Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430712 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
anbaar:
I DIY to the point of my capturing date July 19th, I got there and the lady I met said I should come back on the 15 of August for my documents processing and all, I called an Officer who introduced me to someone, I later paid her 10k and was able to capture same day, Left around 2pm.

I presume the lady you met was fair and slim in complexion\ mommy ****. Ur details will be filled by a non ims staff, at the canteen, near the entrance. Those 2 ladies the magic fingers, the collection can be available in less than 2weeks, depends on agreements though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
wow pls can u help me with contact cause i dont want delay from that location am looking for best Option to do my DIY with less WAHALA

Although have been using ABK over 2 passport but it was not DIY

anbaar:
I DIY to the point of my capturing date July 19th, I got there and the lady I met said I should come back on the 15 of August for my documents processing and all, I called an Officer who introduced me to someone, I later paid her 10k and was able to capture same day, Left around 2pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by anbaar: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
No, the lady I met is an Officer, high ranked, because I was in the office when everything was done. I only had to go collect number and then for capturing. I don't know about the two weeks collection because she want me to pay another 10k for fast tracking which I declined. I am ready to wait.
Vocals:

I presume the lady you met was fair and slim in complexion\ mommy ****. Ur details will be filled by a non ims staff, at the canteen, near the entrance. Those 2 ladies the magic fingers, the collection can be available in less than 2weeks, depends on agreements though

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Bhee20:
Hi, please do you mind sharing your contact person’s information. It’s for my daughter, she has been captured, I just need to fast track the collection.

I also need the contact. Please ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by glo12(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
anbaar:

Please can you link me with the lady. I was captured on the 11th of May 2022 at Abeokuta and uptill now, I have not gotten my passport. Please help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by erjo: 2:42am On Aug 10, 2022
erjo:
Pls, I received a text from MAlert that my passport is ready for pickup - I want to confirm if this message is legit - has anyone received a text from MAlert regarding passport before?

Here's the text:
Pls, come with your CONFIRMATION SLIP/EXPIRED PASSPORT to collect your new e-PASSPORT, 8am-12pm (Mon-Fri) Passport office waiting hall -

Thanks

Someone shud answer me pls undecided
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by josephsm823(m): 3:56am On Aug 10, 2022
I want to do international passport for my baby of about two months and I need the passport out within a month. My baby has NIN already. Can anyone recommend anyone who can help to fast track?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Please all how long would it take to move out of this stage? it's been two days already.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Please all how long would it take to move out of this stage? it's been two days already.

Be calming down.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shofat4real(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2022
For the next 8months, the Nigeria immigration should not be talking about shortage of booklets as Minister of Interior said yesterday that there are now enough booklets Nationwide.
I just hope that with this, all outstanding passports will be cleared.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amope28: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Goodmorning everyone,thanks for all the reviews and information.please I also submitted my online application since July 7 and it's still at the vetted stage.my appointment is in late september.Do I need to do something about it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2022
adubam:

Be calming down.
No vex oga Abu i am anxious grin, Your advices here really helped a lot. Long time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
No vex oga Abu i am anxious grin, Your advices here really helped a lot. Long time.

You're waiting for capturing right? There's no much problems before capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shofat4real(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Amope28 post=115563930] just keep calm.. it will definitely be updated before your capturing date. Which center did you use ? Is it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
adubam:

You're waiting for capturing right? There's no much problems before capturing.
I have already captured o. That was two days after i captured. I was even given a slip for collection on September.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Idrismusty97:
I have already captured o. That was two days after i captured. I was even given a slip for collection on September.

Then. Ignore that.

Just pray your NIMC verification is quickly verified. That's where the majority of delays occur.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
adubam:

Then. Ignore that.

