Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430614 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tutuwater(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2021
OriginalProphet:

DIY not that friendly, I applied for 32pages
Any news from Abeokuta office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Semaj77(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2021
mialate:
Explain to your office whats going on. If they are in Nigeria, they should grant you some grace.

I'm just coming from the immigration office and the officer told me it would drop today or tomorrow and has said I'd do express assuring me it would take 3 days to come out. Let's see what happens
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Temidola12(f): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
ndidibabe:
Alausa

Sup what the update as at now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Semaj77 post=107043305]

I'm just coming from the immigration office and the officer told me it would drop today or tomorrow and has said I'd do express assuring me it would take 3 days to come out. Let's see what happens[/quote

when did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoharry(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Akorkor:

Just login and fill your details online. Then pay using your card or go through bank and make payment.
Then submit and print out your confirmation slip.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
tutuwater:

Any update from sagamu office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Semaj77:

I'm just coming from the immigration office and the officer told me it would drop today or tomorrow and has said I'd do express assuring me it would take 3 days to come out. Let's see what happens

Does it include all the backlogs at the moment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by excel1960(f): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
Any news about kogi passport office?
I want to travel to kogi state to do mine but I don't know how long it will take for it to be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Pls if you have any info about shagamu passport office ..pls update us .. it's getting frustrating for some of us ... .. almost 2 months now .. no passport booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
NnenaRita:
Please is your passport 32 pages and for how long. Mine has been pending for 2 months now and was E as it last week

Where did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoharry(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2021
I am thinking if I should select the 32 page or the 64 page . Is the 32 passport page still available in Ikoyi office ? I once did 64 and or was a waste. Is 32 passport page available now in Ikoyi office or I should just go with the 64?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexydon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
madamori9:
Capturing: July 16
Passport Office: Warri
Collection date: October 18 (today)

Well, it took me 3 months to get this booklet. I was called to pickup the passport last Monday, but I couldn’t make it. As at today, only those that captured in July are expected to come for collection in Warri office.

Good luck to you guys.
How many pages?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Semaj77(m): 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Glodmovick post=107048698][/quote]

I haven't captured , he said I'll capture tomorrow or Wednesday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Semaj77(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Glodmovick:

Does it include all the backlogs at the moment

3 days from the day I capture but I'll pay another fee
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ugmama(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jidonskii:

It depends on the Immigration office, you can’t try this with every Immigration office, not all are DIY-friendly. You can check the prices for every passport category on NIS website, it’s 70k for my own category. It was DIY, so yes I applied online

Guys, please which offices are DIY friendly here in Enugu, Abakaliki or Anambra...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Temidola12:
Does the name on your nin have to correspond with the name u want to use for registration, I'm asking cos I have a misspelt name on my nin, they wrote temiola instead of temidola. House please I need a quick response on what to do please cos I'm doing the diy method

Correct the name on your NIN first.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Promoter2: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please what's the cost of replacing a lost passport?

I have gotten the Police Report and Court affidavit.

Someone told me 60k for replacement but I can't seem to find any official mention of this anywhere on the internet. (32 pages ,5years)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freedomtours(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why don't you do it in Abuja immigration main office or the gwagwalada passport office, since they close to you.

excel1960:
Any news about kogi passport office?
I want to travel to kogi state to do mine but I don't know how long it will take for it to be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by excel1960(f): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
I'm not close to Abuja, will be going to kogi from Enugu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blurpy: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
You think kogi will be better than Enugu..lol
excel1960:
I'm not close to Abuja, will be going to kogi from Enugu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OriginalProphet: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
tutuwater:

No booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ebiye55(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2021
There is a news report on 99.3 Nig info about passports awaiting collection at Festac & Ikoyi.

Check guys
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 8:16am On Oct 26, 2021
NnenaRita:
You can try the option of sending a DM to their Facebook page. The link has been shared before. It took time, like 2 weeks before they responded but I was directed to who to meet and I got my passport the next time I went there.

I captured first week of August, got my passport on Friday after going there two times and it still had the E status.

32 pages. DIY

Please what's their Facebook page?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoharry(f): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Akorkor:

Just login and fill your details online. Then pay using your card or go through bank and make payment.
Then submit and print out your confirmation slip.
I have paid but no interview date has been fix yet . I was told to contact immigration office .Did you contact immigration office for your interview or you were sent the date online ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2021
omoharry:
I have paid but no interview date has been fix yet . I was told to contact immigration office .Did you contact immigration office for your interview or you were sent the date online ?

Pls go ahead to their office with your payment proof .. they'll confirm .. then you'll proceed with submission of required documents e.g .. DOB.. CERTIFICATE OF STATE OF ORIGIN... ETC . Note... Any office you choose is where your folder will be created .. .. I hope this help for a start
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Oyindamola95:
Hello please help me is very urgent, my daughter Nin has refuse to drop is been 3weeks now and the agent helping me out with the passport ask me to oh her 3k for Nin dropping and still nothing yet. Please help my life am frustrated already my daughter have not been able to do her capturing because of this issue

How did you later solve this?

NIMC seems to be worse than NIS. I am experiencing same, went to their office and they said I should use it wherever in 2weeks. Meanwhile, someone there cornered me already and asked that I pay 4k so if can drop in 3days.

P.s: she has NIN o but it seems her data page has not been verified yet. Which way Nigeria!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoharry(f): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Glodmovick:

Pls go ahead to their office with your payment proof .. they'll confirm .. then you'll proceed with submission of required documents e.g .. DOB.. CERTIFICATE OF STATE OF ORIGIN... ETC . Note... Any office you choose is where your folder will be created .. .. I hope this help for a start
Thank you . Do I need state or origin document fór renewal ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Guys I want to start the Alausa process DIY 32pages , any info to avoid delay and unnecessary drama kindly quote me pls.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
omoharry:
Thank you . Do I need state or origin document fór renewal ?

Well in that case I don't think so... If it's renewal..... You might want to contact them at Abuja... For proper information their number is online.... They'll attend to you very well .. spoke with them some days ago.... Mine is booklet unavailability issue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mialate: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tales by Moonlight. They should clear the recent ones and quit acting.

quote author=ebiye55 post=107069350]There is a news report on 99.3 Nig info about passports awaiting collection at Festac & Ikoyi.

Check guys[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
mialate:
Tales by Moonlight. They should clear the recent ones and quit acting.

quote author=ebiye55 post=107069350]There is a news report on 99.3 Nig info about passports awaiting collection at Festac & Ikoyi.

Check guys

How sure are you... So I can call my officer in charge

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.