Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1429403 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meetme01: 9:07am On Sep 11, 2022
NwamakaHalie:

I went to NIN office to cross check, but they kept telling me their network is bad...

You still have to visit NIN again for validation. Lots of people have this issue including my spouse. The network is down as the officials affirmed. We pray its resolved this week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2022
Hermeknorr:
I heard you can go any other day after your capture date once you missed the day you were given
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2022
KangaIye:

Go to playstore, search for NIMC personal mobile app and download it.
thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Hello house,

My aunt is having issues getting passport for her daughter of 7 years.
She said Nin is needed before getting her passport...
All efforts to get the kids Nin has proved abortive since last week..

Please is there any other useful information/ suggestion in order to get the Passport
there are state in north not t using the new enhanced passport,so it is cheaper there,not like the normal 25k, also u don't need NIN,I heard the new enhanced will be introduced soon.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Honeysweetest:
there are state in north not t using the new enhanced passport,so it is cheaper there,not like the normal 25k, also u don't need NIN,I heard the new enhanced will be introduced soon.
So sorry to bother you again..

Please is it all the Northern states or there are specific states that are doing it..

Can you mention the states so I can tell her..
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Please is it all the Northern states or there are specific states that are doing it..

Thanks.

To the best of my Knowledge it's all the Northern States excluding the FCT

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Thanks.
I don't know, but I know it has been mentioned here,so just go back on this post,I think the states was mentioned.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheunsheun(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
HRprof:

Are you talking of NIS application portal ? How did you pool out this information if yes .
Yes, the portal. I did fresh registration rather than renewal. I was surprised to see the information of my old passport on the printout. It’s why i am asking if my application is a renewal or a fresh registration. I need to know so i can prepare the guarantor’s form. My capture date is 19th Sept
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
KangaIye:

To the best of my Knowledge it's all the Northern States excluding the FCT

Ok, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
sheunsheun:

Yes, the portal. I did fresh registration rather than renewal. I was surprised to see the information of my old passport on the printout. It’s why i am asking if my application is a renewal or a fresh registration. I need to know so i can prepare the guarantor’s form. My capture date is 19th Sept

You mean you did not add your old passport details , I'm also wondering how it came out because E-Passport was introduced the 2007 that was when your passport expired according to you. Meaning you did not do biometric during the time you did your passport .
I also applied for renewal and the printout shows my old passport details because it required on the form I filled not that it was pooled out by itself on the application portal. Maybe iyou added your expired passport detials when filling the application form because is showing renewal not new passport.
In this case, Since you have done the application you need to go with your expired passport booklet at the biometric day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaNotu: 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Honeysweetest:
I don't know, but I know it has been mentioned here,so just go back on this post,I think the states was mentioned.
Thanks dear
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheunsheun(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
HRprof:

You mean you did not add your old passport details , I'm also wondering how it came out because E-Passport was introduced the 2007 that was when your passport expired according to you. Meaning you did not do biometric during the time you did your passport .
I also applied for renewal and the printout shows my old passport details because it required on the form I filled not that it was pooled out by itself on the application portal. Maybe iyou added your expired passport detials when filling the application form because is showing renewal not new passport.
In this case, Since you have done the application you need to go with your expired passport booklet at the biometric day.

Sincerely i was surprised. The portal didn’t take my passport number(incomplete was the error). I will just go with the old passport and also prepare the guarantors form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
Honeysweetest:

What is the NIN app? Kindly share.

It’s NIMC app. Google it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by protonz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nozino:

I had similar experience today. The guy doing the capturing asked if I wanted to go to NIN office to verify/update my information which was correct (I’m not sure of the word he used) or if I want him to help me. I agreed and he did whatever he did. I gave him 1k afterwards.

It is my believe that they are using NIN verification to discourage DIY applicants.

