Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1430858 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wentroublecomes: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Your year of birth?

Does that really matters?
I'm only asking if certificate like this is acceptable.

I'm concern about the certificate been handwritten by the local government official
I'm asking if this kind of certificate is acceptable to apply for int'l passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PertinentAyo: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please who knows the nearest capturing date for Ibadan?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
wentroublecomes:

Does that really matters?
I'm only asking if certificate like this is acceptable.

I'm concern about the certificate been handwritten by the local government official
I'm asking if this kind of certificate is acceptable to apply for int'l passport
Birth certificates – If born in Nigeria after 1992, it must be a National Population Commission (NPC) birth certificate. If born in Nigeria before 1992, you must obtain an affidavit of birth from a competent court of law.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kanjoe: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Pls how do l effect a name change during Passport renewal process online?
This change of name is due Marital status
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fistop: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Islandboi:
Pls, who has contact at NIS that can fast track international passport process in Lagos should quote me. Thanks!

I paid for my son on Wednesday, captured today, to be collected next week. The money is huge.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fistop: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
scopilad:

There is nothing like fast track anymore . Don't let any one deceive you

There is. For sure, there is.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
I paid for my son on Wednesday, captured today, to be collected next week. The money is huge.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Islandboi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fistop:

I paid for my son on Wednesday, captured today, to be collected next week. The money is huge.
How much is it and please which location?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fistop:

There is. For sure, there is.

If it is same Ikeja, No fast tracking. I was told same thing to be collected next week since Dec. Up till now nothing. We are waiting till Feb.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wentroublecomes: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Birth certificates – If born in Nigeria after 1992, it must be a National Population Commission (NPC) birth certificate. If born in Nigeria before 1992, you must obtain an affidavit of birth from a competent court of law.

Owk. Was born b4 1992
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
wentroublecomes:

Owk. Was born b4 1992

OK. The birth certificate you displayed here is perfect. You only need an affidavit of birth if the certificate of birth you were issued before 1992 is missing or destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chomsky1967(f): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Finally.
Captured 2nd June 2022, pick up January 25th 2023.
Fully DIY. Paid 17k. They collected 4k for some unknown administrative charge at the passport office. Total paid 21k.
Location, Jos.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jollos:
My good people, well done for ur prompt response to issues here.

Pls I just paid online, and the available date I got for capturing in shagamu center March 21.

Pls what can I do, it seems far for me. Anything I can do before that date.

I need advice pls

February 6 is available. Chose that if you havent selected already
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fistop:

The parental consent. Was it only your signature or both parents were required? Was the international passport of both parent required too?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HajiaRai: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
You will also need a sworn affidavit.

If you are in Lagos, she should use the NIMC office at Alausa and make sure to arrive early. Everyone writes their name on a list and they follow the order.

Payment for change of name (N500) is by Remita. She can do it online and take along the printed receipt or pay when she gets there.

Please have the change done ASAP so you're sure it is updated well before capture.

All the best!

Jollos:
Pls house my wife applied for passport today and we just remember that her maiden name is the one on her BVN, will she need to change her maiden name on NIN, although we have all the necessary marriage certificate and news papper publication
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rooladojar: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hello house,
I need your help on my passport, before I was able to track my passport till the point it say passport issued but after then it kept on showing no record found. What could have happened. Please anyone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2023
rooladojar:
Hello house,
I need your help on my passport, before I was able to track my passport till the point it say passport issued but after then it kept on showing no record found. What could have happened. Please anyone

Which helps do you need again?

According to you, you are able to track till it's says passport issued.

Then why not visit the capturing office for your passport at once as the information not found is o
Network wahala.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Badabada(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Thanks for all u do on this platform sir.
Pls I have age declaration I did in high court during my university days. Please will it be valid to apply for the International passport?

ekitimanalways:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obawinner(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Amy ideas where I can get a birth certificate from NPC in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Badabada:
Thanks for all u do on this platform sir.
Pls I have age declaration I did in high court during my university days. Please will it be valid to apply for the International passport?

Yes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pragmaticme(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Umuahia passport office is so corrupt.. even after you pay 26k online.. on reaching their, I was told to pay 13k logistics fees.. that passports are printed at Enugu.. can u imagine.. I will report them to ICPC n EFCC.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2023
HajiaRai:

If you are in Lagos, she should use the NIMC office at Alausa and make sure to arrive early. Everyone writes their name on a list and they follow the order.

Payment for change of name (N500) is by Remita. She can do it online and take along the printed receipt or pay when she gets there.

Please have the change done ASAP so you're sure it is updated well before capture.

All the best!

Thanks Hajia
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haon: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Finally.....

Registration done at passport office Abeokuta on 18/10/22.....#45k
captured on 18/11/2022
passport issued on 14/01/2023
collected on 27/01/2023

I initially paid for fast tracking but it didn't work out...... don't waist your money on fast tracking....

If you capture in Abeokuta by November, your passport should be ready.....

Stay BLESSED....

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2023
We are at your service, we can dispatch it to you or you come down to our office inside ifako general hospital
obawinner:

Amy ideas where I can get a birth certificate from NPC in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
What's the "issued date" on the passport?
Chomsky1967:
Finally.
Captured 2nd June 2022, pick up January 25th 2023.
Fully DIY. Paid 17k. They collected 4k for some unknown administrative charge at the passport office. Total paid 21k.
Location, Jos.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is it advisable to go a day before capturing to open file? Or is same achievable same day? Capturing on tuesday at Sagamu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Monsieurshow(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good afternoon house
I applied through an agent in Abeokuta NIS office on the 16/12/2022. I was given 27th of January as my appointment date (capturing date) which was yesterday. The exercise was somehow hectic with server problem and the officers collecting..you know? From the applicants that can't wait because of the unfavourable number they were given. I was able to be captured around 7pm.
When do you think the passport will be ready for collection?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
abbeywasc:
Is it advisable to go a day before capturing to open file? Or is same achievable same day? Capturing on tuesday at Sagamu

Go there same day. Make sure you get there before 8am.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chomsky1967(f): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=99Good post=120445197]What's the "issue date" on the passport?[/qu
December
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by venabili: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
HajiaRai:

All the best!

Affidavit not required if you have a marriage cert issued under the law. Just add the newpaper publications to it and let them know u need it urgently. My wife did hers a couple of weeks back and got it within 4 days(weekend included). Just be nice to them there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Monsieurshow:
Good afternoon house
I applied through an agent in Abeokuta NIS office on the 16/12/2022. I was given 27th of January as my appointment date (capturing date) which was yesterday. The exercise was somehow hectic with server problem and the officers collecting..you know? From the applicants that can't wait because of the unfavourable number they were given. I was able to be captured around 7pm.
When do you think the passport will be ready for collection?

Quote me later.

The issued date will be March 23.

So you can visit March ending for collection
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obawinner(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
99Good:
We are at your service, we can dispatch it to you or you come down to our office inside ifako general hospital
okay, i will call you you shortly

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (827) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.