Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431295 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lovable85(f): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:

I suggest you go back to Asaba and spend the money there, than doing a fresh one. Try and see the PCO there or someone that works with the PCO.

I have been on that since, all they are saying is there is no booklet, I don’t mind spending the money or even capturing twice, I just want to be sure it is possible, I can capture again at another location, as it seems that the availability of booklet is location based

Abeg can I capture twice?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Curious2020: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pls I'll really appreciate if anyone can tell me the situation DIY in ikoyi passport office. Like the requirements and process for minors. embarassed

Do I need a guarantor as I minor? is it also possible to get the passport before November if I start Application next week. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Curious2020:
Pls I'll really appreciate if anyone can tell me the situation DIY in ikoyi passport office. Like the requirements and process for minors. embarassed

Do I need a guarantor as I minor? is it also possible to get the passport before November if I start Application next week. Thanks!

DIY? Ikoyi?

Avoid Ikoyi for now. Immigration there are frustrating alot of DIY folks there. Some of those that have gotten theirs via DIY used extreme measures like seeing the PCO, reporting to servicom, etc.

There's Festac and Alausa passport office with far better service.

Lemme say it again. Avoid Ikoyi for now.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OriginalProphet: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thayoreey:
Pls who knows what's going on in abeokuta,i applied for my passport July 15-which was expected to take a maximum of 6 weeks-up till now i haven't heard anything from them
Was told production stopped on July 2 batches, no booklets on ground now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thayoreey: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
OriginalProphet:

Was told production stopped on July 2 batches, no booklets on ground now.
Omg...i really need this thing badly, when were you told this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thayoreey:

When did u capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thecvbankng:

DIY? Ikoyi?

Avoid Ikoyi for now. Immigration there are frustrating alot of DIY folks there. Some of those that have gotten theirs via DIY used extreme measures like seeing the PCO, reporting to servicom, etc.

Alausa wey no get booklet?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OriginalProphet: 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thayoreey:

I'm suppose to get my own last week after the six weeks ended, made a call to someone I know at thier servicom, she was the one that told me that. But I don't know how true that is.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
OriginalProphet:

I'm suppose to get my own last week after the six weeks ended, made a call to someone I know at thier servicom, she was the one that told me that. But I don't know how true that is.
Pls can you ask him/her if there is a way out?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:

I suggest you go back to Asaba and spend the money there, than doing a fresh one. Try and see the PCO there or someone that works with the PCO.

Please do you know if asaba is diy friendly? Am abt heading there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
lovable85:
Good morning, please can I submit my application twice, because I submitted a fresh application in asaba since July 9th. Till now no response, and what I’m always told, is there is no booklet ☹️☹️☹️

Now I’m thinking of submitting in IKoyi and paying for express, is it possible?

Or if it isn’t PLEASE help suggest to me what I can do abeg �, I need the passport urgently

Madam please
Am abt heading to asaba. Are they really not Diy friendly or there is really no booklet?

How did u go abt your police report in asaba?

How much should I budget?
Am currently in delta I don't know anywhere except asaba.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
lovable85:

I have been on that since, all they are saying is there is no booklet, I don’t mind spending the money or even capturing twice, I just want to be sure it is possible, I can capture again at another location, as it seems that the availability of booklet is location based

Abeg can I capture twice?

Madam please
Am abt heading to asaba. Are they really not Diy friendly or there is really no booklet?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Curious2020: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thecvbankng:

DIY? Ikoyi?

I'll prefer to do at ikoyi pls how much is expedited. Thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lovable85(f): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamL:

Madam please

I don’t know if they are really not Diy friendly or not , but I know there is no booklet as I captured since July 9th
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thayoreey: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
ndidibabe:
When did u capture?
July 15
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thayoreey:

July 15
That's a long time ago..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OriginalProphet: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
ndidibabe:
Pls can you ask him/her if there is a way out?
She said no booklets now nationwide especially 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Brainiacbbb(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nobleman4l:
Finally got my passport from Ikoyi. Partially DIY
I never paid money to any agent.
Started the Process on 17th of July, 2021.
Captured: 22nd of July, 2021
Issued: 10th of September, 2021
Collected 21st of September, 2021.
As at 9th of September, my status was AA. So I followed the advise here to go and see the PCO, but was not able to see him and was directed back to servicom, which I tabled a formal complain with evidence, they took my details and said I should check back next week. I was still not satisfied, I went back to the PCO's office and there I met a lady in the office and explained my situation, she took my details and lo and behold it was issued the next day. Mine was just God's favour and I believe you can be favoured as well.

My advise (for IKOYI command), don't use any agent, and if you must use, they should be in the production room or PCO's office or if you have the funds express service. That should be about N60k or thereabout.

The system is not yet perfect, there are still a lot of issues. One should just pray to God.

For those doing renewal in Lagos and I think Abuja and Port Harcourt , your old passport number and NIN is printed on your new passport datapage with a new passport number.

I wish everyone the very best.

Please, how can one check for the status?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peterdrury: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamL:

Madam please

PM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kjsoteria: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jibwillz:
your old passport ought to av been returned immediately after you were captured.
All renewal applicant who captured same time as me got their old passport back from the lady

I did change of name.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Museum: 12:53am On Sep 24, 2021
You may begin processing at Ikoyi afresh I believe, if you haven’t done biometrics/been issued an enrollment number at the former application. Had a reprocess/recapture done at Ikoyi recently, mine being at the instance of the processing immigration officer though.

lovable85:
Good morning, please can I submit my application twice, because I submitted a fresh application in asaba since July 9th. Till now no response, and what I’m always told, is there is no booklet ☹️☹️☹️

Now I’m thinking of submitting in IKoyi and paying for express, is it possible?

Or if it isn’t PLEASE help suggest to me what I can do abeg �, I need the passport urgently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dives(m): 5:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Please has anyone collected his passport from Ikoyi Office recently? I was "told" that there are no booklets at Ikoyi office, how legitimate is this info?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AndyCole16(m): 5:32am On Sep 24, 2021
dives:
Please has anyone collected his passport from Ikoyi Office recently? I was "told" that there are no booklets at Ikoyi office, how legitimate is this info?
When did you do your capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dives(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2021
AndyCole16:

When did you do your capturing?
27th of August
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AndyCole16(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2021
dives:

27th of August
My contact is talking about November for booklet availability in Ikoyi. It's crazy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dives(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2021
AndyCole16:

My contact is talking about November for booklet availability in Ikoyi. It's crazy
Nove....?? cry That is outrageous. September has not even ended. A wait till mid October for me is a stunt I am not ready to pull as I have to submit mine for an application. cry What can one do bayi? Oluwa saanu mi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thayoreey: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2021
OriginalProphet:

Pls do you have an idea of when the booklets will be available?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AndyCole16(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2021
dives:

Nove....?? cry That is outrageous. September has not even ended. A wait till mid October for me is a stunt I am not ready to pull as I have to submit mine for an application. cry What can one do bayi? Oluwa saanu mi
shocked shocked

Eyahh so sorry
God will intervene
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2021
Just finished reading this article. Anyone who has the time should do so. Gives an insight to the mess in the NIS, particularly the Ikoyi Passport. The revelations are shocking but not surprising for Ikoyi office.

Link Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OriginalProphet: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
Thayoreey:

Pls do you have an idea of when the booklets will be available?
No idea.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CokeBar(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2021
dives:

If you need it urgently then go to FCT Gwagwalada office.

It's express!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
emoboy4u:
My people, is Calabar command DIY-friendly ?

Amazingly friendly.
No hassle at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.