Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430210 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hello guys this isn’t about passport here I feel someone should be able to help… I need to change the dob on my weac and weac isn’t helping with that again what can I do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
Came2win:

Where did you see AM? I just saw that my slip has no collection date. I will keep tracking online every 3 days
On the slip they wrote with Red biro.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fatttyyy: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Did anyone get their passport today at ikoyi? I just want to know what enrolment number they’re on right now.

Please and thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
On the slip they wrote with Red biro.

Mine has AM with date (11/8/2022)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please is it that those that captured in Ikoyi are not on this platform. Information about Ikoyi is scanty compared to other two centers in Lagos. Please let's keep updating ourselves. Ikoyi center any news today?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Scandinavian:

She has gone past this stage. When I say immigration portal, I don't mean the nin not showing up there, this is already done. She wouldn't have been able to do capturing without that

But you know after this, the name on the immigration on the old passport record has to change before they proceed to production. That's where we are right now, and they said it can only be done in Abuja, so I need a contact there
She should have done change of name with NIS before capturing, on the immigration portal they listed the procedure to change name on passport check the site gather required documents , make payment for the change of name and send via email provided on the site then follow up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2022
Came2win:

Do you know what ALS means

Different abbreviations we are just seeing from these immigration officers,

AA
ALS
AM
UP
Na WA o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
MalcomX009:

Mine has AM with date (11/8/2022)
They added a date for you that's good. They just wrote AM on mine, handed back the slip to me and said i would get a text when it's ready. Over a month now no text. By end of year i am traveling out of Lagos, I don't have their time now. Till then
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2022
Idrismusty97:
They added a date for you that's good. They just wrote AM on mine, handed back the slip to me and said i would get a text when it's ready. Over a month now no text. By end of year i am traveling out of Lagos, I don't have their time now. Till then

Me na only slip they give me after capturing they didn't write anything with pen on my slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
kelmicheal:

Me na only slip they give me after capturing they didn't write anything with pen on my slip
Go for collection with the slip they will write your own.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Scandinavian: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2022
HRprof:

She should have done change of name with NIS before capturing, on the immigration portal they listed the procedure to change name on passport check the site gather required documents , make payment for the change of name and send via email provided on the site then follow up.

Bro this is what I just explained that she has done!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SammieLowkey(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bulaveur:

If it’s festac, go and check. I captured sep1 and collected last Wednesday.
Thank you, I will go over by Friday. Yes it’s Festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SammieLowkey(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

You wouldn’t know until you go to the office. Captured 4th of August in Alausa and got my passport yesterday 17th of October and up until when I went inside for collection, my tracker didn’t change. It only change when I checked after I got home.
Thank you so much.. I will go there by Friday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by elmoduddah: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2022
ganiyatsola:
Please is it that those that captured in Ikoyi are not on this platform. Information about Ikoyi is scanty compared to other two centers in Lagos. Please let's keep updating ourselves. Ikoyi center any news today?

Thanks.

Ikoyi delay is frustrating us jare. I wish I didn't capture there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HRprof: 4:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Scandinavian:

Bro this is what I just explained that she has done!
Then what you need is a follow up with calls and emails , you can as well use Nigeria Immigration service twitter handle to lay your complaints since you have met all requirements regarding the change of name as stated on the immigration site

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by molybdenum0012: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2022
molybdenum0012:
Please is it compulsory to fill the asset declaration in guarantors form of international passport

Please guys answer my question. Is it compulsory for the guarantor to declare asset on the guarantor form or he can just skip that part . I need to submit the form today .

Those who have passed that stage your advice is needed thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2022
okooloyun1:
Those officers just hate DIY. They made sure they attended to everyone in Ibadan before I was called for capturing. I did verification around 8:40am, I was called for capturing some minutes after 5pm.

Hello bro, i will be going for capturing by next month at Ibadan but the issue that is there is that apart from my Nin and passport photographs i have with me, is it possible i got the remaining documents from the business center around there?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tokunbo23(f): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2022
Behizle please can you give me the contact to this FasTrack because I urgently need mine before November ending thanks in advance.

Capture Date: 18TH OF AUG
PRODUCTION DATE: 26TH OF AUG
COLLECTION DATE: 27TH OF AUG..

In this country, JUST HAVE MONEY.

Atleast I go rest now.... [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2022
femijay8271:

Hello bro, i will be going for capturing by next month at Ibadan but the issue that is there is that apart from my Nin and passport photographs i have with me, is it possible i got the remaining documents from the business center around there?
I don't know. I had all the documents ready before I went for capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Came2win(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2022
tokunbo23:
Behizle please can you give me the contact to this FasTrack because I urgently need mine before November ending thanks in advance.

Capture Date: 18TH OF AUG
PRODUCTION DATE: 26TH OF AUG
COLLECTION DATE: 27TH OF AUG..

In this country, JUST HAVE MONEY.

Atleast I go rest now....

I agree with you. Mine is ready for pick up as well and I captued 2 days ago at Festac.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2022
Thats great. How much did you pay for fasttrack?
Came2win:

I agree with you. Mine is ready for pick up as well and I captued 2 days ago at Festac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2022
Capture Date: 13/07/2022
Production Date : 27/09/2022
Collection Date: 17/10/2022
Capturing Centre : ALAUSA
#DIY#
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DealMogul(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2022
Guys good work here especially #TeamDIY. Sharing your experience has been both informative and motivating. I joined #TeamDIY back in August when I applied for FRESH PASSPORT online. My date for capturing is November 1st. However I have a few questions:

1. I was born in the 80's and I have my original birth certificate at hand. Do I need to do an age declaration to accompany my birth cert knowing these agencies usually want the birth certificate from National Population commission?