That's an eye opener. Then i guess i shouldn't worry so much, because am sure the details tally
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
protonz:

That's an eye opener. Then i guess i shouldn't worry so much, because am sure the details tally

No need to worry. If you get there and the problem persists, just settle them.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
What is enrollment number pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Horlaholuwatiki: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:
Can find anything like that on the appointment slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Finally got my passport last week Tuesday. God go punish them for that Ikoyi. Anyway, anybody expecting anything from Ikoyi at this point, forget about fast track o. There’s no such thing for now. They’re following strict approval to clear backlogs from Abuja.

Maybe it may change but the PCO is still very new so don’t let anybody collect your money in Ikoyi o. Enough said.

Also, if you track your passport and it’s in production, just go there to get updates or SERVICOM. I collected passport last week, and today it’s still showing production. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
when did you captured>

BrosMayowa:
Finally got my passport last week Tuesday. God go punish them for that Ikoyi. Anyway, anybody expecting anything from Ikoyi at this point, forget about fast track o. There’s no such thing for now. They’re following strict approval to clear backlogs from Abuja.

Maybe it may change but the PCO is still very new so don’t let anybody collect your money in Ikoyi o. Enough said.

Also, if you track your passport and it’s in production, just go there to get updates or SERVICOM. I collected passport last week, and today it’s still showing production. Lol.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nouser: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please brothers, sisters, daddy and mummy in the house, how much is the cost of getting an international passport, both 32 pages and 64 pages, please can anyone tell me the different, advantages and disadvantages. Your replies will be so much appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Nouser:
Please brothers, sisters, daddy and mummy in the house, how much is the cost of getting an international passport, both 32 pages and 64 pages, please can anyone tell me the different, advantages and disadvantages. Your replies will be so much appreciated
google bro

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 4:45am On Sep 12, 2022
Horlaholuwatiki:
it is given after your capturing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 4:46am On Sep 12, 2022
Nozino:

It’s NIMC app. Google it.
I have the mobile app, was just wondering if there is another. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gbolex131: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2022
Honeysweetest:
it is given after your capturing.

I wasn’t given an enrollment number after capturing. Would that be a problem?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2022
gbolex131:

I wasn’t given an enrollment number after capturing. Would that be a problem?

Did you DIY or it's an agent that handle it for you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2022
pufframmy:
when did you captured>

July for a renewal that ought to take 3 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2022
ok bro
that making it 3 months before it came out

BrosMayowa:

July for a renewal that ought to take 3 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2022
Nouser:
25k for 5 years (32 pages), 35k for 5 years 64 pages or 70k for 10 years 64 pages +1k for service charge. So your total payment can be 26k, 36k or 71k. This fee applies to Lagos, Kano, FCT and Enugu.

I dont think there's a tangible advantage or disadvantage. Its just a simple math. The different pages are based on how you travel in and out of the country. If you travel once in a blue moon, then 32 pages can serve and like that. Also if you want to save yourself stress for extra 5 years,....10 years (64 pages) will apply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2022
electromide05:
Please someone should advice me on what to do.... I did registration for passport online, this is my first time of applying for passport. I chose 64pages. I learnt from a friend that I should have chosen 32 pages. I have paid for the 64pages online yesterday. Can I still change it to 32 pages? Will those people consider me and give me the 64pages? What did you think I can do?
Whats wrong with 64 pages? The only way you can change to 32 pages is to register again and make the payment for 32 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 11:07am On Sep 12, 2022
soulmate19:
Good Afternoon
Pls which is advisable to do, register and make payment online or use someone?
And if one is doing DIY, how many weeks can one go for capturing? And how long will it take for the passport to be ready after capturing?
Biko I need responses
Thanks
A lot of people usually register and make payments online so as to avoid any error that will be created by an agent. So i would say do your registration yourself. If you have someone solid, use the person during capturing so as to avoid queue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pimiento(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Thanks dear

I reside in Sokoto. They do not require NIN here.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good day all, In my collection slip at Alausa they said i should come September 12. Went there today, process was fast. They called my name and said my Passport isn't ready. Wrote some stuffs with red biro on the slip and said i will get a text when it's ready. I went through DIY 100% and want to ask, how long will i have to wait? Although i don't need it urgently but why are others getting there's with just the slip and mine isn't ready? Is it because of the DIY process? Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: missyojo(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.