Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430449 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimzylove(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shavalee69: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello, please how do I go about getting my passport, I’m in Lagos, and this is my first time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2021
shavalee69:
Hello, please how do I go about getting my passport, I’m in Lagos, and this is my first time

Stay away from ikoyi command....thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tamee(f): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tamee(f): 12:52am On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2021
You will need to change it with NIMC. I'm surprised they didn't tell you that.

Tamee:

Hello. The bank that did my bvn used a wrong dob and gender, I went there to complain and they changed it, even printed a bvn slip for me with the corrected info. But on trying to get my NIN, I was told the correction did not reflect on NIMCs portal. What can I do to rectify this, can you help pls? Who do I pay? Do I need to go to Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 5:18am On Aug 09, 2021
shavalee69:
Read previous tread. From previous tread, ALAUSA command seems to be the best for now. So I will advise you go there.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2021
Morgan9:

Ikoyi command is the most fraudulent and biased immigration command in Nigeria after owerri command ..
Pls people should avoid them
Some months ago, Ikoyi was the poster boy for DIY. Everyone was shouting Ikoyi. Now story has changed. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2021
Kimzylove:
Please for those who did NIN change of DOB did you get a new slip?
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Udapod(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2021
Morgan9:

Which immigration command did u do ur capturing and wot date..
Is it renewal or fresh?
it is fresh passport and I did it in gwagwalada immigration command in Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Udapod(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2021
DanWord:

Please which date did you capturing and location?
I can't remember the exact date but it wasn't up to a month before it came out. I did at immigration command gwagwalada Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Udapod(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Duisburg:

What date did you do capturing and where?
I did in immigration command gwagwalada Abuja. It didn't take up to a month before the passport came. And it was fresh passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibenny(f): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2021
Good day everyone,
Please do anyone know if Awka is DIY friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shavalee69: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2021
Olatokes:
Finally collected my passport today August 3rd
Online application 17th June
Document submission & Vetting 22nd June
Capture SMS Received 4th July
Capturing date 8th July
Collection date August 3rd
Passport was issued 2weeks ago
10years Renewal

Strictly DIY
Alausa Passport Office
Lagos

Please, I want to do mine for the first time, can you walk me through on how you did yours
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MaryBenn(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2021
GOOD DAY EVERYONE oo.
I captured (New) on the 16th of July, and I asked someone in Ikoyi to check the status of my passport. He said my status is AA- Affix Approved.

Please who knows what that means? I'll appreciate all responses.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell1995(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
buchito1:
UYO (AKWA IBOM STATE) Is actually the best place for one to get his International Passport smiley

So I finally got my passport today!!! cheesy

Captured on 22nd June! Strictly DIY way. Total amount spent, was just 17,800 and extra 1K to the Officer to get me a court stamp in the Guarantor File (She just wanted me to dash her something) also paid 1K for National Population Certificate cause I couldn't find my birth certificate.

Picked up my Passport Today.
Roughly 5 weeks.

Thanks to everybody that contributed on this thread! I wish y'all success! And I hope and pray Nigeria would be better! smiley

Please how do I get contact to do my passport in uyo it's urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BelieverDE: 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2021
I have finally gotten my passport!

Although it's not DIY
Passport Office: Warri
Captured on June18th
Passport issued on August 4th
Collected it today!

I did not receive any text from NIS to come for my passport. I waited for 6 weeks after my photo was captured.

Some persons were captured in July and came for their passport in August; I suppose it's as a result of the scarcity of passport booklets

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Godgift09: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2021
[Please I'm in calabar, how do I go about the passport, the website to apply please I need help with the procedure . Thanksquote author=Maxwell1995 post=104603359]

Please how do I get contact to do my passport in uyo it's urgent[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pandasofire(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Approved for production
How long it takes in that production is what we can't say
MaryBenn:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE oo.
I captured (New) on the 16th of July, and I asked someone in Ikoyi to check the status of my passport. He said my status is AA- Affix Approved.

Please who knows what that means? I'll appreciate all responses.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by madamori9: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2021
What was the total amount you spent?

BelieverDE:
I have finally gotten my passport!

Although it's not DIY
Passport Office: Warri
Captured on June18th
Passport issued on August 4th
Collected it today!

I did not receive any text from NIS to come for my passport. I waited for 6 weeks after my photo was captured.

