Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426545 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmadeking(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
1manuel:

I clicked the link but I don't know what to put in there
You're to input your application ID and reference ID, the two are in your application form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Have anyone here successfully done a change of name recently and how long and how much did it take. .
I was told i have to swear an affidavit
Then change my bvn to the new name because the new name on my nin must tally with my bvn.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021
It was 10k.
stephenponti:

Please how much did it cost you to have your NIN to drop I was told 50k and that is making me to consider moving to a nearby state where they don't require NIN. I stay in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2021
I did the change of name recently. It was not funny at all.
You have to swear an affidavit from a Federal High Court with receipt.
Do nin change of name.You have make sure it drops before so it can be verified.
Then other necessary supporting documents.All that one is money o.It took me about 3weeks do get all the documents together.
IamE:
Have anyone here successfully done a change of name recently and how long and how much did it take. .
I was told i have to swear an affidavit
Then change my bvn to the new name because the new name on my nin must tally with my bvn.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2021
stephenponti:

Please how much did it cost you to have your NIN to drop I was told 50k and that is making me to consider moving to a nearby state where they don't require NIN. I stay in Lagos

I just went to Abeokuta and did the passport as NIN is not required there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 9:08am On Sep 13, 2021
busybeei5:
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/passportPaymentStatus

This link you shared is to check the payment status for a fresh or renewal of passport.

There is no portal where to check the status of one's passport post capture.

That's why people take their enrollment no to the office to check manually.

I stand corrected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MaryAndrews: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2021
corleone427:

AA : approved for production

E: produced waiting to be laminated....

Please what does "vetted" status mean? Thanks in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2021
I applied for passport renewal earlier this year and made payment online.
Since I needed it urgently, when I got to the passport office, I greased the palms of an officer to help me hasten the process.
Months after capturing, I discovered it's as if they didn't work on my file because my name wasn't on the list pasted for collection and those that applied much later were collecting theirs.

I got to know that the number given to me after capturing reads "Not Found" on their system.

It's been two months since I last went there and 6 months since I started my passport waka-waka.

MY CURRENT ISSUE:
I tried checking the status of my application online with my Application I.D and Passport Reference and their portal is saying "This Application Has Been Expired"

Kindly tell me what this means if you know.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks oluchi. Biko.
I have more questions specially on areas that bothers on if its DIY,
Capture location
Total cost.
Issue with corresponding your bvn with NIN( i am yet to register nin.
⁰⁸⁰6 67⁴9️⃣45⁸
Beep me. I already sent you an email.
oluchi007003:
I did the change of name recently. It was not funny at all.
You have to swear an affidavit from a Federal High Court with receipt.
Do nin change of name.You have make sure it drops before so it can be verified.
Then other necessary supporting documents.All that one is money o.It took me about 3weeks do get all the documents together.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teledom1: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
You are right.

Thecvbankng:

This link you shared is to check the payment status for a fresh or renewal of passport.

There is no portal where to check the status of one's passport post capture.

That's why people take their enrollment no to the office to check manually.

I stand corrected.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluchi007003:
It was 10k.

Good day. I am having issues with this "NIN dropping" so frustrating. It's been over two weeks now.. still no NIN. HOW did yours drop so fast? Any contact? Pls help. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
I paid 10k and it dropped the next day
Topboyz5:

Good day. I am having issues with this "NIN dropping" so frustrating. It's been over two weeks now.. still no NIN. HOW did yours drop so fast? Any contact? Pls help. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Where did you apply for your Passport?
Topboyz5:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
What is happening in Alausa for heaven's sake? Renewal of passport taking more than 2 months? I understand there are no booklets to print the passport. What a country!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
MaryAndrews:

Please what does "vetted" status mean? Thanks in advance

I think that means all documents provided has been checked and found good to go
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluchi007003:
I paid 10k and it dropped the next day

I need contact please. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yungscribe: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
I made payment since on the 2nd of September. The only message I received is payment confirmation. When should I be expecting to start the process?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kjsoteria: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
stephenponti:

I just went to Abeokuta and did the passport as NIN is not required there.

Please when did you do it? Have you gotten your passport? I did mine six weeks ago and they keep saying it’s not ready and I need it urgently. I’m contemplating going there regardless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MaryAndrews: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
corleone427:

I think that means all documents provided has been checked and found good to go

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teledom1: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's crazy for real. Did you do it yourself or through an agent in Alausa

ndidibabe:
What is happening in Alausa for heaven's sake? Renewal of passport taking more than 2 months? I understand there are no booklets to print the passport. What a country!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Teledom1:
It's crazy for real. Did you do it yourself or through an agent in Alausa

myself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluchi007003:
Where did you apply for your Passport?

I have not even applied (renewal) because of the NIN issue. I have done all the NIN biometrics etc but not yet out. I intend to use FESTAC, Lagos. The NIN needs to drop first before application, isn't it I have someone in immigration checking for me, I keep hearing it has not dropped. And when I checked it too through the *346# and the NIMC app, no record yet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Topboyz5:

Go back to where you did your nin and tell them that you're using it for passport, they'll know what to do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
1manuel:

Go back to where you did your nin and tell them that you're using it for passport, they'll know what to do

I took it close to the passport office. The purpose was clearly stated and known before I did the NIN. But it seem they self are confused. Hence the plea. If there is any other place that it can be done quicker, please help out. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
oluchi007003:
It was 10k.

10k just for NIN to drop ? Mehn
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Squirrel01: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Topboyz5:

I took it close to the passport office. The purpose was clearly stated and known before I did the NIN. But it seem they self are confused. Hence the plea. If there is any other place that it can be done quicker, please help out. Thanks

Drop your contact,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
kjsoteria:

Please when did you do it? Have you gotten your passport? I did mine six weeks ago and they keep saying it’s not ready and I need it urgently. I’m contemplating going there regardless

mid August, i ll go there Sep end.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teledom1: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oh ok, when did you heard about material not been available

ndidibabe:
myself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Topboyz5: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Squirrel01:

Drop your contact,

wisevictory1980@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Teledom1:
Oh ok, when did you heard about material not been available

today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teledom1: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
How many pages did you apply for
ndidibabe:
today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2021
ndidibabe:
today

Booklets are available. Kindly look for the PCO and report your case asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: T0bil33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.