her Passport and passport photograph. Then, you print at a cyber cafe (50 or 100 Naira) and photo studio (400 Naira for five copies). I used my friend as well who was in Lag while I in Ilorin, and it is what I did.
bro is the notarized stamp same as the one used for court affidavit ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2021
Josskute:
Please who have any idea of how much the court charges to endorse the guarantor's form? My cousin working in a court said I should bring 3k.
if you go yourself it's like 150-200 but third parties outside the court 700. Speaking for Lagos high court though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2021
toms55:
Anybody please... I hope i wouldn't regret DIY as anybody i tell keeps discouraging me
Go ahead with the DIY, interview/capturing is the same.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

The issue is: I don't know anyone around me who can stand as a guarantor when applying for the passport. I have friends who have gotten theirs, but they don't stay in Delta State.

The immigration officer said if I don't have a guarantor, I'll have to pay 5k for that, which I honestly do not have
Someone must have passport, NIN, driver licence in your house.. Beg them for a copy and don't pay any 5k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Please is there a servicecom office in Abeokuta centre? I will be going there with my family next week on a DIY.

Kindly share tips that will facilitate the process for us pls.

Cc: esjayde

shagamite:

yea i was there yesterday, those officers were really busy getting things done. I'mma get mine nextweek too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 8:38am On Jun 14, 2021
toms55:
bro is the notarized stamp same as the one used for court affidavit ?
I don't know what notarized stamp look like to be honest, as I have never done an affidavit. All I know is that the stamp on the form is the regular one found on most documents.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2021
princecemo:

Please how did u get ur interview date. Help a broda.

I followed instructions given to me here by Oggg, I filled via the link after filling online I paid immediately online via saanapay after payment a page came up and that was where I saw the interview date and payment confirmation also pls ensure you print every page instructed that you should print.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Josskute(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
adebisilucy:
if you go yourself it's like 150-200 but third parties outside the court 700. Speaking for Lagos high court though
thanks a lot
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by biolite(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2021
adespecial:
Good morning folks. Pls I want to do passport renewal and I have just 4 more weeks to spend in Nigeria before traveling back to school. Kindly advise if I go through diy or look for someone that can fast track it even though I don’t know anyone as at now.

Just go to their maitama office in abuja to do same
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EbonyCy(f): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2021
AoA777:

Read previous pages. The question has been answered many times. Or rather visit portal.immigration.gov.ng, then select application guideline under Passport.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Seunnzy(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2021
Ikoyi passport office says it's until 6 weeks before someone collect it. I tire�
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tellsblinks(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2021
Oggg:
nobody is verifying any address. Fill ur address as u want

I want to apply for a new passport. I enjoy gotten one before

Please where do I start from? To save cost
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Growingboi:
Please is there a servicecom office in Abeokuta centre? I will be going there with my family next week on a DIY.

idk about their servicom office nd i didn't go on DIY. i paid nd captured same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tellsblinks(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2021
AoA777:

Read previous pages. The question has been answered many times. Or rather visit portal.immigration.gov.ng, then select application guideline under Passport.

I'm trying to apply for fresh passport, but only epassport is available. Should I continue with the option?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phlinx: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2021
david290:
Yes, start a new application and choose another center. [b]Bear in mind the 30k [/b]that's on top of the official fee. As for traveling to Abuja, I'm not sure, but I don't think you need a Passport for that.

Yes I am aware bro. Truth be told I wish I could get a contact so someone can do it for me.

I don't want to go through DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phlinx: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2021
Guys has anyone travelled to Abuja by flight with NIN SLIP before or an EXPIRED PASSPORT?

cause that's all I have got!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Phlinx:
Guys has anyone travelled to Abuja by flight with NIN SLIP before or an EXPIRED PASSPORT?

cause that's all I have got!
if u book a flight all dr need let ur name correspond with ur pp or NiN or any iD u have

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 9:56am On Jun 14, 2021
tellsblinks:

I'm trying to apply for fresh passport, but only epassport is available. Should I continue with the option?

Yes of course. What you will get is epassport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tellsblinks(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2021
AoA777:

Yes of course. What you will get is epassport.

What about the hard copy? The printed copy that everyone is talking about? Or are they same thing? Hope no limitations?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Esjayde: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Growingboi:

I have no idea. I never attempted DIY. Perhaps those who have attempted DIY at Abeokuta could be of help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BelieverDE: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Maxwell08:

Someone must have passport, NIN, driver licence in your house.. Beg them for a copy and don't pay any 5k
Even if the passport has expired, right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BelieverDE: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2021
david290:
Oh, I see. I will do just that! Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phlinx: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Airboy333:
if u book a flight all dr need let ur name correspond with ur pp or NiN or any iD u have

okay thanks will go to airport this week with my expired passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2021
Any one with such info please?

Growingboi:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

Even if the passport has expired, right?
u can use any photo id to get on a flight in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
tellsblinks:

What about the hard copy? The printed copy that everyone is talking about? Or are they same thing? Hope no limitations?
u will get the hard copy passpt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Phlinx:

Yes I am aware bro. Truth be told I wish I could get a contact so someone can do it for me.
I don't want to go through DIY
when they scam u, pls dnt come back here to cry

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
tellsblinks:

I want to apply for a new passport. I enjoy gotten one before
Please where do I start from? To save cost
https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
slim147:

I did it 4days ago(Wednesday) did capturing same day . It was a lost passport. I just paid the money. I didn’t even go with any document. I just paid money and was captured even in less than an hour .

Good day friend

I just want to make payment for lost passport, I have filled every form and I picked Port Harcourt as a processing center. Now....will I be captured at Port Harcourt or else where?

I need to be sure before making payments!

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
poshemmanuel:

you will capture in PH

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (822) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ojoboak(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.