Some persons were captured in July and came for their passport in August; I suppose it's as a result of the scarcity of passport booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by majormofor(m): 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by frank417: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Anyone collected or applied for a passport in abuja recently? I heard that there's no booklet in abuja. I want to apply for one there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2021
What does your nin haven't drop ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2021
frank417:
Anyone collected or applied for a passport in abuja recently? I heard that there's no booklet in abuja. I want to apply for one there.

There is booklets,go and apply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tiptoe1: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2021
Yrey:
Can i apply for passport renewal now? Mine is due to expire march 2022

Gotten a response? Also in the same situation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2021
Today actually marks 2 months since I did capturing.....yet no passport....ikoyi command una well done o....una try well well
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pandasofire(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Where U there today
What was their response
corleone427:
Today actually marks 2 months since I did capturing.....yet no passport....ikoyi command una well done o....una try well well
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pandasofire:
Where U there today
What was their response

Not ready o.....still same thing as it was last time I went....please does anyone know where I can lay a report because me I don't understand...this people want me to miss an opportunity of a life time but God nor go gree....how can some command be swift and the other will be so slow in same state?....there is something fishy going on there and them no go use their own spoil my own.....I wish to lay a report....their service nah nonsense
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jstemmanex(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good evening, pls what was the cost of this when you do yours and was it DIY?

moyin29:
Hello, is it due to marriage, if yes i did mine recently at Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olatokes(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
shavalee69:

Please, I want to do mine for the first time, can you walk me through on how you did yours

Update on the Newly Enhanced Nigerian passport

The Newly enhanced e-passport - Validity and Cost

- 32 pages valid 5 years is N26, 000
- 64 pages valid 5 years is N35, 000
- 64 pages valid 10 years is N70,000

NOTE: These prices are valid for only three states; Lagos, Abuja and Rivers and all ages will pay same price for ONLY these 3 locations.

For the rest of the 33 states, price is as follows;

- 32 pages valid for 5 years N17,800
- 64 pages valid for 5 years N23,000

NOTE: Children less than 16 and adults 60 and above pay 11,000 for 32 pages which is valid for 5 years.

Also, be aware you'll be paying online, not like before where you pay exorbitant amount on counter, based on who you know.

If you are applying in Nigeria, You don’t need any immigration officer to help you. Simply pay online, print your receipts and forms online and go with all your documents to their office.

Any documentary requirements that will be asked are specifically stated on the portal below.

https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

Then when you want to apply online, click on fresh passport, if you have never had a passport.

If you have had a passport click on renewal

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/welcome

*DIY New/Fresh International passport*

*Stage 1*: Register on their website and pay 25k +1k for service charge...total 26k

*Stage 2*: still on the website, print guarantors form, acknowledgement form and Payment Receipt.

*Stage 3*: Take the form to your guarantor to fill, your guarantor will attached passport photograph, photocopy of international passport data page, and photocopy of NIN or Drivers licence.

*Stage 4*: Take the guarantor's form to court for stamp(they will collect 500 naira or 1k)

*Step 5*: Go to your selected centre for capturing
I used Ikoyi, Lagos State, so I will be using Ikoyi as an example.

*Doc to take to Ikoyi, passport office*

1. Application form

2. Acknowledgement form

3. Payment Receipt

4. Filled and stamp guarantors form with international passport DATA page and NIN slip or Drivers licence

5. 2 passport photograph (your own)

6. Photocopy of NIN slip

7. Photocopy of Birth certificate

8. Photocopy of State of Origin

*You can also go with original of 6,7 and 8*

*Step 6*: When you enter Ikoyi passport office, by the right hand you will see a "Servicecom" sign, speak with any of the staff sitting inside the cubicle.

He/she will collect all your document vet it and return it with another documents and ask you to photo it and fill (make sure you photocopy it before filling)

After filling retire it to the "ServiceCom" person . He or she will open a file for you and write places you have to go for signing and stamping.

After stamping in one place, ask the person "where is next" politely and follow through the process.

When you're done with capturing, before stepping out of the capturing hall, a man will collect your file and register it.

After that, take your file back to the "ServiceCom" personnel and your DONE.

Ikoyi Office was used as a case study, if you’re within Lagos state Alausa Passport Office is highly recommended
Copied

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Hmmmmm
I finally collected my passport yesterday
Captured on the 29th of June.
Collected 9th of august
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nobrico: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Pamelayoung:

I have a connect

Good morning Pamelayoubg, please kindly assist with your contact at Alausa Ikeja. I just send you pm on your nairaland profile now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.