2. Can I do all the process from documents verification to biometrics capture in one day or I have to split in two? I plan to go there with all documents complete

Would appreciate if someone from #Team DIY answered this. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tombeck: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:

You can correct it by editing your application or on your capturing date, before the officer clicks submit they will ask you to confirm details in their pc, so you can also correct it there.

Please how about change of name with necessary documents after submiting the application form online before capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ceeybee: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2022
MalcomX009:
I applied for passport I did capturing august 22 2022. Since then I was able to track my passport progress online and it was all ticked to production pending just waiting to be issued. I tracked yesterday it said application not found so I chilled and tried again today it worked but it wasn’t ticked even payment, nin verification all wasn’t ticked but it was ticked before.. any idea what could’ve happened?

I did change of name on my passport due to marriage captured on 2nd of September, when I managed to track it, it showed that my NiN verification failed, although I have an officer who supposed to be doing it for me o, but as if it I’m on my own. I reached out to NIMC to lay my complaint and they promised to rectify it. I’ve checked again now and the NiN verification spot is showing pending for verification. I don’t know if I’m to go submit anything again or I should just chill, anyone with issue like this before? Please help I’m desperately in need of my passport

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2022
okooloyun1:
I don't know. I had all the documents ready before I went for capturing.

Alright thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adezworld(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2022
Any updates on collection of passport at shagamu passport office
Please someone should respond
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
KangaIye:

Application letter
Passport Photo
Printed form
Receipt
Birthday certificate
NIN
Mother NIN or Passport
Father NIN or Passport
Mother passport photo
Father passport photo

Please can you gimme the template of the application letter?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deeedeee:

U will also need to write consent letter.
Also note that your 'minor' does not need court stamp.
T for tenks

Abeg, show me the template for the consent letter for minor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
fabem:

MY PASSPORT IS OUT smiley

Finally, after four months of waiting, my passport is out!

After capturing in mid-june, i went to their office in August (8 weeks) to check if the passport is ready and i didn't know how i did it, i lost my enrollment ID along the line and that is where another war started.

I mail, tweet and chat them on Facebook, no response. I even did a thread, no response.

Village people: 1
Me: 0
embarassed
I remembered during one of my tweet before i lost the ID, i dropped my details for NIS Twitter page to confirm if the passport is out, and i went back to check and i couldn't find that tweet again, i was like this is odd. I hardly lost stuff like this, how come it just vanished like that?

Village people: 2
Me: 0

embarassed embarassed

I did all i could to retrieve it but I couldn't. I accepted my fate and was tracking online, still at the production stage. Same stage since i captured.

I was going out one day when i saw the officer at the front office that helped me sorted my files, before i could reach where he was, he was no more there.

I went back to the office a week later, went to his office and we were discussing and i discovered we lives almost same area, if you see the excitement on my face. angry

Me: 1
cool

Collected his contact and we got talking, he told me "they print passport every Tuesday and they have backlog passports they are still printing because of no paper Issue back then. So once they finished backlog printing, they stopped at April production, so they would continue from there".

So around late August, they started printing April and by September they had printed may and June. The Officer do chat me to update me.

I sent him token for recharge card to appreciate him and he still went ahead and gave it to someone at the production unit so that once my passport is out, i will be informed. Truly, yesterday he chat me up that production unit informed him my passport is out! cool and i can come anytime for it.

Me: 2
grin

So he helped me bypass that enrollment ID wahala. I went there around 3pm, called him and he took me to the lady in charge and she had already helped me kept my passport cheesy, called my name with the rest, handed over to me.

Sat down for activations and left few mins later.

Checked my passport and it was correct and also it was printed just last week since June.

Note: They are just starting printing for July, I don't know about fast tracking, i am talking about DIY.

DIY is not for the faint hearted applicants o. Funniest is, it is getting more harder for DIY because of the crowd getting more increasing daily who wants to fast track their passport especially Lagos and Ibadan.

Do not lose that enrollment ID, i was just lucky because if not, they are ready to frustrate your life.

If you are not in hurry, you can do DIY and wait. As at now, the officer told me they are fully booked throughout this year and January. So the more you wait, the more time you are wasting.

Apart from 25,500 i paid online, i didn't give anyone dime. The token i gave the officer, he didn't request for it, i gave him myself just because he was good to me and also we live same area

The end. smiley

You can ask questions especially for Ibadan people.

Na wa for u, u and dis ur village pple, but can i have ur whatsapp contact pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by anbaar: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Good day everyone, please can anyone confirm if it is true that they have not gotten to July at Abeokuta NIS office. Is there anyone who captured in July and has collected at Abeokuta. ThanKs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Puya: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2022
MalcomX009:
Hello guys this isn’t about passport here I feel someone should be able to help… I need to change the dob on my weac and weac isn’t helping with that again what can I do
Pardon me, but why do you want to change the DOB on your WAEC. Can't affidavit suffice ?

I think the option available is to seat for another WAEC

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Barbiturate(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.