Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426610 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Brainiacbbb(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
secretly:

Search nis on your browser, click on the sub link below “Check passport status” then input your Application id and reference number, then send

Do let me know if you were able to check successfully.

Below is what the search bar would look like the link I circled out is what you will click

What does it mean when it say "Application has been expired" ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1manuel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hephzi04:
Please I need help to get my NIN to drop, it's been more than 3 weeks and it's getting frustrating.
Oreoluwa97

Go back to where you did your nin and tell them that you're using it for passport and you need it to drop, they'll know what to do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordfiido(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=Hephzi04 post=106377759]please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimzzz: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
At the moment NIN is not required outside of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

Lordfiido:
please is the nin needed for fresh application for the standard passport(i.e those states that re not lagos and Abj). I have an error on my NIN and I heard it takes forever to effect the changes. I heard other states don't necessarily need the NIN. Please help guys
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rawe45: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please is there anyone with a contact in Abuja HQRS here? I want to confirm availabilty of passport.. I captured since 5th of August for a change of DOB and my link keep saying there's shortage of 32 page passport...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordfiido(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
mimzzz:
At the moment NIN is not required outside of Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

OK
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tutuwater(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
This passport issue na wahala ooh.
I need the passport now and I am not receiving any update about Abeokuta capture center wether they have booklet or not. Why does it take that long at Abeokuta center.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phridey(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
I just spoke to my connect at Alausa Lagos office about switching from 32 pages to 5years 64 pages, he said it possible but i will pay 45k and get it in a week.
And i don't need to recapture

Note: he said No 32 pages booklet yet, but there is 64 pages booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sammiy: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello, I still have about 1year before my passport expire but I want to migrate to the 10year passport instead. Please any idea on how I can go about this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NisforNicky: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
sammiy:
Hello, I still have about 1year before my passport expire but I want to migrate to the 10year passport instead. Please any idea on how I can go about this?

Seconded o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phridey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
sammiy:

it possible, get an immigration man to assist you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scicey(f): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Anyone here who did fresh registration in 2 weeks or less using an agent in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Loverboy3333: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hello all , I want to apply for my passport, is it possible I can get it within a week, I dont mind travelling to any state to do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dreyposh: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
scicey:
Anyone here who did fresh registration in 2 weeks or less using an agent in Lagos?
Kindly quote me when you find one. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soleexx(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Akorkor:
Also a seven digit number was written in a small paper and attached to my passport after capturing. Please what does this mean? This ikoyi won’t kill me oo. I need my passport

Was it renewal?
And did you collect any slip
Lastly was the little paper passport enrollment identity?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yunqdady: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Reliable source hinted that the scarcity is part of government's efforts to reduce Japa ministry.
It's deliberately done.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scicey(f): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Hello, please how do I get to the PCO's office in Alausa.

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scicey(f): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Curious2020:
Pls

Ikoyi vs Alausa vs Festac which is Express friendly for minors right now embarassed

Came to the Alausa office today and in terms of environment, it is not minor friendly.

Me as an adult, my head is banging. I am not feeling comfortable at all.

To avoid frustration, ensure that your contact is sure and will not waste your time especially because your child will be the focus of the day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joetota: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Arsenalholic:
Does anyone here have any connect who is reliable in the Benin City office?
.....yes email me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ademidecare: 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Curious2020:
Pls

Ikoyi vs Alausa vs Festac which is Express friendly for minors right now embarassed

Festac is very friendly.. I can help incase you need contact there...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aydebug(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Helloe japatarians, please I want to do my international passport in Ibadan but an immigration officer told my brother it can only be done in Abuja.

Please kindly help out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ademidecare: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
aydebug:
Helloe japatarians, please I want to do my international passport in Ibadan but an immigration officer told my brother it can only be done in Abuja.

Please kindly help out.

That's a lie

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.