Just pray your NIMC verification is quickly verified. That's where the majority of delays occur.
Thank you very much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amope28: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Shofat4real post=115564604][/quote]Thank you, Alausa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
please my NIN doesn't carry my middle name which has become a part of my name now, can I go ahead and apply for the international passport with my middle name?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Omonas035(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good day house,

Please, how can I track the progress of my Nigerian passport?. I did my capturing on 30th of May and for my children on 28th of June. Please someone should assist with a like. We did at Akure, Ondo State
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Omonas035:
Good day house,

Please, how can I track the progress of my Nigerian passport?. I did my capturing on 30th of May and for my children on 28th of June. Please someone should assist with a like. We did at Akure, Ondo State

https://track.immigration.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
joejacobs10:
please my NIN doesn't carry my middle name which has become a part of my name now, can I go ahead and apply for the international passport with my middle name?

No. Do a NIN update first and include your middle name is N500
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
adubam:

No. Do a NIN update first and include your middle name is N500
ok. thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Omonas035(f): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deprince77: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Shofat4real:
For the next 8months, the Nigeria immigration should not be talking about shortage of booklets as Minister of Interior said yesterday that there are now enough booklets Nationwide.
I just hope that with this, all outstanding passports will be cleared.

Quick update.
I received text message from NIS Alausa yesterday that my passport is ready for pickup.

Captured on the 19th July.
Passport renewal.
Complete DIY.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting it ready this month or next month. Will be there on Saturday to collect it.

Who knows if Alausa work on Saturdays ?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
deprince77:

Quick update.
I received text message from NIS Alausa yesterday that my passport is ready for pickup.

Passport renewal.
Complete DIY.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting it ready this month or next month. Will be there on Saturday to collect it.

Thanks.
They didn't gave you a slip with a date when you captured? All of us that capture August same Alausa were given a slip with the date we should come for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deprince77: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Idrismusty97:
They didn't gave you a slip with a date when you captured? All of us that capture August same Alausa were given a slip with the date we should come for collection.

Date of collection on my slip is 17th August.

However, it has been observed on this forum going by applicants experience that the date of collection on the slip hardly count.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chidoo1234: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
The journey of change of date of birth on my expired passport came to successful end at the immigration headquarters Abuja! My appreciation to peter from here for the contact of the officer who handled the application process!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2022
deprince77:

Date of collection on my slip is 17th August.

However, it has been observed on this forum going by applicants experience that the date of collection on the slip hardly count.
Wow they even called you earlier for DIY. It seems things might be changing in Alausa lol.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by scopilad: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2022
NIS bans unauthorized entry into passport centres, warns Immigration officersPublished on August 11, 2022 By Wale Odunsi

The Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) has implemented appointment-based entry into passport offices across the country.

The policy was announced on Wednesday at a workshop for officers and men of the Provost and Servicom Units of NIS Zone A Lagos, NAN reports.

The seminar was organized by officer in-charge of the zone, Assistant Comptroller-General of Immigration Olakunle Osisanya.

In his remarks, the Comptroller General, Idris Jere warned officers to stop extortion and sharp practises in the processing of passports.

The NIS chief was represented Modupe Anyalichi, Deputy Comptroller-General in charge of passport and other travel documents.

Jere directed personnel working in passport offices to maintain a high level of discipline and professionalism in their conduct.

The CG explained that the objective of the workshop was to stress the need to respect the appointment system.

“Henceforth, entrance into the passport offices would be based strictly on applicant’s ability to provide evidence of appointment and collection dates”, he announced.

Jere said the integrity of the appointment system would be monitored and that any officer caught extorting would face discipline.

Jere further advised applicants for passports to apply ahead of time to by logging into the NIS portal.

“Applicants should fill the application form, make payment, choose a date, processing centre and proceed to the centre on the chosen date with the required documents”, he said.

NIS officials at the workshop included Lagos Command Comptroller Mani Bagiwa; Murtala Muhammed International Airport Comptroller Adeola Adesokan; Passport Control Officer Ikoyi, AO Bewaji; Lagos Command Passport Comptroller Udoh Robert, among others.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
deprince77:

Yes, they do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Congratulations.

Pls, how did you go about the commissioner of oath signing the guarantor's form?

Did you go to the high court or a customary court?
deprince77:

Quick update.

Passport renewal.
Complete DIY.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.