Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1426421 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Smileychoco:
Team DIY..

Please, do I need any official money at immigration aside the one online.

My appointment is tomorrow. I'm going for renewal.

Anybody that have done his or her passport renewal @Lafia.
Should help with the process there.
Thanks so much

Have some cash. Never hurts.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kekemeke2000: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pls do I need to see any sms or email on the appointment date before going for capturing or I should just go even without seeing any notification and I'll be attended to
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pls how can I track my passport, I can't found the ID reference from my print out, thou na person the run am for me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kekemeke2000: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2023
Pls is there need for letter of application for renewal because I saw it among list of documents to be presented after application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
kekemeke2000:
Pls do I need to see any sms or email on the appointment date before going for capturing or I should just go even without seeing any notification and I'll be attended to

Just go with ur appointment slip and required docs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
kekemeke2000:
Pls is there need for letter of application for renewal because I saw it among list of documents to be presented after application

Application letter is part of the 3 docs you printed from their site

1. Application Letter
2. Appointment slip
3.payment Receipts
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kekemeke2000: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2023
abbeywasc:

Application letter is part of the 3 docs you printed from their site

1. Application Letter
2. Appointment slip
3.payment Receipts

Thanks so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by littleangelette(f): 2:49am On Feb 06, 2023
kekemeke2000:

Yes, for renewal. Format will be given when you get there. Do well to go with a plain A4 paper or buy around the passport centre.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 6:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Please which date Ibadan centre reach now ? Anybody with the information. I captured on December 10
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2023
littleangelette:

Yes, for renewal. Format will be given when you get there. Do well to go with a plain A4 paper or buy around the passport centre.

Haha, for which passport again? The only time u ever have to write anything is if you are applying for a minor abd what you are writing is letter of consent. Application letter is printed from their site. I just did mine last week and it was a renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by footprintD55(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2023
I have two problems that I need assistance with, so please. I want to renew my passport, which is simple, but my main problem right now is that I need to remove a name from the first page before I renew. If you have been through that process before, kindly let me know how it went.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2023
footprintD55:
I have two problems that I need assistance with, so please. I want to renew my passport, which is simple, but my main problem right now is that I need to remove a name from the first page before I renew. If you have been through that process before, kindly let me know how it went.
I think it can only be done in Abuja head office, but before then you should first go and correct the names on your NIM,
It might cost you about ₦150k although it depends on your contact and also negotiating power, my person paid ₦150k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2023
footprintD55:

Remove name how? Are you male or female? Are you referring to a name change?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2023
abbeywasc:

Haha, for which passport again? The only time u ever have to write anything is if you are applying for a minor abd what you are writing is letter of consent. Application letter is printed from their site. I just did mine last week and it was a renewal.

No, you are wrong

You are to write a letter of application for renewal.

I captured Dec 22
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomexshow92(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Team DIY.....
Please for someone that just want to start fresh application(new passport), after registration and payment, what are the other documents that the person will need after downloading guarantor form.Thanks

Levels1:

No, you are wrong

I captured Dec 22
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yomexshow92:
Team DIY.....
Please for someone that just want to start fresh application(new passport), after registration and payment, what are the other documents that the person will need after downloading guarantor form.Thanks

All this questions have been asked previously and all you need to do is to check from the previous.

Anyways here's

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

2 recent colour passport photographs

Guarantor's form sworn to before a

commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
Levels1:

No, you are wrong

I captured Dec 22

I captured for renewal on the 31st and i didnt write any letter. Unless your own centre requirements differ.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yomexshow92(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2023
Thanks a lot, I Just saw the thread and was going through it and could not get those documents...I really appreciate. Once the person get to the passport office can get file easily
Levels1:

All this questions have been asked previously and all you need to do is to check from the previous.

Anyways here's

Standard Passport fresh

NIN slip

Payment slip

Application form

2 passports photographs

Local Government letter of identification.

Birth certificate / age declaration.

2 recent colour passport photographs

Guarantor's form sworn to before a

commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge

Parents' letter of consent (for minors under 16 years)

Marriage certificate where applicable (if married)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hapheey007(f): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
I'm at a crossroad on how to pay online. Can someone put me through, please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2023
Yomexshow92:
Thanks a lot, I Just saw the thread and was going through it and could not get those documents...I really appreciate. Once the person get to the passport office can get file easily

Thank God bro

Sure. You are even to buy it there and not from home.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Smileychoco: 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
DIY and patience is 5 and 6..
I have no work now.
Na me and them😁😁😁
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shifaa: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2023
Pls wat month are they at nis office ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
kekemeke2000:
Yes, a letter of application is needed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hapheey007(f): 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hmmn, so I just did my application myself now and I chose Alimosho, Lagos as my centre. Wednesday is my capturing date.
Fingers crossed till Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2023
Guys what month are they in Ibadan NIS please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 1:28am On Feb 07, 2023
Pls any update on Dec data capturing for collection in Ikeja passport office. Collection date is today, but yet to move on the tracking site.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 1:41am On Feb 07, 2023
Good morning guys, which month are they in Ibadan NIS please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Shifaa:
Pls wat month are they at nis office ikoyi

NOVEMBER

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Hello, please do remember to share your experience at Alimosho center as I hope to do my capturing there. Thank you

hapheey007:
Hmmn, so I just did my application myself now and I chose Alimosho, Lagos as my centre. Wednesday is my capturing date.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:18am On Feb 07, 2023
wish you best pls where is the center for the Alimosho , kindly help with the address of the location thanks

hapheey007:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2023
Good day all, please what's the update from Osogbo NIS office?

Which month are they now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
pufframmy:
wish you best pls where is the center for the Alimosho , kindly help with the address of the location thanks

Beside Domino's Pizza, Akowonjo-Egbeda Road, Akowonjo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (826) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.